• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Sigils to completely remove lust and romantic attraction

JGVDRG

Apprentice
Reaction score
sorry what kind of entity. like voodoo or Christian?
Not a lot of christian entities would accept blood sacrifice and do that sort of sorcery, friend. πŸ˜…
Nevertheless, it's a Kimbanda entity, an Eshu (Exu). Brazilian sorcery. They are guardians of the lower realms and messengers of Karmic balance, it is believed that all incarnated beings are accompanied by one or more of these entities. They often reveal themselves as demonized humans or "wise guys", they have a deep knowledge on magick and sorcery in general and also dominate the human, material questions. Their energy is very chtonic.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Not a lot of christian entities would accept blood sacrifice and do that sort of sorcery, friend. πŸ˜…
Nevertheless, it's a Kimbanda entity, an Eshu (Exu). Brazilian sorcery. They are guardians of the lower realms and messengers of Karmic balance, it is believed that all incarnated beings are accompanied by one or more of these entities. They often reveal themselves as demonized humans or "wise guys", they have a deep knowledge on magick and sorcery in general and also dominate the human, material questions. Their energy is very chtonic.
I tried to evoke an Eshu at some point in my life and I can say that their energies are really strong and chtonic.

And their knowledge is even broader than that of Angels or Demons

JGVDRG

Apprentice
Reaction score
I tried to evoke an Eshu at some point in my life and I can say that their energies are really strong and chtonic.

And their knowledge is even broader than that of Angels or Demons
That's interesting. I've never seen an evocation of an Eshu. They manifest very well in "incorporations", which in African-Brazilian occultism means some sort of voluntary possession under a ritual they call "Gira". But yes, their energies are strong, chtonic, grounded and dynamic at the same time.
Maybe the impression of the broadness of their knowledge is due to the fact that they are very close to mankind and has no difficulty in articulating with us, knowing maybe even more than ourselves about what we go through. It is believed that an Exu incarnated many many times on Earth and by their own will and merit, they chose to help us or to help balance the Earth's astral plane. It's like encountering a 4000 year old mind with the energy, presentation and wit of a young spirit.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That's interesting. I've never seen an evocation of an Eshu. They manifest very well in "incorporations", which in African-Brazilian occultism means some sort of voluntary possession under a ritual they call "Gira". But yes, their energies are strong, chtonic, grounded and dynamic at the same time.
Maybe the impression of the broadness of their knowledge is due to the fact that they are very close to mankind and has no difficulty in articulating with us, knowing maybe even more than ourselves about what we go through. It is believed that an Exu incarnated many many times on Earth and by their own will and merit, they chose to help us or to help balance the Earth's astral plane. It's like encountering a 4000 year old mind with the energy, presentation and wit of a young spirit.
Indeed! It's like encountering a very old being, but with a very young and cheerful spirit πŸ˜€.

Thanks for the tips btw

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Erm... this isn't about the removal of lust and romantic attraction anymore, is it? Or are those Kimbanda entities able to help there?

JGVDRG

Apprentice
Reaction score
Erm... this isn't about the removal of lust and romantic attraction anymore, is it?
No, and I'm stopping right here before the subject goes off track.
Or are those Kimbanda entities able to help there?
Yes, they are.
But as it's the case with any sort of magistic work and sorcery, it will backfire. Probably horribly. Kimbanda is very versatile in any sort of mundane problems such as those. But when you try to tap into something that shouldn't be tapped (like trying to block a suffering medium that will probably cause boredom to whatever sadistic idiot that made things this limited for us for the sake of their amusement), like:
  • Removal of any emotion
  • Removal of lust
  • Acquiring money without having to deal with social bullshit

When you try to tap there, my friend, you're trying to mess with the Reality's Fabric little mechanisms, and the circumstances will screw you back. Better learn to live with that and move on. That's what I wanted to bring with my example.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
If nothing else, backfires in the sense that you would then deal with it later in built-up quantity if you decide you would like motivations apart from quiet reading.

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
estrogen would help
Post automatically merged:

I have no idea how well the enchiridion of pope leo works on lust. I can tell you it doesn't work as well on artificial causes like tobacco.

In reciting the heart sutra or some other Buddhist sutra tailor made for it doesn't work, I can't tell you if Christian ones will.

If I read something out loud, particularly in a heightened energy state, shit will hit my fan. If you read something, I don't know what will happen.

As for all this about sigils - they are a medium. Since we are speaking of Buddhism, one can try to grasp something more of the point simply.

There are, monastics, these four bases of spiritual power, which, when developed and made much of, lead to going from the near shore to the far shore.

Which four?

1. Here, monastics, a monastic, cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of desire accompanied by the volition of striving,

2. he cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of energy accompanied by the volition of striving,

3. he cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of thought accompanied by the volition of striving,

4. he cultivates the basis of spiritual power, which is concentration of investigation accompanied by the volition of striving.

These, monastics, are these four bases of spiritual power, which, when developed and made much of, lead to going from the near shore to the far shore.

Tried the Buddhist methods out, was actually a big part of my earlier life.

As for the four, I think they're built into my martial arts as mentioned around here. They certainly can help but loneliness and lust is still present and rather strong at times unfortunately. I hope over time they allow stronger control at least.

As for estrogen, I would still like to retain my strength for martial arts and also for general day to day use.

A bit blunt of you, but you raise questions that need answering as well as mere asking.

I won't reveal too much details but I'm near the middle part of my life. Never really had any luck or any interest, and despite my age no girlfriend.

I'm not really in a position for one either and I don't see myself being for a very long time.

I'm okay with removing my cravings besides even lust tbh. Life just seems to get worse and worse, if you can't get what you want might as well remove your needs.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
As for the four, I think they're built into my martial arts as mentioned around here.
It was intended to imply that the specific technical details of something as simple as a charm for lust, would not be as relevant as the practitioner.

You wouldn't primarily be asking for a "sigil to remove lust".

I SUPPOSE it's particular methodology could be of potential assistance, if you had the capacitance you could charm it gone any number of ways.

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It was intended to imply that the specific technical details of something as simple as a charm for lust, would not be as relevant as the practitioner.

You wouldn't primarily be asking for a "sigil to remove lust".

I SUPPOSE it's particular methodology could be of potential assistance, if you had the capacitance you could charm it gone any number of ways.

Hmmh, I thought you were implying that the 4 points you mentioned gets you closer to the standards you mentioned.

Either way thanks for clarifying.

There's many methods as you mentioned, I wonder how many of them won't cost me something else or ruin something else I enjoy. Lust is just an example, but further down the line there's a few other cravings I need to get out of the way.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Hmmh, I thought you were implying that the 4 points you mentioned gets you closer to the standards you mentioned.

There's many methods as you mentioned, I wonder how many of them won't cost me something else or ruin something else I enjoy. Lust is just an example, but further down the line there's a few other cravings I need to get out of the way.
I wouldn't actually recommend dispelling lust with magic. The "four points" are more to the point of any kind of capacitance, even if there are more technical means. I am just puzzled by the technicians details. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I wasn't under the impression that a simple charm is akin to some kind of grimoiric operation. You're starting off with the assumption that you need some kind of focal method.

If I passingly utter an intention, one might expect a calamity, good and ill.

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I wouldn't actually recommend dispelling lust with magic. The "four points" are more to the point of any kind of capacitance, even if there are more technical means. I am just puzzled by the technicians details. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I wasn't under the impression that a simple charm is akin to some kind of grimoiric operation.

Well in the beginning of this thread if you saw it, someone offered. But they also mentioned I might be paying some price there, alot of posters here have sort of implied that to be so.

Something about removing innate urges being very difficult and fundamentally reality changing without paying some sort of price. I'm just looking for way to do something simple then poof not feel anything.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
All manner of things manifest by mere passing words. It just isn't necessarily desireable to artificially alter the reality in this way.

