• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Happened To Me In 2010, Download of Spiritual Energy, Military Helicopters..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Later on I somehow started to notice that there is actually almost strangely something like almost inherently 'Christian' about this world and this reality too, and that the beings like 'God', 'Jehovah', 'Yahweh', 'Jesus', 'Arch-Angel Michael', 'Lucifer', and 'Satan' are actually some sort of real actual beings that exist in this reality or maybe existed here at some point too as well, and the Gnostics in Ancient Greece also had talked about there being a Demiurge, or like this 'god-like' being that was like the false-god that had taken over this world at some point too, so this world is like the great battlefield between the forces of Light and Dark, and of good and evil and things like that too..And anybody who is trying to push some sort of 'moral-relativism' on you is not telling you the truth, they don't like Christians nowadays because one of the reasons is because they still have a strong sense of morality of right and wrong..and this is not very good or convenient for the powers that be and the establishment.

I also think that a Buddha also existed here at some point as well..But it also looks that the story of Lucifer and Satan might have have been an allegory for something that had really happened at some point, and I've also heard it being mentioned that there was something called the 'Angelic Wars' that happened like some really long time ago too..There could have also been the ancient civilizations in Atlantis and Lemuria which was like Atlantis but in the Pacific Ocean, and that they supposedly even had even more advanced technology than we do, and even had things like advanced aircraft and watercraft, radio, lasers, and maybe even some sort of like 'stargates' or 'dimensional-gates' or something too as well, and that might have been buried from some sort a major cataclysm of some sort, and so all of that really advanced technology might even still even be there, but that is has been buried under like a shit-ton of mud..

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'd be down to talk to him, sure..but I just saw one of his posts too, and he seems to think that there will be some sort of 'great culling' or something coming between 2030-2050..But actually, that great culling might even happen as early as Next Year because of that goddamn Bio-weapon Covid vaccine..Have any of you ever seen the movie The Postman with Kevin Costner?..
No i have not. Covid is the tactic they are using to supress the vmat2

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
You know what actually happened a bit earlier today?..I was actually just making like a couple of posts on this forum actually, and the I reached for my phone and then just sent two text messsages to somebody..Right after I sent the second message I all of a sudden felt the energy shift like hell, and that like all of a sudden it seemed like some of the 'fires of hell' were coming down on me too, and it felt like I was getting like 'psychically-attacked' pretty hard all of a sudden, I don't think that the energy was coming from the person that I was texting however because they are very close to me..I didn't really know what to do except to just stay strong and try to weather the storm until it passed, which eventually it did, and as the energy of that whole attack started to dissipate, I swear that I heard some sort of an external voice or maybe like a couple of them start to try to start saying something inside of my head that sounded like they were saying that like 'he's a badass' or something like that too, ha..

Do you know how you can tell if the police are about to 'raid' the place that you're at or are going to be doing something more that just like some 'Hello sir, how're you doing today? Can we ask you a few question?' type of visit, you might feel the energy shift very hard and fast as well, and that some very intense energy is all of a sudden going to start 'attacking' you from everywhere, and you also might get the sense or feeling in the back of your mind that this whole place has just been targeted for like 'termination' or something too..
Ive avoided cops this way... your right there man.. u can feel those sons of bitches coming you really can.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No i have not. Covid is the tactic they are using to supress the vmat2
Alright, I went and looked at some of that stuff and it seems pretty legit, but do you want to hear like some really crazy shit that's in those vaccines?..They apparently got these really weird like self-assembling Nano-circuits and 'structures' and shit in them..I don't know what this means, but it might not be good..So you should probably go and get your guns, and ammunition and canned goods..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
They even write the same way. I thought they were the same person playing good cop bad cop with different usernames 🤣
Nope. Im definitely me. Look you guys find it humorous. and i expect that from tools. Until you have walked in my shoes... i would exorcise your most practical "neophyte" courtesy. and reserve your judgment. You have zero clue at all where ive been or who ive been there with. what i may have seen or known, Done. And if you enjoy trolling? then you are the sad tool that i pereceive you to be and feel responsible for . Look ill say it easy and simple. BURN this message into your mind. and a decade from now. Feel very very stupid. I was SOA SFOD , under DOD CP SFOD. And your the blind fool they are coming for. Ill say a "small" prayer for you.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ive avoided cops this way... your right there man.. u can feel those sons of bitches coming you really can.
Yeah dude, it like almost feels like the energy of straight death or something is coming to kill you then..I've heard that there are actually like these like psychic-supersoldiers and stuff that probably exist too..and that they can probably tell when somebody's coming for them or about to launch an attack or something too, and so that nobody can ever sneak up on them ever..

