• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Upcoming Evocation with Duke Zepar

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all, i made similiar thread to this but with Bune and it was a success. Now i will evoke Duke Zepar for finding a girlfriend(real love), i’m not looking for a quickie(sex), i’m looking for a real partner to live with. My work starts today to find all i can about Zepar.

Q: What method will you use for evoking Zepar?
A: Solomonic method (abit Heptameron/Lucidarium for the Archangels of the day and such, for holding Zepar on line, with other words not to put terror or horror nearby or to me.)

Q: When will you evoke Duke Zepar?
A: Everything is ready Except the Lamen, i purchased the lamen with Zepars sigil so i’m waiting, (June,July).

In the mean time i will keep all of you updated, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Bune’s lesser spirit is still present time to time so i should ask for information regarding Duke(s) Zepar.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
with Zepars sigil so i’m waiting, (
I have always found this a strange thing. Wearing a chain with the symbol of an entity suggests (to me..) an ownership. Like a dog wearing a collar or something. I know that it is in the text of the Lesser Key "...else he will not do thee hommage" (or something like that), but it seems very demonolatria-ish to me.
A pendant with the seal of Solomon - or MUCH better your own seal - makes more sense in my eyes.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you bind them they might...get you back

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I think the purpose is that the side with holy symbols/names will control that spirit, make him obey.
Yeah, i know. And I know it's tradition. I just find it a bit weird. If you wear the pendant with the spirit's seal showing, even though you constrain him with conjurations and a triangle, and then at a certain point when deemed necessary you are to turn the pendant and show the seal of Solomon "gotcha! Weren't expecting that was ya?!" 😂

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In a Jewish context you are probably up to a Tetzaveh. Or you should. It means command and implies you have the saying. Your power is shown by wearing a choshen. A breastplate. Do not wear slave symbols like anything around your neck.

Reaction score
Awards
I personally think that abundant information exists as to why to bind spirits.
That said, you aren't necessarily being cruel, just safely handling an entity.
Look at it like a level four criminal being summoned by a police or corrections officer. Makes a lot more sense why you'd bind them now, doesn't it?

Reaction score
Awards
Even from the side of light handling the goetia, there is a lecture on it in the Golden Dawn outer grade material I do believe. We're not to insult them, talk down to them, but we are to maintain control at all times.
We realize we all have different agendas and respect them as long as it doesn't cross ours.
Courtesy.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, i know. And I know it's tradition. I just find it a bit weird. If you wear the pendant with the spirit's seal showing, even though you constrain him with conjurations and a triangle, and then at a certain point when deemed necessary you are to turn the pendant and show the seal of Solomon "gotcha! Weren't expecting that was ya?!" 😂
Wait, you have the seal of solomon facing outward, not the other way around.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
But if we go deep into the conversation when he arrives, i want to say it in a romantic and poetic way to Zepar, i dont want to go ”Hi i want a girlfriend”, how should you as a experienced magician go about? I’m thinking of saying something like ”Night falls and i’m alone”, and talk more from there, i want to speak with eloquence. I respect them.