• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Sigils to completely remove lust and romantic attraction

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if one would look at @Amur's posts here on wf, one might be able to see he has a similar problem and hes tackling it. it might not be your way, but maybe you can see common ways in it and learn from each other.

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you insist on technical means and never dating, you can simply read the grimoires, but it need nothing do with nuances like sigils.

I would otherwise recommending pursuing the Way in whatever form. I am having difficulty understanding how someone who knows the four bases is looking for specific technical means, rather than whatever might be suitable.

Well I'm new to the Occult! I'm down to learn whatever methods like you said, I just put up sigils since they were the easiest to use. I might use some Angel summoning and ask them for that, I've also been experimenting with Vital energy and pore-breathing via Franz Bardon's methods.
Post automatically merged:

if one would look at @Amur's posts here on wf, one might be able to see he has a similar problem and hes tackling it. it might not be your way, but maybe you can see common ways in it and learn from each other.

Sure, I apologize but can you please link me the thread?

Sure, I apologize but can you please link me the thread?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i can, but ill tell you how you can do that yourself as teaching is better then feeding. ;)
when you click on an avatar, it pops up and you can then click on several things, one of them being all the posts this person behind that avatar has created. one can also use the search function. the button is in the upper right of your screen and has a magnifying glass. when it pops up, you get 2 search bars. the second one is to find things about members. just type the name there and push search.

good luck!

ps:: when a member is named with an @ in front of it, you can click on the name too. ;)

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well I'm new to the Occult! I'm down to learn whatever methods like you said, I just put up sigils since they were the easiest to use.
You aren't immediatly summoning an archangel, you have a generic interest. You know of the four bases as an example, but you don't grasp the Way. Questions of methodology would seem paltry for something like this... If you have the development, powers and means are secondary.
I could expect that your words will succeed or fail in time. Charms are a dime a dozen.

Some who utter them accomplish nothing; others require less. Methods are essence in the accomplishment of narrow parameters, re: Laozi.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This thread reminds me of stuff I've seen on tiktok, teenagers doing permanent infertility curses on themselves, because they were absolutely certain they would never want kids.

If Buddhism has brought you to this place, it sounds like it's not working that well for you. I use some Sathya Tummo practices which i think are part of Vajrayana Buddhism, but I'm only slightly aware of the philosophy behind it.
I'm quite certain what you want is somehow possible, at least for a while, but the damage you will do to yourself in the process will be massive. It's akin to death cursing your left arm or something similar.

If you were to ask for alternative recommendations, which I note you're not, I'd suggest putting your efforts into manifestation/spell work to acquire the companionship you desire.

What you focus on expands, and our attention feeds energy into situations. If you obsess over how lonely and horny you are, and how trapped you are by the situation, how much you are suffering, etc, you will only manifest more of the same.

If you do manage to kill your sex drive through magick, in a sense you will not exactly be a human anymore, or perhaps more akin to a prepubesent child. Jesus might be impressed, but not many other entities will be. But whatever you do is up to you. Best wishes

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
This thread reminds me of stuff I've seen on tiktok, teenagers doing permanent infertility curses on themselves, because they were absolutely certain they would never want kids.

If Buddhism has brought you to this place, it sounds like it's not working that well for you. I use some Sathya Tummo practices which i think are part of Vajrayana Buddhism, but I'm only slightly aware of the philosophy behind it.
I'm quite certain what you want is somehow possible, at least for a while, but the damage you will do to yourself in the process will be massive. It's akin to death cursing your left arm or something similar.

If you were to ask for alternative recommendations, which I note you're not, I'd suggest putting your efforts into manifestation/spell work to acquire the companionship you desire.

What you focus on expands, and our attention feeds energy into situations. If you obsess over how lonely and horny you are, and how trapped you are by the situation, how much you are suffering, etc, you will only manifest more of the same.

If you do manage to kill your sex drive through magick, in a sense you will not exactly be a human anymore, or perhaps more akin to a prepubesent child. Jesus might be impressed, but not many other entities will be. But whatever you do is up to you. Best wishes
What? They were doing infertility curses on themselves? I thought it was just some useless humor between those teenagers. It kinda scared me to hear this.

