• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Slowing Aging

Someone's asking for help!

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’ve noticed that the more you in/evoke demons/ dark gods the more respect you get and there’re faster and more consistent results. Now I’m ready to go for gold: invoking dracul & noctulius.
Those 2 can turn on you as they’re vampyre deities and can start feeding of you. But, as I’m trying to feed on lay lines in the earth to preserve my youth for as much as I can and to sharpen my clair senses, that’s my logical next step.
I already do necromancy & communicate with the dead, everyday I try to gather death essence & fill myself with it, I can feel the archangel azrael real close by. But that’s not enough: I want to cross the 3 veils of negative existence & to become trans human.
Does anyone have experience with such working? If so, then how did you do it? Do you have ideas on how to do it faster?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thin ice comes to mind
I read some of your posts & you're strictly RHP, believe in karma those sort of things right? But you also have a lot of practical know how and keen clair- senses...
Now I'm strictly LHP, chaos, necromancy & strictly results oriented practitioner.
I'm already connected to Woden from the nordic tradition & don't want an afterlife...
I don't care much for god, angels salvation those sort of things...
I'm also slavic, so maybe try chernobog?
camazotz?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"you're strictly RHP"

You may think so, but have you tested the proposition?

There is an inner school for the dark path but they are very careful who they take. Their task is coordinating the manifestation of galaxies so that The Source of All can experience separation.

That school has space only for those working for the greater good

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
don't want an afterlife...

I remember some of my past lives. Last death was 1941 crashing into northern France. I had no memory of it until playing a computer game flying over northern France and the scene from the air was all too familiar

Years later I drove a car through the same area. The ground view was not familiar

In that life I was born about 1903 in a one room thatched cottage with earth floor in Cornwall in sight of the sea.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if others thought about using magic to benefit their physical bodies?

has anyone considered changing his/her physical appearance with magic?

does someone have experience using black magic/necromancy on your own soul? Like splintering it fusing it with other souls?

why do most sorcerers end up poor? Why is it that it’s always you’re either successful or spiritual?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

has anyone considered changing his/her physical appearance with magic?

does someone have experience using black magic/necromancy on your own soul? Like splintering it fusing it with other souls?

why do most sorcerers end up poor? Why is it that it’s always you’re either successful or spiritual?
Lol because these sorcerers are often full of it, they think reading a spell is like the movies and chanting a spell will get them a fortune, on this plane things must be well...in the physical in other words, if one wants to be rich it helps to do magic and maybe work to gain that wealth

In Kabbalah they say The soul can indeed be splintered split into countless numbers, I’ve heard if you have fixed aspects of your soul others may return in other incarnations...such a notion boggles my mind.

You can use an energy to say make you want to work out more

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I have thought about it. Specifically, I am wondering if there is a way to speed healing and increase endurance. I have walked 46 mi (74 km) this month so far, 6.35 mi (10.2 km) of that this morning, according to my Garmin watch. My pace is generally 3.5 mi/hr (5.5 km/h). I've been averaging 25 mi (40 km) per week for the past couple of months, a significant improvement from where I was a year ago. I would eventually like to run a marathon distance. I'm over 50, so this isn't impossible, but it's not easy. I'm not sure how magic would work to accomplish this work faster other than releasing more energy for healing. If the monkey's paw grants me this wish, what might the balance be?

According to Eliphas Lévi, the most powerful of mages lead the most ascetic of lives because the ability to influence the world soul requires such dedication. "But then, cry out those who seek only in magic for a method of inordinately satisfying the lusts of nature, what good is a power which must not be used for our own satisfaction?" Perhaps, instead of seeking power to 'move' the world soul, a more practical method for gaining wealth is surfing the flows with divination. Then a nudge here or there might suffice within the scope of even an Epicurian mage.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am wondering if there is a way to speed healing and increase endurance

It is just a matter of increasing the flow of life force that is available from the Flame in the heart.

In the interim you may find DHEA useful. Many athletes use it for strength. It is the raw material from which the body makes the hormones it needs

And the Blushield technology is good for strength

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is possible, having discarded all the lower subplane matter in the light body, to move it to the 5 electricities. That paves the way for immortality. The light body needs to be very refined before that choice is offered

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have thought about it. Specifically, I am wondering if there is a way to speed healing and increase endurance. I have walked 46 mi (74 km) this month so far, 6.35 mi (10.2 km) of that this morning, according to my Garmin watch. My pace is generally 3.5 mi/hr (5.5 km/h). I've been averaging 25 mi (40 km) per week for the past couple of months, a significant improvement from where I was a year ago. I would eventually like to run a marathon distance. I'm over 50, so this isn't impossible, but it's not easy. I'm not sure how magic would work to accomplish this work faster other than releasing more energy for healing. If the monkey's paw grants me this wish, what might the balance be?
I firmly think that cultivating your lower, especially your base chakra, is more important than the upper 1s.

this cuz the upper ones aren’t directly connected to improving your physical body performance & it’s much easier turning physic
To mental energy than the other way around

It is just a matter of increasing the flow of life force that is available from the Flame in the heart.

In the interim you may find DHEA useful. Many athletes use it for strength. It is the raw material from which the body makes the hormones it needs
I know the flame in my belly the soar plexus but heart? Interesting

Jc healed ppl with his heart chakra I heard

I was able to generate enough terrestrial energy to increase my physical strength & endurance by working on opening the small chakras in my 2 heels.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Why were they not open already?

Can you visualize hooks in your heels? Are they good for you?
I increased them in size, so they could be the size of A major chakra. Also opened the lower 4 chakras as much as I could & closed as much as I could the upper 3, to decrease the amount of parasites & my access to god.

don’t wanna any connection to heaven etc

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think of teeth like canines of a wolf on my heels.
A good equivalence to my imagery of hooks.

So why do you let those teeth undermine your connection to Earth?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So why do you let those teeth undermine your connection to Earth?
I don’t think I do. I’ve just aways been detached from dirt, like an airhead, but now I’m connecting to it more and more.

I’d love to hear any other suggestions.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Deal with the teeth. Being bitten by canines is rarely good for the victim

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Deal with the teeth. Being bitten by canines is rarely good for the victim
All my life I’ve been prey & now wanna become predator.

I guess not all the lands are hostile to me, but this land definitely is.

I wanna leave it, I don’t respect it. It’s like I feel about it the opposite of the US land for me.

I’m reminded of the term the law of the and the laws here are the things I hate most.