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Alright, I went and looked at some of that stuff and it seems pretty legit, but do you want to hear like some really crazy shit that's in those vaccines?..They apparently got these really weird like self-assembling Nano-circuits and 'structures' and shit in them..I don't know what this means, but it might not be good..So you should probably go and get your guns, and ammunition and canned goods..

the vaccine was orignally posited to the DOD by a couple of scientists under the presentation FUNVAX, an alleged "tool to fight terrorism" research was complete via 2004 on unwitting Afghani people. This is a virus that can go two ways. it can be programed into a RHINO virus. or it can be transmitted via nanite, which also collects massess from the body to construct yet even more..... they target and alter RNA with sonic pulses. They can relay information with 4g+ to real-time satellite systems... and can also subvert normal neurological processes and mimic synapsis. block engramatic pathway function and create new pathways. They are small enough to escape a pore. and light enough to float 4 foot above the electromagnetic field of the body, recognize famly DNA helixes. and take entire tribes and even people who have genetic markers left over from mating.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
FUNVAX.... shuts off ... or... dials up... okay. Ya following here? turn up or downnnnnn... the parts of the brain that respond and provoke feelings when you hear the words god or anything that your brain classifies as "scripture" like lingo. How do you think ISIS came about..... we did that. that was the control group.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yeah dude, it like almost feels like the energy of straight death or something is coming to kill you then..I've heard that there are actually like these like psychic-supersoldiers and stuff that probably exist too..and that they can probably tell when somebody's coming for them or about to launch an attack or something too, and so that nobody can ever sneak up on them ever..
you just met one

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
the vaccine was orignally posited to the DOD by a couple of scientists under the presentation FUNVAX, an alleged "tool to fight terrorism" research was complete via 2004 on unwitting Afghani people. This is a virus that can go two ways. it can be programed into a RHINO virus. or it can be transmitted via nanite, which also collects massess from the body to construct yet even more..... they target and alter RNA with sonic pulses. They can relay information with 4g+ to real-time satellite systems... and can also subvert normal neurological processes and mimic synapsis. block engramatic pathway function and create new pathways. They are small enough to escape a pore. and light enough to float 4 foot above the electromagnetic field of the body, recognize famly DNA helixes. and take entire tribes and even people who have genetic markers left over from mating.
Well check out the big brains on Brad..Very nice bro, not bad..maybe you guys were right about this guy eh?..

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
SOA SFOD , DOD CP SFOD : unit name Abothava ( AB- OTH- UVUH ) we were trained as early as 10 for that work.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
you just met one
I might really be one too man, or actually have the potential to be one, I seem to still have some sort of you might say 'extrasensory-perceptive' or extra-sensory abilities left or something, and if I could get my physicality back I'm also a big dude with some muscle and have been into all of that military combat type of stuff my whole life too.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know but I don't want any wierd ass Nano-circuits to start to like self-assemble and disassemble themselves inside of my body, something tells me that it can't be good.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I will tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Andrei, I came here to the United States from the former Soviet Union country of Uzbekistan when I was four years old. I live in the American Southwest and have for most of my life, and I also speak Russian fluently too. If there are any other Russians on this forum please let me know as well.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well check out the big brains on Brad..Very nice bro, not bad..maybe you guys were right about this guy eh?..
one of the first things i did as a youngin for training was project something in the minds of 3 other children ... standing right in front of them. made them see me walk away. a complete falsehood. a projection of my mind. and take 3 pinecones from their feet. LOOK assholes. you really dont know what these agencies or families are really up to or preparing for you dont know shit.
Hey I just came up with a great idea, howabout we all just take all of the concepts that I've shared in this big post and then just to start to just try to spread it around maybe like the Entire Fucking Internet, so that this whole world full of 'dumbass', brainwashed-ass sheeple might finally start to maybe wake up a bit and maybe might even start to try to change things for the better?..
hell yea.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
I will tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Andrei, I came here to the United States from the former Soviet Union country of Uzbekistan when I was four years old. I live in the American Southwest and have for most of my life, and I also speak Russian fluently too. If there are any other Russians on this forum please let me know as well.
i was playing on a world of warcraft russia server... learned to read a little russian.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
Я очень восхищаюсь русским народом. Они могут быть очень умными. и очень сильный. С ними точно не стоит шутить. Но, наигравшись с ними в варкрафте и имея много русских друзей, я не могу сказать, что хочу, чтобы они были моими друзьями, лол.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think that one of the problems with the world is that nobody seems to have like the 'balls' to just like start to like just freakin' spam a bunch of Truther stuff onto the whole goddamn Internet.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Я очень восхищаюсь русским народом. Они могут быть очень умными. и очень сильный. С ними точно не стоит шутить. Но, наигравшись с ними в варкрафте и имея много русских друзей, я не могу сказать, что хочу, чтобы они были моими друзьями, лол.
I don't have a Russian keyboard right now but I also don't really write as well as I can speak it right now either, but yeah I'm telling you Russian people are different man, they might even end up like taking over the whole world, because they're like strong, smart, and they're also like a bunch of like crazy motherfuckers..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here's an Unpopular opinion that I thought that now might be a good time to share with you all actually..If all drugs were legalized, and also if the whole world were somehow just ruled by Russians, then I think that all of humanity and civilization would probably advance forwards by like 100 years, in like 5..