As for the other things you said, some entities would not really be impressed if you kill your sexual drive. Much like in this example: you impress Jesus, or Athena (she is a Goddess of chastity, hunt and the Moon), but you clearly won't impress entities such as Venus or Aphrodite, or Freya.

At best what the killing of sexual drive can do is just conserving energy for some magical works, to make them more potent. But besides that, it would render you to a prepubescent kid state, really.

Those who are really stoic or embrace such a style and they can do it without ruining themselves (rare cases), then I wish them good continuation for it.

But for those who can't, I wish that their minds come back to their hearts and on more Earth elemental aspect (more calculated)

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
At best what the killing of sexual drive can do is just conserving energy for some magical works, to make them more potent.
No, you don't conserve energy for circulation by suppressing it.
Motivational factors are suppressed along with the corresponding energy.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
No, you don't conserve energy for circulation by suppressing it.
I am talking about the chi that is conserved and it can circulate through other means, not just ejaculation, etc.

All that excess energy can be accumulated in white sun-like energy ball and you can further direct it to your purpose

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I am talking about the chi that is conserved and it can circulate through other means, not just ejaculation, etc.
All that excess energy can be accumulated in white sun-like energy ball and you can further direct it to your purpose
By doing that, not by magically killing your sex drive. I doubt the energy be there in the first place.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
By doing that, not by magically killing your sex drive. I doubt the energy be there in the first place.
I will says it like this: if you waste energy, a lot of it, especially in the case of self-pleasuring, will you have the same amount of energy to do a special energetic working which requires a lot of energy that you potentially wasted due to self-pleasuring?

Simply put, I don't think you would have it.

You can raise energy (if you don't waste it of course) when practicing the Kundalini ascension, by raising the Kundalini from the Shushuma and the base chakra, to the mind (crown) sarashara chakra.

And Kundalini ascension is very important to have even more enhanced spirit communication and magical abilities

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
The energy will not there any more than the motivations will be if you remove them magically.

If anything you will become an intellectual simpleton, if you have an intellect.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The energy will not there any more than the motivations will be if you remove them magically.

If anything you will become an intellectual simpleton, if you have an intellect.
I don't think so. I have practiced the retention of sexual energies and it never went downhill for me. I got a lot of progress which I am proud to even to this day.

It's not that hard. Besides magic, there also needs to be will in order to do the sexual retention and you can have a lot of energy conserved for practicing other high-energy Magick workings.

I have a real odd feeling that it was directed towards me. Maybe I'm wrong, please clarify if those lines were meant for me or generally speaking

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think so. I have practiced the retention of sexual energies and it never went downhill for me.
That is not the discussion, he asked about removing and abolishing them, not retaining them.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That is not the discussion, he asked about removing and abolishing them, not retaining them.
And I came with my suggestion, I even explained to him what he needs to do to remove the lustful thoughts from his aura and mind.

In my opinion, unless he wants to come up with an update related to his status, and to seek further potential help related to his problem (though help was given to him to the greatest extent), I personally consider this situation as "CASE CLOSED"

Plus, if my suggestions were off-topic, they would have been marked as off-topic right as I post them, or essentially after some hours depending on moderation schedule. They haven't been marked as off-topic, and that only means that my posts aren't off-topic, but straight to the point.

Kind suggestion for you: "please make your research about the actuality of the situation and how factual it is before judging".

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
At best what the killing of sexual drive can do is just conserving energy for some magical works, to make them more potent.
I was speaking more with you than him; I would question how usable the energy is of a magically neutered sex drive.

Your post would have seemed to accept the logic, and then add an operation on top of it.
I suppose you were speaking more vaguely.

If you "kill your sex drive" by... art or something, maybe you can use the energy. I doubt the energy will be particularly useable if you kill it with magic.

Yes, sorry, you were returning to your topic from the second page.

Last edited: