• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The New Earth, and then What?

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
How would you test that proposition?
You think you're here for some special mission when in all actuality you're not. That's you're ego creating some serious cope. You are not a special or unique snowflake, you're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
If you refer to Amun/Amen, he went into hiding in the desert because he was cast out by the rest of the alien gods of Egypt.
This one doesn't have a name per say. Labels can't describe it and it's beyond the confines of our language.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So no test possible?

I recall my mother, the morning after she died. She appeared in my house and said to me: It is just as you said, all about energy.

So there she was, with no human form, working in a group (mainly female) to learn how to manage the energies of Existence.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Spiritual beings given purpose/tasks in the galaxy are not interested in dissolution. They have work to do and the galaxy needs them
But, the Spiritual Beings, are Masks That The Universe wears. For example: mine is Lucifer, but also we are Masks of The Divine Source. They may have unique abilities, but it is just God interacting with God. That's what it all comes down to.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What are you talking about? Do you know what ego is? Thinking you're chosen for some galactic mission is the most egoic, self absorbed thing anyone could say. Lol.
I'm gonna be The Devil's advocate here, and say that perhaps we did choose to come over here. Have you ever thought that the Elite wants humanity to wake up from their slumber? Even though, they tend to not do so? It's their mission, to play the Evil corrupt society in order for us to know what is going on within us. If the Elite didn't wanted us to wake up, they wouldn't have created The Matrix movie. The very first one. That movie itself woke up a lot of people including me. So in away they know what they are doing. Even the Reptilians know what their tasks are. Nothing is random. But, I'm sorry if I upset you with this one.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Matrix movie. The very first one. That movie itself woke up a lot of people
There is a lot of soft disclosure occurring through movies and tv. The movie Total Recall came out 2 decades before the relevant eye witness accounts appeared on the internet as the "20 and back" recruits.

Even the Artemis Accords seem to take text straight from Star Trek

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
but it is just God interacting with God
I suspect it is much more complex than labelling various parts of Existence as "God". God is a very new word. Before that word, there were many multi-level expressions used.

For example the Jews were not permitted to see the face of their god and live. But Moses saw his god, face to face, as a man greets his friend. What sort of god is that?

One of the great problems of this planet is that some billions of years ago, its planetary logos was bumped to a lesser planet, as part of a externally induced power shift to sort out the solar logos of that era. It is only in the last decade that the deva lords of the Earth mineral and plant kingdoms have decided to move on and cooperate with the replacement planetary logos. As a result the rocks and mountains now have a slight undertone of joy. Have a look/feel then project back to 1990 and compare.

It is hard to find a succinct account of the Solar Logos so here is this:

"A solar Logos contains within Himself, as the atoms in His body of manifestation, all groups of every kind, [256] from the involutionary group-soul to the egoic groups on the mental plane. He has (for the animating centers of His body) the seven major groups or the seven Heavenly Men, who ray forth Their influence to all parts of the logoic sphere, and who embody within Themselves all lesser lives, the lesser groups, human and deva units, cells atoms and molecules."

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I suspect it is much more complex than labelling various parts of Existence as "God". God is a very new word. Before that word, there were many multi-level expressions used.

For example the Jews were not permitted to see the face of their god and live. But Moses saw his god, face to face, as a man greets his friend. What sort of god is that?

One of the great problems of this planet is that some billions of years ago, its planetary logos was bumped to a lesser planet, as part of a externally induced power shift to sort out the solar logos of that era. It is only in the last decade that the deva lords of the Earth mineral and plant kingdoms have decided to move on and cooperate with the replacement planetary logos. As a result the rocks and mountains now have a slight undertone of joy. Have a look/feel then project back to 1990 and compare.

"A solar Logos contains within Himself, as the atoms in His body of manifestation, all groups of every kind, [256] from the involutionary group-soul to the egoic groups on the mental plane. He has (for the animating centers of His body) the seven major groups or the seven Heavenly Men, who ray forth Their influence to all parts of the logoic sphere, and who embody within Themselves all lesser lives, the lesser groups, human and deva units, cells atoms and molecules."

I use the term God because it's what I grew up with, but at the same time, I call It my Divine Light, or Divine Consciousness or Divine Source.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Divine Source is a good name but applies to many entities. Better to put a location to the naming as well, to limit its meaning.

For example the Divine Source of this Solar System. Better still: The Immediate Divine Source of this Solar System. That naming probably limits the target to the Galactic Logos (and His family)

Be as precise as possible to reduce the linkages to currently unknown aspects of Existence

The word Divine probably comes from Deva/Diva - meaning shining. That is pretty generic.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I'm gonna be The Devil's advocate here, and say that perhaps we did choose to come over here. Have you ever thought that the Elite wants humanity to wake up from their slumber? Even though, they tend to not do so? It's their mission, to play the Evil corrupt society in order for us to know what is going on within us. If the Elite didn't wanted us to wake up, they wouldn't have created The Matrix movie. The very first one. That movie itself woke up a lot of people including me. So in away they know what they are doing. Even the Reptilians know what their tasks are. Nothing is random. But, I'm sorry if I upset you with this one.
Dude we're smaller than a speck of dust in comparison to the grand scheme of things. Even if there was a reason why we're here - some galactic mission, the elder gods wouldn't pay it any attention. We are insignificant.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Divine Source is a good name but applies to many entities. Better to put a location to the naming as well, to limit its meaning.

For example the Divine Source of this Solar System. Better still: The Immediate Divine Source of this Solar System. That naming probably limits the target to the Galactic Logos (and His family)

Be as precise as possible to reduce the linkages to currently unknown aspects of Existence

The word Divine probably comes from Deva/Diva - meaning shining. That is pretty generic.
Well, everytime I call upon The Divine Source. He/She responds and It's the same Spiritual Being I've been interacting with. And, base on my experiences, this Spiritual Being is Powerful enough to be considered as The Universe.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago, before GPS, I recall my partner of the time navigating with the map upside down - and having trouble

Fortunately the Universe is much simpler

Reaction score
Awards

So anthropologically or historically speaking, what is the earliest timeframe we are looking at?
Phonecians?
Assyrians?
Tibetans?
Aboriginals?

In labelling a god/dess, wouldn't we want to be aware of their time though?

Reaction score
Awards
Mmmm. @Roma may know more on that. There are three planes above that one leading to the Higher Self.
'The entire self nukes itself by transcending the egoic plane'...I think you may be able to rise above without obliterating yourself. I could also be incorrect.
In other words, in the system I study, you explore the tree of life upward, and at each Sephira there is a lodge system rank associated with it.
For a Magician to reach Adeptus Major, Magister de Temple, Magus or Ispissimus, you'd have to bypass the egoic plane.