• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What the actual fuck did I read in another thread just now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoulish

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Do you guys get a kick out of calling people stupid and harassing them like so? What toxic shitters.
Post automatically merged: 2 minutes ago
I feel like quitting this website, everytime I am harassed or insulted for posting
Chiming in as someone who hasn't been around for long (but binge-read a significant portion of posts on this site): a) Quite a few of your posts come off as... questionable to say the least. Which is why you get people making fun of you in the replies. b) Insults are not only directed at you; it seems pretty par for the course here-- if you say something deemed stupid or nonsensical, you get made fun of for it. I've seen this a lot on the posts of some of the more active or older accounts. It's really not that serious.

Reaction score
Awards
I made a post about Moloch possession because a woman tried to prevent harm from coming to two babies. It was questionable as to who or why she did this while APing.
I'm not defending either, just clarifying.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Chiming in as someone who hasn't been around for long (but binge-read a significant portion of posts on this site): a) Quite a few of your posts come off as... questionable to say the least. Which is why you get people making fun of you in the replies. b) Insults are not only directed at you; it seems pretty par for the course here-- if you say something deemed stupid or nonsensical, you get made fun of for it. I've seen this a lot on the posts of some of the more active or older accounts. It's really not that serious.
This website just strikes me off as toxic tbh... there's a million ways to respond to such posts and they chose the worst way possible.

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Wtf is the Mystical Qabalah is unreliable?
Admittedly, it's been many years since I read the Mystical Qabalah but I remember absolutely nothing in there that even touches upon anything like the "spirits causing blindness" that this person is talking about and my memory for books is near photographic.
I feel like quitting this website, everytime I am harassed or insulted for posting
Then your solution is very clear. Stop posting stupid things and asking others to celebrate you poisoning your own mind. Be honest. Say, "I'm a 15 year old and I don't know anything but I do want to learn" and you'll be treated with a good deal more respect.

Reaction score
Awards
But think about the statements you made.

You didn't say "I am pro life because I believe that abortion is murder."
You didn't say "I got pregnant from rape, so I'm pro choice."

You said quite the opposite.

Some sites would hound and bounty hunt you in terms of cursing because of statements like that from hardcore theist Satanists or Luciferians.

As far as idiotic posts and bans, I've only been pissy the last time, so I changed my thought patterns and behavior.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Genuine question: Did you not read any threads before you joined? Or after you joined? I immediately checked some of the worst threads on here to see how people would react if I was being a dumbass.
Even if my post sounds "stupid" I rack in this website thousands of views. Next I could post "SEX WITH DEMONS?!!?!?😍😍😍😍" And it would get thousands of views.

Reaction score
Awards
This seems to be unrelated but hear me out.

In many places where I worked, as a Unix administrator, one statement was made before you could login: "Think before you type".

This was made because people could issue a simple rm statement and wipe out a production disk. This would be a bad thing.

So, when people are asking you to think before you type, think about the statements you made. That other website you mentioned, had a murder occur because of an act of culling. Some people defended this, while most were irate about it.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Personally am glad BALG is the biggest and best occult forum out there. I just went on the new wizardforums and I got banned and cancelled so fast it’s sad. This websites community is so nice and nice I appreciate it a lot.
Now see, normally this would have to be a warning for sharing another forum URL. Really, you do test me at times too. Fortunately most of your posting is high quality and you have done some serious service to WF in the past with reporting rule breaking, but please try to remember not to share other forums. The rules have to apply to everyone, and while it makes sublime sense to call out this guy by linking his silly post on BALG, we can't be making exceptions to this rule. It's bad form and makes it seem like we are only censoring what we don't like.

That being said, I am actually surprised to see the BALG staff basically telling @Shaman to stfu and not shit talk WF on BALG. Makes me feel a little guilty, as I have myself shit talked BALG in the past.

Cheers to that mod.

Also, dude, I think Mulberry was one of The Artis Magistra's harem!?!?! WTF is happening? Nvm that was mothbox.

That's not me.. his name is Shamn
Post automatically merged:

Also whatever that guy posted is not criticizing but just sad he got banned.
Come on, guy.

Argh, sometimes I feel like I can't win. Half of the people complain that I am way too relaxed with my rules, and that WF is a lawless land, with too many insults. Other half complain that I am anal with the rules, can't make jokes, staying on topic is boring etc. :ROFLMAO:

I hope over time everyone realises the secret is in the balance (just like our logo)

Last edited:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Now see, normally this would have to be a warning for sharing another forum URL. Really, you do test me at times too. Fortunately most of your posting is high quality and you have done some serious service to WF in the past with reporting rule breaking, but please try to remember not to share other forums. The rules have to apply to everyone, and while it makes sublime sense to call out this guy by linking his silly post on BALG, we can't be making exceptions to this rule. It's bad form and makes it seem like we are only censoring what we don't like.
Fair enough man, I will be more vigilant about it next time.

Reaction score
Awards
Back in 2012-2014 half the people on that other forum would be perma banned. They were serious magicians workig the ascension bit.
You're one of the kindest, best mods I've encountered SkullTraill. You've put up with a lot from me.
The difference seems to be that they're not understanding their behavior or thinking before they type, in their defense.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
To @Wildchildx11 what I have just read in that topic of yours is grotesque to say the least. Even a book of Lovecraft would still sound nicer than your statements.

Anyways... to be on-topic, what I want to say is that I have read the Mystical Kaballah and never have I heard anything about "blindness causing spirits". Mercurial and Pluto favorable aspects of my memory help me memorize a lot.

And you saying that you agree with blinding babies... BABIES!!!! innocent human beings... is more than disgusting.

I sensed and heard that you have mental illnesses, but that doesn't mean that statements advocating to child harm should be posted.

Frankly, I had past episodes of manic anger and even depression in my past, but never have I ever haunted the forums (or any other forum) to post something that would advocate harmful things.

I personally advice you on this way to stick back to your meds, try to promote a more healthy occult advice series, and if it doesn't succeed, admit it that least that you don't have it with the occult. This forum has atheist people as well but who are learning from Magick believers like us here. It is better to do so, than advocating harmful advice or promoting such harmful things like "blinding babies".

So, stick to your medication, and, at least, if you don't have something safe to share in terms of advice, instead of posting "blinding babies" advice, watch the forums and learn from us

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
2aa.png

I called it right at the start, that person is not for magick.
but others made the point, it's not the first or the last. as long as we keep giving them fuel we deserve the crazy.
the real maneuver here was to not get involved or god forbid help them.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
2aa.png

I called it right at the start, that person is not for magick.
but others made the point, it's not the first or the last. as long as we keep giving them fuel we deserve the crazy.
the real maneuver here was to not get involved or god forbid help them.
I misspoke and didn't think before I posted. I would only hurt a kid if I had a role of promoting karma, and I believed spirits promoted karma and you had to. I didn't read my post before posting or properly explaining since I believed that sometimes spirits did things like that for karmic related reasons or to give someone challenges they had to learn and I thought that belief that sometimes people had challenges such as disability for karmic related reasons or to promote balance was a common perception. I was wrong.

I'm working on reading my posts before I comment and building disipline and maturity before I get seriously into Magick.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm stopping Magick until I focus on building disipline and maturity. I'm not going to be a timebomb. I misspoke and it made me realize that I need to learn more disipline and the ability to be able to not react impulsivity.

There is no excuse for my comment or misspeaking and my reactivity afterwards, but it made me realize I do need to develop some of these skills and therefore I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.