• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Sigils to completely remove lust and romantic attraction

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Forget SSRIs. I'm on two of them, and they don't blunt my lust in the least. It's debatable whether they 'blunt' feelings at all. They are not happy pills like Valium that make you feel dopey, they are much more insidious - they remove all the worst symptoms of clinical depression that render you dysfunctional by ever so slightly changing your personality in ways you never dreamt possible. Their effect on you may be that you stop brooding about your perceived 'lust & romanticism problem', instead making you enjoy a wider range of life experiences, which actually may be the way to go instead of fixedly and desperately focussing on a single issue you are trying blame for all your unhappiness.

The more you try to kill your sex drive, the more you become obsessed by it. When using the Spare/Caroll sigilization method, I'd go for "Sex is losing its importance for me" instead of going for a total eradication of your sexual urges (which probably isn't possible anyway).
I know you didn't mention it in this comment but I wanted to ask you if you had any experience with the Tibetan Five Rites?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I know you didn't mention it in this comment but I wanted to ask you if you had any experience with the Tibetan Five Rites?
No, though it would be a good idea fitness-wise (I don't buy all that longevity hype).

Hermit Queen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I know an entity that completely wiped out from a friend's heart a girl who wad wrecked him emotionally. He contacted the entity (an Eshu) through a medium and offered his blood in exchange for the service. The entity just erased all of his volition towards the girl, he didn't forget her but he didn't feel anything about it, all of it was just blocked. Along with it went his creativity, his enthusiasm towards music, his love for comedy and a whole other things that required passion. Couple of years later, feeling bummed out and gray, he had to do another "appointment" with another entity, and the entity suggested him to do a big sacrificial work to revert the situation (it also costed a lot of money). As he didn't work that feeling for himself, so to say, all of his volition came back along with the backfire of feeling bad about his lost relationship.
So...unfortunately, one thing we can't control fully are subjective stuff about ourselves. I understand that it can be annoying to deal with, but it is our job to balance our volition and energies. Magick won't do to you effectively what you can't do for yourself. Not even praying. I'd recommend you do love thyself and watch the lust transmutate into other interesting things. Exhaustion often works temporarily.
sorry what kind of entity. like voodoo or Christian?

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
You can perhaps convert the energy into creativity or something like that. But don't suppress it or go against it, it is the one of the primary forces in mammals and removing it is like removing your own spine.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You can perhaps convert the energy into creativity or something like that. But don't suppress it or go against it, it is the one of the primary forces in mammals and removing it is like removing your own spine.
True enough. It's like a summarization of what I said related to the sacral chakra.

Nice input @Amur
Post automatically merged:

Thanks.

Can you tell me more about Void Meditation?

Well, when it comes to void meditation, you need to practice it as it follows:

1. Find a quiet space which has little to no stress factors or a myriad of thoughts inducing factors.

2. After some minutes of getting in trance, imagine a black sphere that is making your mind silent but in a good way of course. You will be able to hear and feel, but the idea is that thoughts will eventually weaken in impact, especially if you program the sphere to help you get rid of a specific thought.

3. Imagine the sphere as wide as possible and circulate it through your aura until you feel a specific thought (in case thoughts of lust, have disappeared). There is no 3-day break or any break of sort. Do this meditation when you need but ONLY WHEN YOU NEED! It is important that you do it only when you need to do it so your aura won't become dependant on it.

Here is also a good void meditation video I recommend for enhanced void meditation practice:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Remember to program the sphere with present affirmations, such:

"This sphere removes the intrusive thoughts of lust and I concentrate on other creative things for the day"

"This sphere keeps me calm from the intrusive thoughts of lust and I focus on other productive and creative things for the day"

"By the help of the sphere, my day is filled with silence and protection from the intrusive thoughts of lust, and I focus on other creative and productive things for the day"

These are just some examples I used to work with. And you can create personal affirmations as well.

And, as with any magic, personal work on the physical realm is also important. Try to focus on other things even after you did the void meditation, so your mind would be filled by productive and creative thoughts instead of the intrusive thoughts of lust.

