• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Book Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Heres the thread where requested books are shared:

You can discuss books here: What Are You Reading (Occult)

It's becoming harder with the increased activity for me to go through each post made and look for books that people reference and find them and upload them.

So please, if you're looking for a book mentioned by someone and you can't find it in the Book Thread, request it here and I will try to find it for you.

Try to follow the following format when requesting a book (copy and paste this):
Book Title:
Book Author:
Book Language:
Book Year:
Book Publisher:
Book ISBN:

Fill out as much as you can.

Jamebond

Neophyte
Reaction score
Can you please share the book - quantum sorcery basics by magus zeta. Found a copy on telegram but many pages are missing

pe2h

Visitor
Reaction score
Can you please share the book - quantum sorcery basics by magus zeta. Found a copy on telegram but many pages are missing

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jamebond

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks, I have this copy. It many pages are missing in thus

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, I have this copy. It many pages are missing in thus
What pages are missing? There are no page # which is annoying, but so far I haven't found anything missing. Not saying you're wrong. I'm just having trouble finding what you say is missing (which is making it hard to find a "good" copy).

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I dunno, I don't think anything is missing. Amazon says the kindle version is 214 pages (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
). The PDF is 215 pages. The extra page looks to be page 215 (link to Path of the Magus)

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I concur with @Incognitus it seems to be a really poorly laid out/published book. I mean, no page numbers? Come on.

That being said, it actually doesn't seem to have any pages missing, from what I can tell.

Jamebond

Neophyte
Reaction score
Eg: chapter 1, page 4 - there is no continuity between page 4 and page 5. As I couldn't find a copy anywhere I bought the book on kindle which has all the pages.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Eg: chapter 1, page 4 - there is no continuity between page 4 and page 5. As I couldn't find a copy anywhere I bought the book on kindle which has all the pages.
If you're counting pages starting on the Chapter 1 page, page 4 and 5 do seem weird. In the PDF, this would be pages 14 and 15. Page 14 ends with:

The central point in the black hole sucks up all of that space-time and all of that matter, with the space-time conceptually compacting itself into an Infinite curvature as it enters this point, and matter carried in as part of the package of space-time compaction energy. The properties of mass and other advanced
and page 15 starts with:

and light. If we visit the parent universe for the same minute (assuming we can find that minute) we find...Nothing much. There is just a point in space at the center of a black hole.

So, in the interest of solving this mystery, I grabbed the Kindle sample of the ebook (because it gives you the first 20% or whatever and this was at the beginning), and you're 100% correct. Good catch! There are several (Kindle) pages missing. Here's the missing text from those pages:

The properties of mass and other advanced properties have smeared on the event horizon itself (by current ideas) to conserve information. I don't know if that is true, but it does not enter the point at the center.

It seems instinctively true that if there is a point where gravity sucks a large amount of stuff into a gravity well, there must be another side to the point where the stuff blows. One theory suggests that black holes may connect to another place where the stuff that fell into the black hole discharges from the connection. The connection would be a wormhole, which is a shortcut through space-time and other dimensions, and has been shown to have a mathematical, and likely a physical, existence. The opposite end of the black hole point would be a white hole. We see very active and energetic sources of light in our universe called quasars, which might very well be examples of white holes. Here is where it gets tricky, but you need to follow this to understand the universe in which we live. Imagine in the parent universe that you had a straight edge that you could put on the edge of space as it curved into the black hole. You place one straight edge on one side, at a slant that intersects the point at the center. The straight edge will protrude out of the other side of the 'singularity point,' and into the 'offspring' universe as a mirror image of its orientation in the 'parent' universe. This is a fair graphical representation of the gravity well of a black hole, and of a hypothetical offspring universe. In this graphical representation, as you go past the point, assuming that a wormhole connects it to some other place, or in our pre-universe's case, some not-place, you see a coordinate switch of the space-time from positive to negative values. If you follow the paths of the straight edges all the way through the wormhole, in our universe the straight edges have switched sides, the one on the left in the parent universe now on the right in ours. Consider it a flip of signs, such that the space in our universe is now a negative of the space in the parent universe. It is time to put on our god shoes, and take a stroll to various points to see what is happening at various points in the history of our universe. From our standpoint, within our universe, the universe is currently expanding at a tremendous clip, expanding from a zero volume point in some other space to something considerably bigger than a sphere twenty-eight billion light years in diameter. If we visit the parent universe, and we find the black hole responsible for our universe's birth, and with the aid of our God shoes, we can see right into the black hole, all the way to the gooey center, we see a point at the center. As far as we can tell from that side, our universe never expanded, and it exists in a zero-volume point if we can tell that it exists at all.

If we visit our universe, say for the first minute of time flow, we see a rushing explosion of space-time, matter, and light. If we visit the parent universe for the same minute (assuming we can find that minute) we find...Nothing much.

Jamebond

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes you are absolutely right
I realised this after reading almost 10 chapters and ended up buying the book on kindle

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I realised this after reading almost 10 chapters and ended up buying the book on kindle
Awesome! I think whenever possible it's good to support the authors. Else nothing new will ever get written! Would be interested in a writeup on what you think if you would be interested after you read through the book.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@Jamebond If you are willing to go through a few technical steps, I can guide you through extracting the encrypted kindle book, which you could send to me for decryption and conversion into PDF to add to the WF library.

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
This is the first old book I haven't been able to find on my usual sites.

Book Title: Superforce: Ancient Laws of Magic at Work
Book Author: Rorke Garfield
Book Language: English
Book Year: 1976
Book Publisher: Thorsons Publishing Group LTD
Book ISBN 10: 0722503199
Book ISBN 13: 978-0722503195

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is the first old book I haven't been able to find on my usual sites.

Book Title: Superforce: Ancient Laws of Magic at Work
Book Author: Rorke Garfield
Book Language: English
Book Year: 1976
Book Publisher: Thorsons Publishing Group LTD
Book ISBN 10: 0722503199
Book ISBN 13: 978-0722503195
I checked everywhere and couldn't find it either, though it is to be expected as we generally speaking use the same sites to look for PDFs.

If you can find any sort of PAID ebook vendor that sells this ebook in a digital format, let me know and I will buy it for you/WF.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Regarding this book, @Jamebond has already purchased the ebook on Amazon Kindle, and I will be working with him to get it decrypted and converted to PDF to share with WF when he has the time.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I checked everywhere and couldn't find it either, though it is to be expected as we generally speaking use the same sites to look for PDFs.

If you can find any sort of PAID ebook vendor that sells this ebook in a digital format, let me know and I will buy it for you/WF.
I don't think this book exists in ebook form. All I can find is paperback from the 1970's.

Status
Not open for further replies.