• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Happened To Me In 2010, Download of Spiritual Energy, Military Helicopters..

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't have a Russian keyboard right now but I also don't really write as well as I can speak it right now either, but yeah I'm telling you Russian people are different man, they might even end up like taking over the whole world, because they're like strong, smart, and they're also like a bunch of like crazy motherfuckers..
yes... they are lol.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There's something to it though, you bring back those old Opium dens, like from China from back in the day, medical grade cocaine like in the 1800's, all of the various 'plant medicines' being available too..I'm telling you, I think that people's happiness and productivity would probably start to like collectively skyrocket.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
12-16 mins! woo! oh yea! this guy...... words from my HEART!
Due to my legal record I'm not able to get a gun right now either legally, I just have like some axes and knives and stuff too, and like a bat or something, and I guess that there's the weapon that you can always have too, the hammer..But yeah it's straight up evil as hell to make people have to choose between getting the vaccine so they can keep your jobs, or to end up homeless or something too..

But alright, howabout we start a poll or something too guys..Do you think that I should still go and get a gun even though it's illegal?..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Watching Mark Passio losing his shit can always be fun too..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So does anybody want to listen to or watch like, and I sort of just added this all up, but like about 777 hours of former priest in the Church of Satan and insider to the occult and a bit into the global-elite's network Mark Passio?..heh..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think right now at this point that I actually had some like pretty big epiphanies happen to me too last night, it's like it just hit me all of a sudden..That all of this like quantum-physical matrix of energy is everywhere, and everything's like somehow connected to maybe like everything else, and like mushroom colonies are all connected and talk to each other too and stuff, but back to the energy stuff for a second, the energy can travel over distance, and I'm still telling you that these new computers and devices when they're connected to a worldwide social-media network, or you could even observe this phenomenon by having just two or more people texting too, but that these new computers and devices sort of even become like the fucken 'Magic Mirrors'...You can use them..to get energy..maybe just in a positive way hopefully...And guess what, None of the powers that be, or the Establishment, or the New World Order want us to know that this stuff even EXISTS..and this is another great crime against humanity that they have done to us as well..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think right now at this point that I actually had some like pretty big epiphanies happen to me too last night, it's like it just hit me all of a sudden..That all of this like quantum-physical matrix of energy is everywhere, and everything's like somehow connected to maybe like everything else, and like mushroom colonies are all connected and talk to each other too and stuff, but back to the energy stuff for a second, the energy can travel over distance, and I'm still telling you that these new computers and devices when they're connected to a worldwide social-media network, or you could even observe this phenomenon by having just two or more people texting too, but that these new computers and devices sort of even become like the fucken 'Magic Mirrors'...You can use them..to get energy..maybe just in a positive way hopefully...And guess what, None of the powers that be, or the Establishment, or the New World Order want us to know that this stuff even EXISTS..and this is another great crime against humanity that they have done to us as well..
And let me put it another way too, and I might even have to add a disclaimer to only use this for ethical purposes, but using these new computers or devices that are actually kind of like the real life 'Magic Mirrors', you can then use your words and the English language, and all of the actually complex intricacies that exist in it and what their implications could be, and you can use it to communicate whatever messages you want to people for starters, and then if you really wanted to you could go and learn how to do a bit of Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP, and you could probably learn how best to try to subliminally-program and mind-control people with your freakin' sentences..So that you can get energy from them or they can give you energy..

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
And let me put it another way too, and I might even have to add a disclaimer to only use this for ethical purposes, but using these new computers or devices that are actually kind of like the real life 'Magic Mirrors', you can then use your words and the English language, and all of the actually complex intricacies that exist in it and what their implications could be, and you can use it to communicate whatever messages you want to people for starters, and then if you really wanted to you could go and learn how to do a bit of Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP, and you could probably learn how best to try to subliminally-program and mind-control people with your freakin' sentences..So that you can get energy from them or they can give you energy..
even though your all over the place your thinking in the right direction. and that strange wake up you had? cherish it. its gona take you on a hell of a journey.

MasterSong

Neophyte
Reaction score
subliminally-program and mind-control people with your freakin' sentences..So that you can get energy from them or they can give you energy.. I mean thats very crudely put but yes... Hollywood = Magic wand. Thinking energy is god energy theres no other way of putting it. You should just listen to the kybalion. Any thought or harmonic spoken word leaves geometry and cosine... those things ripple and create. a billion cross necklaces dangling over beating hearts and the reverse geometry will channel it. you are right.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
subliminally-program and mind-control people with your freakin' sentences..So that you can get energy from them or they can give you energy.. I mean thats very crudely put but yes... Hollywood = Magic wand. Thinking energy is god energy theres no other way of putting it. You should just listen to the kybalion. Any thought or harmonic spoken word leaves geometry and cosine... those things ripple and create. a billion cross necklaces dangling over beating hearts and the reverse geometry will channel it. you are right.
Now we can really start to get into some crazy ass shit with things that all of 'you people' might want to research, things like say Morphic-Resonance, Harmonic Resonance, Resonance Cascade (Although that might not actually be a thing.), Morphogenetic-Fields, A ripple in Time/Space, or Space/Time...You could also look at real scientific 'Effects' like the Biefeld-Brown Effect which has to do with anti-gravity propulsion technologies, The SEARL Effect which has to do with 'Free Energy' technology, and also possibly some sort of dimensional-timeline shifting effect that is known right now as the Mandela Effect..And also perhaps that if there do already exist craft which are capable of anti-gravity propulsion, they must be capable of producing some sort of like say 'Gravity-field vortex', with say something like high-voltage electro-gravitic waves, and with something like say Microwave-Phase Conjugation too if any of you guys wanted to start to look any of this kind of stuff up.
Post automatically merged:

You all might also want to look at some types of alternative-history you might say which might be true like the accounts of Great Tartaria, and the Mud Flood or the Great Flood Reset that might be occuring on earth and was mentioned in the bible as the Great Flood, and that it might actually be something that actually occurs in some sort of a cycle on Earth like every several thousand years or something..

As a quick example of what might actually be anti-gravity propulsion, it looks like the U.S. Airforce's B-2 stealth bomber is actually using some sort of anti-gravity propulsion as well, and that it has two actual jet engines, but that the leading edge of it's 'flying-wing' shaped fuselage design is actually electrically positively-charged (+), and that it's exhaust ports of it's engines are actually design to also cool the smoke as it comes out to both help lower it's heat-signature on radar possibly, but also that somehow the smoke that's coming out of those special exhaust ports are also negatively-charged (-), this somehow creates some sort of anti-gravitic, or electro-gravitic effect which propels the craft through the use of anti-gravity propulsion technologies.

Now we can really start to get into some crazy ass shit with things that all of 'you people' might want to research, things like say Morphic-Resonance, Harmonic Resonance, Resonance Cascade (Although that might not actually be a thing.), Morphogenetic-Fields, A ripple in Time/Space, or Space/Time...You could also look at real scientific 'Effects' like the Biefeld-Brown Effect which has to do with anti-gravity propulsion technologies, The SEARL Effect which has to do with 'Free Energy' technology, and also possibly some sort of dimensional-timeline shifting effect that is known right now as the Mandela Effect..And also perhaps that if there do already exist craft which are capable of anti-gravity propulsion, they must be capable of producing some sort of like say 'Gravity-field vortex', with say something like high-voltage electro-gravitic waves, and with something like say Microwave-Phase Conjugation too if any of you guys wanted to start to look any of this kind of stuff up.

You all might also want to look at some types of alternative-history you might say which might be true like the accounts of Great Tartaria, and the Mud Flood or the Great Flood Reset that might be occuring on earth and was mentioned in the bible as the Great Flood, and that it might actually be something that actually occurs in some sort of a cycle on Earth like every several thousand years or something..

