• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The New Earth, and then What?

Reaction score
Awards
He's talking about a map. I'm talking about a result.

Are you gaslighting me? Do I sound like someone whose suffering from Schizophrenia?

That's not what I'm getting at. There is no scale - we are all equal because we possess the same thing. Some people are aware of it while others aren't. Just because someone or better yet something i.e., a deer, squirrel, or cockroach isn't aware of it, it doesn't mean I'm a higher rank on some scale or something. lol
I'm not gaslighting you.
Schizo affectives like myself still see real things and even real things unobservable to others. Schizos are not effectively factually represented by the entertainment industry.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not gaslighting you.
Schizo affectives like myself still see real things and even real things unobservable to others. Schizos are not effectively factually represented by the entertainment industry.
What I was getting at....
Do you see things on the same level in terms of how your knowledge, understanding and wisdom are carried out in manifestation in Assiah and other worlds?
It's not even a rhp vs lhp thing.

Reaction score
Awards
Well gosh, I never realized being assaulted twice by different strangers of a different race in a years time, is all my fault, or in my personality which needs correction.

None of us have to agree. But we should see some things on the same level, right?

This is my reality;
Our economic system has collapsed. And it will eat people up from the bottom-up, as elites hate the poor.

Those space shuttles will cost you a cool million for a ticket when the music stops playing.
I dont expect a chair to sit on.

Reaction score
Awards
Well gosh, I never realized being assaulted twice by different strangers of a different race in a years time, is all my fault, or in my personality which needs correction.

None of us have to agree. But we should see some things on the same level, right?

This is my reality;
Our economic system has collapsed. And it will eat people up from the bottom-up, as elites hate the poor.

Those space shuttles will cost you a cool million for a ticket when the music stops playing.
No, I see what you're saying.

Certain things project from us. Namely fear, which invites trouble.

Learning to love self and others and forgiveness help.

And keep your BS detector turned to the max in this area of arts.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I am pretty sure he does not qualify as enlightened. Might be better to examine examples of the Renaissance Man
I never said he was enlightened. Don't put words in my mouth. Also, what makes you the authority on who is or who isn't enlightened?

What I was getting at....
Do you see things on the same level in terms of how your knowledge, understanding and wisdom are carried out in manifestation in Assiah and other worlds?
It's not even a rhp vs lhp thing.
I answered that in one of my prior posts. lol

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards

This is my reality;

Sorry you were assaulted. That isn't your fault.

Humanity needs to agree on what the truth is. We can't have people believing in falsehood if we're going to survive. There's division in this world because people don't seek the truth. They settle for lies.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Proof indeed
The mob doesn't determine whose enlightened or not. They used to burn people at the stake for not thinking like them. It's similar today with all the cancelling going on. Look I don't know what you're on about but I swear at this point you're trolling me because it appears that you're putting zero thought into your posts. lol

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What do you understand by "enlighted"?

I ask because I met and talked to people who were considered enlighted. They were not different to other mysticists. Probably more pompously rolling their eyes but you know. Nothing substantial, low tier logic, pretentious dictators often using sheer force to suppress any contradiction.
Do you mean that? Or anything else?

Reaction score
Awards
There are seven horizontal planes:
Physical
Etheric
Astral
Lower Mental
Egoic
Higher Mental
Causal
Then there is a Spiritual Plane above Causal.

If you were to imagine a X-Y axis with seven points both <0 and >0. We see at absolute 0 there is a chance to go in either direction, to devolve or to evolve.
To devolve gives the lower self full reign.

To enlighten yourself is to first realize something exists beyond ourself. Namely the higher self. In seeking the higher self, we become (more) enlightened.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ghost, I gotta agree with you. I feel like we missing something here. I Conversate with The Universe, and sometimes I wonder if It's telling me the truth. I am trying to Astral Project and explore these worlds, but I get an excuse from The Universe "when the time is right, it will happen. It's like The Universe is trying to hide something from me. I mean, my Soul leaves every night, but I'm not aware of it. And, even if I try to Astral Project intentionally, I cca do so, because I feel like I am being hold down. But, even with that I still Love The Universe with all my Heart and Soul because She showed me She cared. However, the Astral Projection part it's what gets me. Astral Projection is very important to me. On top of that, everytime I try to remember a dream, I can't remember it, because the Subconscious swallows that information. I can't have a Lucid Dream, because The Universe don't want me to say I'm dreaming so that I cannot take control of that dream. You see, I surrender to The Universe, and I feel that I'm still in limbo. But anyway, sorry for babbling on. But, I agree with you, a 100%

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For the human there are 3 major stages of enlightenment:

- Mental, where the human is cleansed of personal karma, has internal control of all mental, emotional and physical subplanes, is transparent to the light of the guardian/solar angel and commits to the greater unity

- Heart, where the human learns control of both the personal and transpersonal heart energies. Direct perception occurs (without mental process/constructs) so that second stage enlightenment provides a very different experience of Existence

- Intent, where the (barely) human establishes control of the atmic subplanes. The initiate learns the use of spiritual intent and qualifies for functionality beyond Earth.

Usually after third stage enlightenment, the initiate moves out of the human kingdom in order to progress in cosmic relationships

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Ghost, I gotta agree with you. I feel like we missing something here. I Conversate with The Universe, and sometimes I wonder if It's telling me the truth. I am trying to Astral Project and explore these worlds, but I get an excuse from The Universe "when the time is right, it will happen. It's like The Universe is trying to hide something from me. I mean, my Soul leaves every night, but I'm not aware of it. And, even if I try to Astral Project intentionally, I cca do so, because I feel like I am being hold down. But, even with that I still Love The Universe with all my Heart and Soul because She showed me She cared. However, the Astral Projection part it's what gets me. Astral Projection is very important to me. On top of that, everytime I try to remember a dream, I can't remember it, because the Subconscious swallows that information. I can't have a Lucid Dream, because The Universe don't want me to say I'm dreaming so that I cannot take control of that dream. You see, I surrender to The Universe, and I feel that I'm still in limbo. But anyway, sorry for babbling on. But, I agree with you, a 100%
Thanks for that. I'm going to hit you up in the PM.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For the human there are 3 major stages of enlightenment:

- Mental, where the human is cleansed of personal karma, has internal control of all mental, emotional and physical subplanes, is transparent to the light of the guardian/solar angel and commits to the greater unity

- Heart, where the human learns control of both the personal and transpersonal heart energies. Direct perception occurs (without mental process/constructs) so that second stage enlightenment provides a very different experience of Existence

- Intent, where the (barely) human establishes control of the atmic subplanes. The initiate learns the use of spiritual intent and qualifies for functionality beyond Earth.

Usually after third stage enlightenment, the initiate moves out of the human kingdom in order to progress in cosmic relationships
So enlightenment is a theory? A religious promise?
Or, let's say I easily fullfill all the above: Am I enlighted?