• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Self initiation into freemasonsry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Is this possible, to initiate into the spiritual side of freemasonry?
Using Manly Halls Secret Wisdom of All Ages, and published rituals, would 8t he possible? Up to the highest rite?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Freemasonry is an outer form illustrating the three inner plane initiations leading to first stage enlightenment.

My test questions are:

First inner plane initiation: Do you believe that Life has meaning, or do you know it?

Second inner plane initiation: Do you react or do you respond?

Third inner plane initiation: Are you willing to be at one with all, or are you determined to be at one with all?

Other tests can be done

Reaction score
Is this possible, to initiate into the spiritual side of freemasonry?
Using Manly Halls Secret Wisdom of All Ages, and published rituals, would 8t he possible? Up to the highest rite?
No, I have told you several times that Freemasonry does not recognize self-initiation.

Also Manly P. Hall write those books before becoming a mason, they aren't reliable in regards to Masonry.
Freemasonry is an outer form illustrating the three inner plane initiations leading to first stage enlightenment.

My test questions are:

First inner plane initiation: Do you believe that Life has meaning, or do you know it?

Second inner plane initiation: Do you react or do you respond?

Third inner plane initiation: Are you willing to be at one with all, or are you determined to be at one with all?

Other tests can be done
So in other words, you don't have a clue what Freemasonry is. Got it.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking of reading, one can certainly read Steiner and Hall, and take in all of the knowledge, but there are no published initiation rituals that I am aware of. This would make any attempt to "self-initiate" near impossible, if it were possible.
Even if I were to hand you our ritual right now now in plain English, you still couldn't initiate yourself. Why?

Well for starters, the I initiation ritual in question can not be done by one man. It isn't set up to be teacher to student like that. It takes a while degree team to be made a mason.

Secondly it would not be legitimate because there would be no chartered lineage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.