• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Slowing Aging

Someone's asking for help!

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Consider whether Existence has some greater purpose than survival of the fattest
I wanna be an immortal giant like the jotun from Nordic lore. Not interested in reincarnation/ being human.

just look what humans do to the world.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
maybe when you die you can choose to enter Valhalla
I don’t want that I want to I’ve on the earthly plane & battle the gods. In the end of the day everyone wants to control this plane.

I’m already debating ppl. Many don’t like that they want a consensus I hate that word. Truth to me can only be known after a struggle.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It is better to consider what is true to what.
Like rationality is from ratio.

I want to find the ultimate truth at the base of existence: the roots of yggdrasil.

cuz I see that everything is built on this truth & goes back to it when it dies.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I had a lot of heel and foot pain when I started walking regularly. What I really wanted to do was walk barefoot to connect with the land, and this was over a year ago before I had even considered re-discovering magic. I had read the book Born to Run by Christopher McDougall about ultra-runners and the Tarahumara tribe in Mexico.

Long story short, I compromised by getting some Vibram 5 finger shoes on sale from the official website. Avoid the knock offs sold from unofficial websites! It's a kind of shoe meant to provide a lot of ground feel and no support, but you are protected from most of the typical hazards of the environment like broken glass, pea gravel, and assorted garbage (sadly humans are pigs...). My feet got used to walking and running (fore to mid foot strike) in these shoes over a period of several months.

The typical consumer of footwear wants to walk on clouds, but cushioned shoes just transfer the inevitable impacts from the feet, weakening them in the process, up to the knees, hips, and back. By experiencing the pain temporarily in the feet, one is forced to go slowly as the body adapts, whereas the impatient will go too fast, too soon, and experience core injuries on a repeated basis. Oh, and running heel impacts are the worst thing for your body to experience thousands of times in a day, hundreds of thousands of times a year.

I found that emu oil is quite good for healing the feet and lower legs when I get sore. I got a 16 oz dispenser bottle off Ebay for about US$30. It absorbs quickly, and the pain goes away within a couple of hours. This is not the pain of severe injury, however, which would require taking a few days of rest.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I found that emu oil is quite good for healing the feet and lower legs when I get sore. I got a 16 oz dispenser bottle off Ebay for about US$30. It absorbs quickly, and the pain goes away within a couple of hours. This is not the pain of severe injury, however, which would require taking a few days of rest.
I believe there’re 2 earth energies: physical & non physical. I disregard the inner divisions in the 2nd 1.

Now I’m gunning for the physical 1 with non physical means: using meditation + active imagination + 5 senses to enhance my physical body: endurance + muscle mass.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I want to find the ultimate truth at the base of existence: the roots of yggdrasil

The roots of yggdrasil are organic - living, adapting, purposeful. Unlike the concept of a fixed truth

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe there’re 2 earth energies: physical & non physical
Obviously beliefs need to be tested.

"earth energies" is a broad category. For example the Hartmann Grid and the Curry Walls and Ley Lines and Black Streams and many other functionally alive flows

The physical plane is conventionally divided into 7: solids, liquids, gases and 4 etheric subplanes. It is possible to divide planes into 49 subsubplanes for operational reasons

The physical plane is esoterically regarded as an effect and not a cause. Human physical bodies fall into the same category

At some stage it is useful to work with causes rather than effects

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
At some stage it is useful to work with causes rather than effects
By causes you mean the astral mental spiritual acausal planes?

how do you even reach them consistently?

I’ve had lower astral experiences but they were limited in time and space, maybe some other plane experiences: time flowing faster/slower: acausal plane?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The higher planes are causes for the lower planes.

The basic technique is called Rising on the Planes. There are some public domain practices but they are not sufficiently detailed for the spiritual scientist

And the would-be magician has to establish right relationships with his/her relevant chakra entities. Best to start with that

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
And the would-be magician has to establish right relationships with his/her relevant chakra entities. Best to start with that

you’ve said I should focus on the crown 1 right?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Focus on the vertical inflow of light through the head - not the crown chakra. For your purposes the flow anchors primarily in the heart producing life force and in the center of the brain producing consciousness,

I suspect that your solar plexus nature spirit could do with some light from your heart

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Look into Franz Bardon's concept of Vital Force. It's just one component of many in his book(s).

Don't ignore the physical aspect of aging, too. On a cellular level, it happens because cells die and have to get replaced. Your body can only do this so many times before small amounts of genetic information is lost, and newer cell copies begin to lessen in quality. The better you take care of your cells, the less they have to do this. When you eat like shit or drink tons of booze, certain cells die off more. If you don't put on sunblock and you get a sunburn, that's your outer skin cells literally dying and having to replace themselves. Hence why such things are associated with both looking and feeling like shit in old age. Even beyond that, there are certain herbs that are known by various cultures to help with the aging process. Gotu kola, turmeric, etc. Utilizing those may help some as well. If prepared alchemically, even more so.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Consider whether Existence has some greater purpose than survival of the fattest
I want to live long enough to kick back with a beer and a popcorn, to watch exactly how the world's gonna go to pot this century. Shit's already wild, and only seems to get wilder.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I want to live long enough to kick back with a beer and a popcorn

It may be worth noting that the Scottish Highlands are loved by people across the planet that have never been there. Why is that?

What is your relationship to the cosmic energies that anchor on this planet in the Scottish Highlands?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
It may be worth noting that the Scottish Highlands are loved by people across the planet that have never been there. Why is that?

What is your relationship to the cosmic energies that anchor on this planet in the Scottish Highlands?
Imma be quite honest and say my username was something I came up with on a whim years ago. It just kinda stuck from the old version of WF. My family does come from Scotland, though, albeit a couple generations removed. I was raised with the culture from an early age, and still do feel strong cultural ties. Though I'd absolutely love to see Scotland one day, I have never actually been there. Because of this, I can't really tell you for certain if the land itself is a significant location over any other.

Part of it may be how Scotland is romanticized in media. But from an American perspective, you also have to remember that modern America is a particularly bereft land. The native groups that had so intently cultivated a relationship with their own land and the spirits of it, who knew the places that were sacred and why, were systematically wiped out. The people, the structures and the memories of their land. Gone. What's left is pitiful fragments in comparison. Even the Romans and the Church combined couldn't do to Caledonia what the colonists did to North America.

Compare this to much of the rest of the world, where populations have stayed at least somewhat intact for centuries. Or even millennia. You will naturally have a much richer history, and much better memory of the land. There is more meaning and precedent for people to go off of, as well as the fact that human history tends to leave its own imprints, both physically and spiritually. Take haunted castles, for example. Then there's a whole other matter with ancient cultures that had a spiritual relationship with where they lived, the way the Druids did. This is something you can see remnants of to this day, with the folk superstitions some rural people still have. Then there's the sites like Stonehenge, which is a whole other ballgame. Of course such places, especially the mystery behind them, are going to draw people in.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So meditate then connect to the Scottish Highlands - particularly the Hebrides. What happens

On a side note, why is Hebrides pronounced as if it is Greek?

Erosphore

Neophyte
Reaction score
We all age, that's part of life. The more attached you are to your youthful looks, the worse it's gonna get for you as you get older. There are no magic formulas to preserve your body. Eat well, drink protein shakes if you don't like veggies, try to avoid the sun (or wear sun screen), don't do (too many) drugs, avoid alcohol... But eventually, you'll get more and more wrinkles. That's part of life and that's one of the few real justices on earth. Nobody escapes aging and death.