As a quick example of what might actually be anti-gravity propulsion, it looks like the U.S. Airforce's B-2 stealth bomber is actually using some sort of anti-gravity propulsion as well, and that it has two actual jet engines, but that the leading edge of it's 'flying-wing' shaped fuselage design is actually electrically positively-charged (+), and that it's exhaust ports of it's engines are actually design to also cool the smoke as it comes out to both help lower it's heat-signature on radar possibly, but also that somehow the smoke that's coming out of those special exhaust ports are also negatively-charged (-), this somehow creates some sort of anti-gravitic, or electro-gravitic effect which propels the craft through the use of anti-gravity propulsion technologies.
This Mud Flood or Great Flood Reset that might actually be like something that occurs in some sort of a cycle on Earth like every several thousand years or so, and it might have actually covered the great empires and civilizations that might have actually existed like Atlantis, and Lemuria which would've been in the Pacific Ocean..and that they possibly even had some even more advanced technologies than we do right now..Like some sort of advanced aircraft and watercraft, some advanced radar and video screen imaging systems, lasers, some sort of advanced sound-frequency weapons systems, or some sort of devices which can use soundwaves and harmonic-frequencies to possible even be used to even be able to levitate heavy objects with, and to build stuff with it, as well as possibly some sort of like what you might call 'stargates' or 'dimensional-gates' or something too, and that all of this kind of stuff might still be there somewhere in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, somewhere between the Bimini Road that's underwater in the Caribbean, possibly between that and the Canary Islands or something, and that part of Lemuria might actually be the Yonaguni Underwater Monuments that off of the coast of Japan, and that all of that super-advanced technology and stuff might still all be buried in those places under like a really thick layer of mud.

AI is just to replace the people man
Yes alot of these so-called 'smart' people nowadays are buying into the Computer Simulation Theory of reality and that we're all just in some sort of like super-immersive virtual-reality simulation game or something, that's apparently also being generated by some sort of computers or machines like in the movie the Matrix, which I don't really agree with..But they're all getting into stuff like bio-mechanical body augmentations and neural-implants and Transhumanism right now too and they're trying to push it on the public right now too like Elon Musk and his Neuro-link stuff.

This Mud Flood or Great Flood Reset that might actually be like something that occurs in some sort of a cycle on Earth like every several thousand years or so, and it might have actually covered the great empires and civilizations that might have actually existed like Atlantis, and Lemuria which would've been in the Pacific Ocean..and that they possibly even had some even more advanced technologies than we do right now..Like some sort of advanced aircraft and watercraft, some advanced radar and video screen imaging systems, lasers, some sort of advanced sound-frequency weapons systems, or some sort of devices which can use soundwaves and harmonic-frequencies to possible even be used to even be able to levitate heavy objects with, and to build stuff with it, as well as possibly some sort of like what you might call 'stargates' or 'dimensional-gates' or something too, and that all of this kind of stuff might still be there somewhere in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, somewhere between the Bimini Road that's underwater in the Caribbean, possibly between that and the Canary Islands or something, and that part of Lemuria might actually be the Yonaguni Underwater Monuments that off of the coast of Japan, and that all of that super-advanced technology and stuff might still all be buried in those places under like a really thick layer of mud.

Yes alot of these so-called 'smart' people nowadays are buying into the Computer Simulation Theory of reality and that we're all just in some sort of like super-immersive virtual-reality simulation game or something, that's apparently also being generated by some sort of computers or machines like in the movie the Matrix, which I don't really agree with..But they're all getting into stuff like bio-mechanical body augmentations and neural-implants and Transhumanism right now too and they're trying to push it on the public right now too like Elon Musk and his Neuro-link stuff.
It looks like my posts are being merged so I'll just post one more thing on here for now..You wanna hear a prediction that I might have for you guys?..Covid Vaccine Apocalypse..in the coming year or two..maybe like..60-70% sure..

It looks like my posts are being merged so I'll just post one more thing on here for now..You wanna hear a prediction that I might have for you guys?..Covid Vaccine Apocalypse..in the coming year or two..maybe like..60-70% sure..
And just one more thing that I think is still really important right now..Again, DO NOT take, that fucking, vaccine..