I cannot say if it is more difficult to alter lust, but there is otherwise no difficulty in artificially "not feeling anything" simply for the asking.
It is simply neutering in it's effects, and would likely have to be dealt with later, possibly more painfully.

It may be more suitable to deal with things in a way that would conform more naturally.

As for loneliness, have you considered some kind of friend? Maybe a simplistic pot head on lots of pharmaceuticals whose main relation trouble for you will be that fall asleep before they be any bother.

Last edited:

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
All manner of things manifest by mere passing words. It just isn't necessarily desireable to artificially alter the reality in this way.

I cannot say if it is more difficult to alter lust, but there is otherwise no difficulty in artificially "not feeling anything" simply for the asking.
It is simply neutering in it's effects, and would likely have to be dealt with later, possibly more painfully.

It may be more suitable to deal with things in a way that would conform more naturally.

Hmmh, perhaps it's my antagonistic relationship with nature that drove me to these methods. I've seen most people who are unable to fulfill their cravings most either cope until they are delusion or they have to drop it. Others give in and do some quite terrible things as a poster here mentioned with the minor-attracted.

I've tried a myriad of things from acquiring hobbies, working out, etc.. At the end of the day, if the craving is there it's still there. I've managed to somewhat get it to calm down but there will be times where it strong rebounds, a nice-looking girl passes by, etc.

It seems to me cravings are meant to drive suffering to drive you to run through life and do shit to stop that suffering. I am rather tired of it and would like to permanently obliterate the source of the issue which is craving. No need to daydream about romance, summon money, etc.

Just remove your own flawed desires and emotions from the equation. I brought this up since these effects can be induced via meds or simple biological tendencies towards asexuality. I was wondering if it's posssible to influence changes and growth in the brain like that.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
You certainly sound like a more serious Buddhist than me if you wanted to pursue that more concertedly with a real teacher?

That is the line it professes.

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You certainly sound like a more serious Buddhist than me if you wanted to pursue that more concertedly with a real teacher?

That is the line it professes.

I used to be a very strong Buddhist in my younger age. When these urges and the burden of my failure were the strongest.

I went around the world of Buddhism and encountered alot of the flavors of the pies. Most of them ... didn't really seem to work, I even met a friend of a reported ( and I say reported, wouldn't want to call any shots without making sure it hits) enlightened teacher.

He told me that unless you get to a supreme high level you'll probably suffer still in this life lol.

The Hinaya branch recommend meditating on corpses, and the gross matter of the body which I did. I would open up an image of poop everytime I had romantic or lustful emotions.

The Mahayana branch recommended discipline and praying as per your mention. I never seen it work for anyone around me who tried it including myself.

The Vajrayana Branch just straight up admits it'll take a few life time.

That's why I'm exploring other methods I can try out ... more direct ones without significant time sinks.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Rather than some manner of partner?

Although you should be lauded for more direct means like martial arts, something like Buddhism would still be useful for capacitance even if they aren't immediately trying to solve your problem.

Your lust may very well pass away on it's own if that's your will.

Last edited:

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Rather than some manner of partner?

I spent alot of time in my youth trying to find someone to love. I tried to dress-nice, look clean, etc. I've been told unfortunately I am not blessed in the looks department and I myself have a certain set of standards that don't match with my level of looks unfortunately.

At a point in my life after some soul-searching and severe depression. I've just concluded that this is simply just craving it just pushes and drives you to attain things sometimes these goals are outside of your ability as a person. The more you seek, and even if you acquire you'll continue to want more because your mental continuum can only process the present.

So I've concluded that no, a partner isn't the way. Neither is fulfillment of any desire they will help satiate you ... for a time. The best is to lose complete desires and negative emotions.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
If you insist on technical means and never dating, you can simply read the grimoires, but it need nothing do with nuances like sigils.

I would otherwise recommending pursuing the Way in whatever form. I am having difficulty understanding how someone who knows the four bases is looking for specific technical means, rather than whatever might be suitable.