• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Book of Immediate Magic - Part 1 & 2 - Jacobus G Swart

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yes I have checked zone8’s version too. Examples of Missing Pages are 350 357 362 363 373 381 421423 425 437 438 and many many more.These missing pages hold key information and some incantations are incomplete.
I have checked all internet sources too including the writer’s Scribd page.The original file everyone is sharing now was uploaded by the writer himself there and it has the same 425 pages when there are supposed to be around 440 pages (excluding references section).I think he omitted these pages on purpose and I am sure these pages are pretty special.

If anyone has the full book with complete pages, it would mean a lot to me and my new friends here if they can share it.
Arghh... I'm the worst, guys. Sorry I have completely dropped the ball on this.

Here are the missing pages scanned by @Azazello (many thanks again and sorry for not compiling to the exisiting PDF as promised)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If anyone's got some free time and is able to inject these scanned pages to their corresponding locations in the Part 2 book above, I will give you an award + 1 month Benefactor as a reward.

Or I'll just do it when I get some free time (who knows when 🤡 )

Hahah.

You can find the missing pages (phone scan) here except 261 & 342.