Fight and don't give up, as the statement goes 😀

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There is also the Taoist Deer Exercise that is supposed to distribute your sexual energy in the form of chi over your entire body. I've found it works well against 'blue balls' (the medical term is epididymal hypertension, looked it up :LOL:) when you haven't had an ejaculation for a while. Desire, however, starts in the head, not in the balls, so that exercise won't remove your sexual urges.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks.

Can you tell me more about Void Meditation?

Well mastering them would mean your Lust would not be able to impact you if you did not desire it, no?

Hmmh, well then that's one pro the con would then be my testosterone levels lol. It'd be like taking SSRIs but with more permanency.

Speaking of which there's still the offer from the beginning of the thread, I can try to make my own Sigils I've made a few but don't know how effective they'd been.
In China. Buddhists eschew garlic and hot pepper claiming it inflames sex drive. So food might be a consideration. Though, on the other hand, I did a stint in Thai monastery for three months. Monks there eat the usual Thai fare: fish and chicken curries seasoned with hot pepper and garlic. I didn't notice the goodly brethren abusing one another out behind the shrine. So food might not be the culprit here, one must admit. Give it a try. Google "foods that reduce testosterone."

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im not a man, so i dont know if this would work and most women i know are less mmm smexy. so its just an idea, but it worked for me:
why not totally indulge in it? ive done this now a couple of times and mostly i get so horny that i can hardly walk and wanna hump a chair literally.
im alone when i let it go, so i see no problem in humping a chair and releasing the built up energy.

and yes afterwards i think it was quite stupid of me to do that, but what actually happened? i raped a chair, shame on me.

being horny and not do anything is also just that. just accept that youre a horny dude and live with it. its part of being human. ok maybe dont wear tight pants when you go shopping with a hardon, but id say dare to go shopping. be THAT man who can still do stuff while his willy is thinking of others. be in charge, have that secret.

ow and hot weather can make dicks grow too. so if youre blessed living in a warm place, you are now doomed. ;)

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
be in charge, have that secret.
This is really what everybody in this thread has been saying but it seems to be too esoteric or something..

Lust is the primary drive that motivates one to get up and make something of your life. When you wank yourself off every day it's going to lose all fun and you will also lose the desire to meet / find someone to exchange your energy with.

Energy manipulation (not that I claim to be an expert in it) is exactly that. Master your energy and transmute it. If your body is driving you to create (procreate) and you can not, then use the drive for something useful.

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In China. Buddhists eschew garlic and hot pepper claiming it inflames sex drive. So food might be a consideration. Though, on the other hand, I did a stint in Thai monastery for three months. Monks there eat the usual Thai fare: fish and chicken curries seasoned with hot pepper and garlic. I didn't notice the goodly brethren abusing one another out behind the shrine. So food might not be the culprit here, one must admit. Give it a try. Google "foods that reduce testosterone."
Ohhh that!

Thanks for letting me know.

This is really what everybody in this thread has been saying but it seems to be too esoteric or something..

Lust is the primary drive that motivates one to get up and make something of your life. When you wank yourself off every day it's going to lose all fun and you will also lose the desire to meet / find someone to exchange your energy with.

Energy manipulation (not that I claim to be an expert in it) is exactly that. Master your energy and transmute it. If your body is driving you to create (procreate) and you can not, then use the drive for something useful.

I tried that, I tried to just pour my dedication into martial arts and work. Maybe it's due to my current inability to see my teacher, but usually I find it to be numbing and inevitably it wants to come back and drive me. Maybe I pass by a nice girl or something the urge to talk to her or something, I don't think these feelings are safe and productive at least for someone like me. I also do a lot of qigong and circle walking and while I become CALMER, I don't become totally immune. I still think about talking to pretty girls, etc. These drives are rather illogical for someone in my position.

im not a man, so i dont know if this would work and most women i know are less mmm smexy. so its just an idea, but it worked for me:
why not totally indulge in it? ive done this now a couple of times and mostly i get so horny that i can hardly walk and wanna hump a chair literally.
im alone when i let it go, so i see no problem in humping a chair and releasing the built up energy.

