• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The increase of evil in the world

Everyone's got one.

Uriel Wolfheart

Neophyte
Reaction score
Interesting, I’ve heard things like Covid, hurricanes, Title waves, etc can be the Earth defending itself. In the Garden man was suppose to take care of the earth, but many evangelical loonies today seem to think global warming, pollution, disease is all fine, wars etc.

As is squeezing out people that society allows to wallow in poverty. The second coming won’t come like people expect IMO...God or Jesus isn’t gonna pop out of the sky and just fix everything
The Old Testament says something to the effect that "when the land is steeped with blood, then the Earth itself will cast out the inhabitants thereof."

Uriel Wolfheart

Neophyte
Reaction score
Everything the earth does is slow motion to us. Kind of like the Ents in LOTR. It is possible the COVID, or Lime's or Celiac are the Earth's answer to WW2. Just a theory though.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Everything the earth does is slow motion to us. Kind of like the Ents in LOTR. It is possible the COVID, or Lime's or Celiac are the Earth's answer to WW2. Just a theory though.
That. It's frustrating, though.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is possible the COVID, or Lime's or Celiac are the Earth's answer to WW2. Just a theory though.
It is said that the two world wars were the result of an event about 1825 when Earth humanity for the first time was brought into direct contact with the will of our God (Planetary Logos)

The result was a polarisation of humans into light and dark. Humans had to choose. The struggle between Light and Dark eventually generated the two world wars.

It is said that the nuclear technology was provided to the Allies to make sure of their victory. If so, the Planetary Logos took on the resulting karma

Perhaps the greatest problem with nuclear weapons is the extremely rapid rotation of the plasma vortex. The rotation only occurs because of slight irregularities in the construction of the fission/fusion space.

It seems that many early anti-gravity craft including the Haunabu 3 operate by spinning rings to alter the gravity.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The effects of the high speed nuclear vortices seems to be to pull holes in the fabric of space-time resulting in various difficulties for this galaxy and those nearby - hence the sudden inrush of alien craft in the 1940s - coming to deal with the holes and in the 1950s disable the warheads of various US missiles in their silos

Light and Dark is not the same as Good and Evil. It is the misuse of Light and of Dark that is evil - imho

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have to say, that was a great post. I even understood large parts of it.

And if, in the end, you come to the solution that misuse is the template of all evil in this world, I must say you just won a friend.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A human child is born with a lot of dark energy - needed to drive its parents to care for it. When dry and fed and wakeful the child may radiate light.

As the child grows it is taught to manage the dark building defensive energies and learns to share and to wait its turn. If it does not learn that balance it may be called "spoiled"

Similar situations with industries that are greedy: taking all they can and giving as little as possible.

The human cycles through light and dark daily. Taking time for sleep allows the body to rebuild

Women are often prone to excessive light. Typically they run the household, look after the family, attend to the husband and other babies, and often have an external job. In such circumstances the woman usually does not take enough space for herself and may burn out: too much light, not enough darkness

Prolonged excess of dark or light can be regarded as evil - particularly if the entities involved have cosmic functionality. Humans may be an example

Reaction score
Awards
All I know, is after all blood spilt on this earth, and the ever rising pollution, the earth bitchslapped us all with Covid so it could repair itself from our misuse of the earth, which yes, was evil. As if spilt blood was not enough, radiation poisoning, chemical spills, oil spills, etc. Mother Nature told us all F You.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As for Covid, look at the excess death rates. In the UK with Covid the age-adjusted death rate was almost the lowest in a decade.

The winter flu is a collection of covid-type viruses. In Australia the 2017 winter flu caused about twice as many deaths as Covid19.

And for that, around the world millions of wage earners were put of work and large numbers thereby forced out of housing.

Reaction score
Awards
Yep, I see evidence of an eviction almost monthly in my apartment complex. All of the tenants belongings put on the curb for people to pick through as if it were an state sale. Some people have no shame.
True, Covid is weak in comparison to other illnesses, take the 1900s Spanish Flu for example. Talk about cool doctor costumes to frighten patients with.
However, the earth repaired itself when humans were forced to self isolate.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is the germ theory of disease - buy this medicine and it will kill that nasty germ

And there is the terrain theory of disease - get your act together: stop eating crap and find healthy relationships, accomodation and work

With the first I do not need to take responsibilty. It is the doctor's fault that I am not well - or I am too poor to be well.

The second is often hard work.

Which will you choose?

Reaction score
Awards
I'd choose the terrain theory as well as the medicine route; I acknowledge it is not the doctors fault, however this does not mean the earth did not get sick of our polluting its home, body and children.
Any mother would get pissed off long before now if you messed with her home and children, making it look like chimney sweep central.

Reaction score
Awards
By the way, I take offense at "hard work", as when I am at work, I work the hardest out of everyone there, and "hard work" has gotten me nowhere quick in life. "Smart work", however, is a different story and where I would like to return to. I dont believe that I was created to be a laborer. For one, I was born with a curious and inquisitive mind. A kind and compassionate disposition. Visit a construction site somewhere, and see where those exist.

Reaction score
Awards
I dont take offense really, it just seems funny to me when I hear it. And then wonder if Im working hard enough as is.
I guess I should mask up and just go in, it just seems to me that I am physically unwell, and work seven days a week as is.
M-W I have some daytime hours to do things but need to be absolutely done and on my way by 2pm to get to my first job onetime. My second job is pretty much open to close, so I have zero hours to do anything except for off-hours calls/web work.
But I agree, tackling mundane matters by mundane methods is best, rather than toiling at magic and hoping it solves all your problems.
There seem to have been a few books on the matter of the Scorcerers Apprentice, Zanoni and the like.

Reaction score
Awards
However, as I begin study of Malkuth this month, in all of its four or five areas, if we count Kether in Malkuth or Malkuth in Kether in some order, and as such the mineral kingdom, the vegetable kingdom, animal kingdom and so on.
Alchemical processes beginning with the blackening stage (nigredo) and putrefaction.
As such, there is no excuse. I take all responsibility for my own word, thought and act, endeavoring for each act being an act of love, in thought word or deed/act. To make excuses or avoid responsibility would be unwise.

So, in Malkuth we have two vices and one virtue. Avarice and Inertia must me conquered in this sphere, and hopefully gain its virtue in due time.

To avoid taking action, let alone taking action against evil would technically be inertia and avoiding wrath while being a zealot. That, within the JCI realm would be doing something against evil simply by not being a sloth.