Just so that you guys know, as of right now and over the years it looks like about like over 3000+ people already now know about that big Download that happened in 2010.

I need to get on like a podcast or radio show about this kind of stuff too and tell people about the stuff that happened in 2010, I'm probably going to try to get on like Coast to Coast AM with it too now.

Hold on a sec, what was that, am I really about to start, like a whole fucken World Revolution?..because from where I'm standing, it almost looks like all of those motherfuckers, are still all about to get lit!..

I hope that I will not regret doing this, but I have come down here from the sky like a fucking meteor, in order to bring Fire from the Gods to you..Or maybe like some sort of psychic interdimensional-astronaut. I thought that I would post on here a link to the Facebook profile of the guy actually who is actually directly responsible for that Download from God, which happened on February 21st, of 2010..His name is Sheldon, I first met him like over a decade ago..

To tell you a little bit about him, he used to serve in the U.S. Army, and had also been to Iraq before too. He later on actually managed to become and eventually became like a very powerful energy-worker, and I would even say a psychic at times too as well..I have also finally only recently been able to start to put two and two together myself, but think that I finally understand alot of what is really going on now too though as well..But anyways, this guy Sheldon, is the Great One, he's like the coolest guy in the world, and after the events that have happened he might as well be almost like the Second Coming of Christ..I don't know where the hell he even came from, but it must not only be from here I think though too..This man is like 1 in 100 million..So here's his profile, but just keep in mind that he hasn't really been active on Facebook for about several years now..but I figured that I would show it to you just to make this whole true-account story be complete..I hope that this doesn't just accidently like nuke this whole entire forum into oblivion with Holy Fire..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sheldon is more of the 'Enlightened' one, while I am really a bit more of what you might say might be like the 'Black Sheep', or the 'Prodigal Son', and being a bit more of what you might call like being a bit of the bit darker Jedi-master disciple Apprentice, but am really more of what you might say would be like some sort of a drunken-degenerate bastard who is dropping a whole bunch of Hardcore Red-Pill Truth bombs all over yo ass.

Last edited:

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't read the replies but to your consideration I'm at times banging my Infinite Light Drum that sends Infinite Love into all directions just to fuck with them, they want me dead even before I got born. I don't care they will soon loose everything, idiots. They really are idiots all throughout their spirit is lacking and their manners are bad, stay away from them.

To your Mercy the Nature and the Universe itself will start purging so all of these idiots will burn away quite literally, it happens everynow and then.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't read the replies but to your consideration I'm at times banging my Infinite Light Drum that sends Infinite Love into all directions just to fuck with them, they want me dead even before I got born. I don't care they will soon loose everything, idiots. They really are idiots all throughout their spirit is lacking and their manners are bad, stay away from them.

To your Mercy the Nature and the Universe itself will start purging so all of these idiots will burn away quite literally, it happens everynow and then.
Yes I think that that is true as well, and in this case, it will probably have something to do with that 'goddamn' Bio-weapon Covid vaccine.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Yes I think that that is true as well, and in this case, it will probably have something to do with that 'goddamn' Bio-weapon Covid vaccine.
We are talking about an energetical Purge and a physical purge, not technology involved here :)

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
We are talking about an energetical Purge and a physical purge, not technology involved here :)
Oh okay, but I was also talking about an actual physical purge as well that might possibly even happen as soon as Next Year.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Oh okay, but I was also talking about an actual physical purge as well that might possibly even happen as soon as Next Year.
Don't listen to that stuff so much, we get every 27 minutes some guy trying to kill all of humanity, so not very new. It's not just sane as a civilian marked person to be listening to it. Will get you too worried.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Will you all tell your children about how you survived the great Covid Vaccine 'Zombie' Apocalypse of 2023?..

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Will you all tell your children about how you survived the great Covid Vaccine 'Zombie' Apocalypse of 2023?..
Haha we survived something so much greater :)