• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The New Earth, and then What?

Reaction score
Awards
So enlightenment is a theory? A religious promise?
Or, let's say I easily fullfill all the above: Am I enlighted?
I guess I would say both, and a best guess on top.
It depends on a variety of factors. Demographics, religious upbringing, spiritual views, crime record, etc.

Any of these indicate a plus or minus on the value of X.

I would certainly say you sound more advanced than I and know quite more than I do. Whether that is enlightenment, perhaps on at least both mental planes.

Reaction score
Awards
Damn, sounds like you guys have it all figured out. But say what are you enlightened beings are doing in this tiny forum?
Never heard of subtle Bodies or the body of light? Or rising on the planes?

It's what seems to cause enlightenment.
Some needs to be worked on, or karma worked off to keep rising up the planes.

Reaction score
Awards
I can admit ignorance. I am ignorant. And there are parts of the personaliyy that not only need improvement, but can be improved.

That to me is the definition of enlightenment.

Reaction score
Awards
If you must know, there is a New Earth emerging into existence. It is said that The New Earth, is going through a second incarnation. And, there will be people like us who are awake inhabiting The New Earth. We will be embracing the beauty of The New Earth, and taking care of the New Planet. However, I had this in mind, what will happen if a small group decides that is to boring, and in their minds only bad intentions are in their heads? What then? What I'm trying to say is that maybe history will repeat itself on The New Earth. But it all depends on the people. What do you guys think?
It depends on what you define as bad.
Lucifer seems to be a central figure in your life. If Lucifer and his armies were the only force on the new planet, then that's one thing.
If he extends his power to mortals. Then that is not wise
If he allows intergalactic war. Then that is not wise.
Is he wise?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on what you define as bad.
Lucifer seems to be a central figure in your life. If Lucifer and his armies were the only force on the new planet, then that's one thing.
If he allows intergalactic war. Then that is not wise.
Is he wise?
It's too confusing, because Lucifer on my side is the most sweetest Being you could ever talk to. But, there is a Rebellious side of Her, which I also like. So at the end of the day, I cannot judge even those who go on and rape, because they are going through some shit, and of course those who are doing the harming, they were also harmed. So, is Lucifer a bad person? No. However, The Universe is going through some shit as well.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, sounds like you guys have it all figured out. But say what are you enlightened beings are doing in this tiny forum?
When it comes to spiritual matters enlightenment is a subjective term.

C.G. Jung once threw his latest book in the trash and apologized in the next for his mistake. It is a religious promise that cannot be achieved. The Conciousness can never be expanded, only altered.
I never heard that story. Expanded and altered can mean the same thing when kundalini rises.

He already did that with the Tree of Knowledge. He gave us the ability to see and he created this world through the fall.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I never heard that story. Expanded and altered can mean the same thing when kundalini rises.

Expansion makes more room. Which is not possible. When you try to, room behind your back is lost in exactly the same amount.
Kundalini makes no difference. You can dig harder and faster but it still makes no difference.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Expansion makes more room. Which is not possible. When you try to, room behind your back is lost in exactly the same amount.
Kundalini makes no difference. You can dig harder and faster but it still makes no difference.
This is a problem with language. I guess the word I'm looking for is engulf but the word expand provides context to what is experienced. When your kundalini rises your consciousness does expand in the thralls of ecstasy. It expands and engulfs everything.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is a problem with language. I guess the word I'm looking for is engulf but the word expand provides context to what is experienced. When your kundalini rises your consciousness does expand in the thralls of ecstasy. It expands and engulfs everything.
That is correct! Then it returns to the previous state, though.

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
Great query! You are all so wonderfully knowledgeable. Hope I can catch up one day. Until then, my fledgling mind is very concerned for the health of the earth now. I hope there is a rebirth of the earth's children, from insects to the very large when the rebirth comes. And a reduction in the kind of people that just want to watch it burn of course.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For a Magician to reach Adeptus Major, Magister de Temple, Magus or Ispissimus, you'd have to bypass the egoic plane.
The human progresses spiritually by learning to control a succession of planes. Control of the physical, emotional and mental planes is a major precondition to first stage enlightenment.

In labelling a god/dess, wouldn't we want to be aware of their time though?
Various native peoples believe they are descended from humans from other star systems.

Formal histories of human time on this planet were largely destroyed by the destruction of the library of Alexandria. No doubt there were good reasons that those humans on Earth should not have a coherent history

Reaction score
Awards
So which spiritual scientist will try the experiment? It requires no apparatus or money - the best sort of experiment
The rocks I have were mostly found at a hotel I worked at. The rocks were likely transported from state to state or from northern mine tailing areas onto railcars (trains). This would seem to me to indicate trauma ...
How to project back to 1990?
I could give my younger self a wealth of advice not given to me.