• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Upcoming Evocation with Duke Zepar

Reaction score
Awards
I'm stridently LHP and I use a hybridization of Solomonic technique with a blend of demonaltry. Now there are spirits I don't use any Solomonic with because they are violently hostile to it. It still works however. But if you're looking to make long term relationships built on mutual like, trust and respect you need a more a delicate touch.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I'm trying to find out which King is ruling Duke Zepar, a source tells me King Corson and another one King Amaymon. I want to know this because of the ''Conjuration of the King'', and i don't want to call the wrong King that is not under ''his command'' so to speak, if he appear not. I will know before 12th, but wanted to meantion it here. Thoughts?

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm trying to find out which King is ruling Duke Zepar, a source tells me King Corson and another one King Amaymon. I want to know this because of the ''Conjuration of the King'', and i don't want to call the wrong King that is not under ''his command'' so to speak, if he appear not. I will know before 12th, but wanted to meantion it here. Thoughts?
It depends on how you interpret what the 4 Kings rule I think.
Zepar is the 16th of 72. In a one on one matching with the Shem that would mean his astrological correspondences are Gemini and Mars, so Fire of Air.
If you assume the Zodiacal quality rules then he would be under the King of the West because Air is West in the Zodiac. If you assume Planetary rules he's of the Fire and then it is East because Fire is East in the Zodiac.

But once you have decided on that you might run into the problem of the names of the 4 Kings (if you compare lists in Agrippa for instance with the 4 given in the Lesser Key).

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
And I know it's tradition. I just find it a bit weird.
My personal experience is that, however ominous the warnings to do it this way or that way, it's really like the speed limit in Texas - just a suggestion. I mean, if one is a Magus with the will to command, then the recipe is subject to the chef. Really, I think the "obstacle course" of grimoire instruction is meant to test the Magus as acts of sincerity.
Do not wear slave symbols like anything around your neck.
I never understood it. If I evoke, then I want to see the sigil in front of me, it's patterns, it's circuitry and so forth as I froth and howl. I felt the idea of wearing the demon's sign and gazing upon my reflection in the black mirror either distracting or perhaps a trick. I mean, if "invocation" aims at "identification", then "evocation" is "objectification" - there should only be assertive "I and thou", not "we".
I’m thinking of saying something like ”Night falls and i’m alone”, and talk more from there, i want to speak with eloquence. I respect them.
Yes, respect. Also consider that the spirit, being a spirit and of another order of time, already knows your intention. If you do a poem or something, then maybe you could treat it as an offering? I guess the key is to stay focused after the rite on that intention with any impressions and instructions the spirit might give either in the rite or after, in dreams, omens, etc.
I don't know about your experience with Bune yet, but in my own experience, if something big happens due to an evocation, the spirit may ask for some form of payment. Don't get gross:ROFLMAO:

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know about your experience with Bune yet, but in my own experience, if something big happens due to an evocation, the spirit may ask for some form of payment.
Yes, i always state what i will/can offer during the evocation.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on how you interpret what the 4 Kings rule I think.
Zepar is the 16th of 72. In a one on one matching with the Shem that would mean his astrological correspondences are Gemini and Mars, so Fire of Air.
If you assume the Zodiacal quality rules then he would be under the King of the West because Air is West in the Zodiac. If you assume Planetary rules he's of the Fire and then it is East because Fire is East in the Zodiac.

But once you have decided on that you might run into the problem of the names of the 4 Kings (if you compare lists in Agrippa for instance with the 4 given in the Lesser Key).
I think Zepar is Earth like Bune. I could be wrong.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Zepar is the 16th of 72. In a one on one matching with the Shem that would mean his astrological correspondences are Gemini and Mars, so Fire of Air
One source said Gemini and it said ”Earth, maybe Air). You are on the right track.
May i ask where i can find the information and offices and such when it comes to the Shem angels? I haven’t used Shem angels, only Planetary Archangels (Duke=Venus= Anael(Archangel).

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
information and offices and such when it comes to the Shem
There's a free PDF of Ambelain's Kabalah Practique (translated into English) somewhere online. I bet you'll find it by just searching with those words.
Or you could buy my book "the 24 Triangles" 🤣

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
There's a free PDF of Ambelain's Kabalah Practique (translated into English) somewhere online. I bet you'll find it by just searching with those words.
Or you could buy my book "the 24 Triangles" 🤣
What is your book about? Is it reliable information like Stephen Skinner, JHP, Adley?

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It is about the Shem and gives a new way of using the system by grouping the 72 in 24 groups of three.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Can you elaborate more here, Do agrippa name 4 kings? Which Book? I want to read it.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Can you elaborate more here, Do agrippa name 4 kings? Which Book? I want to read it.
Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, abit focusing, must do some more research which king fits zepar.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Update: i will begin my 9 days purification 3rd August.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Everytime i’m on my 9 days purification, i always automatically feel like, ”get ready to meet him”, many times fasting is not only about not eating but preparing mentally, just my thoughts.

So next friday, alot to clean/concecrate, and i have a job, the day i’m doing the evocation is 12th august friday, so i wake up 03:00 at night for work and sleep 8-9 at evening, so i will do the ritual 24hours after i wake, it is gonna be hard day 12th.

Indeed it Will be worth it.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I gathered some info, he likes sandalwood and saffron, i have a question tho, should i dry the saffron before hand or just throw it in the coal?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Whatever, roast it in a pan 1-2 minutes. Let it cool down. Make paella or ritual.