• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The New Earth, and then What?

Reaction score
Both the Cherokee and the NZ Maori claim descent from Pleiadian humans. And the Pleiadians came from Lyra apparently, about 4 billion years ago

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Apparently Pleiadian humans were involved in the Artemis Accords
This is blatantly false, misrepresentative of people people, harmful in its cultural erasure and not appreciated.

I will assume ignorance and not malice however.

My people, the Cherokee, do NOT, in any way shape or form teach that we come from the Pleiades. That, is a new age and star seed appropriation of my culture. These groups were influenced from the UFO cults of the 50s and 60s as well as the hippie movement of the same timeframe (60's). I'd reckon the claim regarding the Maori people is also dubious.

In all actuality my tribe teaches that the Pleiades were formed out of seven boys who got in trouble and ran away from home. Oh and the milky way was believed to be milk spilt from a bucket by a giant celestial wolf-dog.

Reaction score
Awards
You mean there is a fork in the road for lightworkers as well?

The new earth and then wahat ... Read The World Without Us, and Lost City of Z.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Or he's talking about the mind or personality transcending base urges and need to ride above the egoic plane.
If you're not aware it is one of the seven planes, and cuts horizontally through Tiphareth/Thagirion.
Not sure if my stab at understanding it came close.
Yes, I agree it is probably framed in a more Freudian sense as you described it.