• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Slowing Aging

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Obviously beliefs need to be tested.

"earth energies" is a broad category. For example the Hartmann Grid and the Curry Walls and Ley Lines and Black Streams and many other functionally alive flows

The physical plane is conventionally divided into 7: solids, liquids, gases and 4 etheric subplanes. It is possible to divide planes into 49 subsubplanes for operational reasons

The physical plane is esoterically regarded as an effect and not a cause. Human physical bodies fall into the same category

At some stage it is useful to work with causes rather than effects
And you can meditate on the vertex of th points of the plane, for example an outside view from Malkuth in Assiah, looking at the lower triangle would be clockwise: Violet, Orange, Green. Essentially youre ivoking the paths into one single point, and in your sphere of sensation and awareness. So for example you would have invoked in total the energies of Tav, Shin, Resh, Tzaddi, and Qoph. Five paths, three spheres, one vertex/concentrated point. This should raise you on all lower planes.

Reaction score
Awards
Actually, the best thing you can do besides what has been offered as advice is to look into Male supplements, if you know what I mean. Ageless Male, this is one popular product that reduces aging at the enzyme level.
All male potency herbs should be looked into and tried.
No stress, anxiety or depression, they will age you for sure.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me that as a child I read a dictionary all the way through. No one told me you weren’t supposed to. Later I saw I was going to get along like a house on fire. There may be no survivors. Then my little brother was born. The doctors gave him up. My parents gave him up. I had this newborn child to say hello and goodbye at the same time. I fought for his life. My magic kicked in for the very first time. And I saved his life. I now had a brother. I had a happy family. I understood. Fend of the wolves! To protect, because it is mine.
I had a duty.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ageless Male, this is one popular product that reduces aging at the enzyme level
I have used DHEA for some years as my level was low. DHEA is a raw material from which the body makes hormones. Athletes use it for strength and it made me stronger in one day.

For the last year my body has not wanted much DHEA and I am now on quarter doses perhaps once a week. At the same time my body no longer likes most vitamins - quite a lot are sitting in my freezer.

I think it is important to ask your body before any substance is introduced - even water

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You should consider speaking with Foras. He would likely be willing to make an arrangement with you for regular material offerings (libations, food, and incense).

You might want to consider water fasting for 22-24 hours once a week. It is easier if you eat dinner as your last meal and your break the fast meal is your next dinner. This way the fast will not disrupt your sleep. If you need to drop a little weight, fast twice a week on nonconsecutive days. This will help with your biological age. I have been water fasting regularly for about 10 years.