and yes afterwards i think it was quite stupid of me to do that, but what actually happened? i raped a chair, shame on me.

being horny and not do anything is also just that. just accept that youre a horny dude and live with it. its part of being human. ok maybe dont wear tight pants when you go shopping with a hardon, but id say dare to go shopping. be THAT man who can still do stuff while his willy is thinking of others. be in charge, have that secret.

ow and hot weather can make dicks grow too. so if youre blessed living in a warm place, you are now doomed. ;)

Problem isn't that you can indulge in it that's a different issue, the problem is when you can't. Especially since the dating market seems to be much harder now and I've never had success with women either. That's why I've decided to forego all of this all together and am very insistent on getting rid of these feelings, I decided a while back that obtaining a partner at least for me is unfeasible. I want to see what it's like to be free of craving/desires/daydreams.

If you have desires and urge you can't fulfill eventually it eats at you and turns you into someone bitter, angry, and depressing to be around even if you try to fight it. I've seen too many fall into this route.

True enough. It's like a summarization of what I said related to the sacral chakra.

Nice input @Amur

Well, when it comes to void meditation, you need to practice it as it follows:

1. Find a quiet space which has little to no stress factors or a myriad of thoughts inducing factors.

2. After some minutes of getting in trance, imagine a black sphere that is making your mind silent but in a good way of course. You will be able to hear and feel, but the idea is that thoughts will eventually weaken in impact, especially if you program the sphere to help you get rid of a specific thought.

3. Imagine the sphere as wide as possible and circulate it through your aura until you feel a specific thought (in case thoughts of lust, have disappeared). There is no 3-day break or any break of sort. Do this meditation when you need but ONLY WHEN YOU NEED! It is important that you do it only when you need to do it so your aura won't become dependant on it.

Here is also a good void meditation video I recommend for enhanced void meditation practice:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Remember to program the sphere with present affirmations, such:

"This sphere removes the intrusive thoughts of lust and I concentrate on other creative things for the day"

"This sphere keeps me calm from the intrusive thoughts of lust and I focus on other productive and creative things for the day"

"By the help of the sphere, my day is filled with silence and protection from the intrusive thoughts of lust, and I focus on other creative and productive things for the day"

These are just some examples I used to work with. And you can create personal affirmations as well.

And, as with any magic, personal work on the physical realm is also important. Try to focus on other things even after you did the void meditation, so your mind would be filled by productive and creative thoughts instead of the intrusive thoughts of lust.

Fight and don't give up, as the statement goes 😀
Thank you! I'll try to save it, sounds like a very useful tool.

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ah the dating market. whats your fucking dipshit age? and why have you decided you shouldnt multiply? and what da fuck is someone in your position that you cant have a talk with a nice chick?

sorry private questions, but non the less. if and when you totally wanna nullify the sexdrive and be done with it, go for chemical castration. gotta find a doctor thats pro doing that, but who knows.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
ah the dating market. whats your fucking dipshit age? and why have you decided you shouldnt multiply? and what da fuck is someone in your position that you cant have a talk with a nice chick?

sorry private questions, but non the less. if and when you totally wanna nullify the sexdrive and be done with it, go for chemical castration. gotta find a doctor thats pro doing that, but who knows.
@8Lou1 please don't be so offensive. To everybody (INCLUDING MYSELF) : if anyone has a sigil like the OP asked then share it with him, if not then stop replying.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@8Lou1 please don't be so offensive. To everybody (INCLUDING MYSELF) : if anyone has a sigil like the OP asked then share it with him, if not then stop replying.
Strangely enough, one can find such sigils when entering "sigil to reduce the sex drive" (without quotation marks) into Google - the first hit I got showed such a sigil in the form of a tattoo (the poor guy must have been really desperate). The ones I saw, however, looked like personal DIY concoctions, and @HocusPocus would be probably able to come up with something similar himself. To reiterate, I don't think that sigils can have a lasting and long-term effect, at least not when using 'traditional' chaos magic methods. However, you could try and turn a sigil into a talisman, hang it on a wall, for example, 'charge' it with your firm belief as to its desire-destroying efficacy until it takes on a life of its own... yikes, that almost feels like black magic to me. Gazing on something that basically harms me on a regular basis? Not exactly life-affirming.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im offensive on purpose. the dude asks to kill his sexdrive. it looks nice cause he didnt start with 'i want sex' or with 'i need a curse to punish an enemy'. in those topics we all laugh our asses off.

to understand what he is asking im putting it in strait western doctor words: stopping your sexdrive is done tru chemical castration. its what it is, its what he asks.

so be offended.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
im offensive on purpose. the dude asks to kill his sexdrive. it looks nice cause he didnt start with 'i want sex' or with 'i need a curse to punish an enemy'. in those topics we all laugh our asses off.

to understand what he is asking im putting it in strait western doctor words: stopping your sexdrive is done tru chemical castration. its what it is, its what he asks.

so be offended.
I am not offended. But I have asked you politely to either share a sigil (as asked) or to stop replying. Castration was (jokingly) suggested by myself in this same thread already. Last verbal reminder.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Strangely enough, one can find such sigils when entering "sigil to reduce the sex drive" (without quotation marks) into Google - the first hit I got showed such a sigil in the form of a tattoo (the poor guy must have been really desperate). The ones I saw, however, looked like personal DIY concoctions, and @HocusPocus would be probably able to come up with something similar himself. To reiterate, I don't think that sigils can have a lasting and long-term effect, at least not when using 'traditional' chaos magic methods. However, you could try and turn a sigil into a talisman, hang it on a wall, for example, 'charge' it with your firm belief as to its desire-destroying efficacy until it takes on a life of its own... yikes, that almost feels like black magic to me. Gazing on something that basically harms me on a regular basis? Not exactly life-affirming.
Well, yeah, to be honest, it sounds like a little black Magick to me as well. To have something constantly harm you every day. But eh, Chaos Magick doesn't care at all about the black or white aspects. It's like it has its defined trajectory of proceeding and does it, choosing the way of least resistance in order to fulfill the desired outcome the magician programmed it to do so.

And, on a funnier aspect, how come I searched the "sigils to reduce the sex drive" (without the inverted commas), I came up across a "Lewd Grimmoire" on Amazon talking about sex thoughtforms etc :LOL:.?

so be offended.

I agree that a little western medical terminology needs to be shared, especially on subjects like this. I am not offended either. As @Yazata put it here, on this thread, it is about the fact that sometimes it would just be better to share a sigil (in this case), or simply not reply. But again, I am not offended by what you said and it makes me laugh from time to time.

I am not offended. But I have asked you politely to either share a sigil (as asked) or to stop replying. Castration was (jokingly) suggested by myself in this same thread already. Last verbal reminder.

Must say, you really made me laugh with that joke. Especially with the "good luck 👍" joke you inserted. Joke within another joke 😆.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
estrogen would help

I have no idea how well the enchiridion of pope leo works on lust. I can tell you it doesn't work as well on artificial causes like tobacco.

In reciting the heart sutra or some other Buddhist sutra tailor made for it doesn't work, I can't tell you if Christian ones will.

If I read something out loud, particularly in a heightened energy state, shit will hit my fan. If you read something, I don't know what will happen.

As for all this about sigils - they are a medium. Since we are speaking of Buddhism, one can try to grasp something more of the point simply.

There are, monastics, these four bases of spiritual power, which, when developed and made much of, lead to going from the near shore to the far shore.

Which four?

1. Here, monastics, a monastic, cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of desire accompanied by the volition of striving,

2. he cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of energy accompanied by the volition of striving,

3. he cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of thought accompanied by the volition of striving,

4. he cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of investigation accompanied by the volition of striving.

These, monastics, are these four bases of spiritual power, which, when developed and made much of, lead to going from the near shore to the far shore.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

A bit blunt of you, but you raise questions that need answering as well as mere asking.