• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Happened To Me In 2010, Download of Spiritual Energy, Military Helicopters..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Don't listen to that stuff so much, we get every 27 minutes some guy trying to kill all of humanity, so not very new. It's not just sane as a civilian marked person to be listening to it. Will get you too worried.
I don't know my man, those Covid vaccines seem to contain some kind of crazy shit, something like you might say would be like these like microscopic razor-sharp Graphene spikes which just might start to like cut up your blood vessels and cause blood clots, and everything else that might lead from there. They also might contain these like really weird and crazy like what you might call self-assembling and disassembling Nano-circuits and 'structures' and shit too..I don't know about you but that doesn't really sound very good to me.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know my man, those Covid vaccines seem to contain some kind of crazy shit, something like you might say would be like these like microscopic razor-sharp Graphene spikes which just might start to like cut up your blood vessels and cause blood clots, and everything else that might lead from there. They also might contain these like really weird and crazy like what you might call self-assembling and disassembling Nano-circuits and 'structures' and shit too..I don't know about you but that doesn't really sound very good to me.
So maybe it's time that you all should go and get your..Let's say it one more time for the people in the back..Your guns, your ammunition, and your canned goods.

Last edited: