• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What the actual fuck did I read in another thread just now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moongarm71

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It was a joke reference to one of the posts...I'm dense, but not that bad. But o.k., my bad, won't happen again.
Post automatically merged:

Even if my post sounds "stupid" I rack in this website thousands of views. Next I could post "SEX WITH DEMONS?!!?!?😍😍😍😍" And it would get thousands of views.
My failed attempt to lighten the mood...

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I would only hurt a kid if I had a role of promoting karma, and I believed spirits promoted karma and you had to.
I don't know who put that particular psychopathic bee about karma in your bonnet; it couldn't have been dear old Dion Fortune, that's for sure. What makes you think you're destined to be the chosen minion of some higher agency, the alleged 'Law of Karma' (we could argue endlessly here what 'karma' actually is, the Western reception has been hopelessly flawed ever since Madame Blavatsky put pen to paper)? "The Devil made me do it!", "The voices in my head told me I had to strangle that woman"? 'Fucking disgusting' is not nearly enough to describe what I think about your posting.

"God wills it!" was the battlecry of the First Crusade - which started with a pogrom among German jews. The atrocities committed in the name of religion are well documented and widely known. And you believe in hurting kids in the name of karma or when ordered by spirits? I'm speechless. And you're proposing to go off your meds because they numb your feelings? Unbelievable.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know who put that particular psychopathic bee about karma in your bonnet; it couldn't have been dear old Dion Fortune, that's for sure. What makes you think you're destined to be the chosen minion of some higher agency, the alleged 'Law of Karma' (we could argue endlessly here what 'karma' actually is, the Western reception has been hopelessly flawed ever since Madame Blavatsky put pen to paper)? "The Devil made me do it!", "The voices in my head told me I had to strangle that woman"? 'Fucking disgusting' is not nearly enough to describe what I think about your posting.

"God wills it!" was the battlecry of the First Crusade - which started with a pogrom among German jews. The atrocities committed in the name of religion are well documented and widely known. And you believe in hurting kids in the name of karma or when ordered by spirits? I'm speechless. And you're proposing to go off your meds because they numb your feelings? Unbelievable.
Couldn't have said it better.

But, sadly, I think that regardless of your wisdom and explanations, WildChild11 will not understand a thing.

I would not be surprised if she adheres to an extremist group with this type of thinking. This is a supposition, but still... makes me think like this would be a probable case.

As you have said, posts like this indicate the once committed atrocities in the name of religion. I am more than disgusted to see that the same BS is still promoted by some lunatics, online or, even worse, offline.

In my humble opinion, what happens with WildChildx11 is a combination of both cowardness and mental instability.

"I am an agent of Karma" (really????) the same mentality is applied by KKK and extremist groups who commit badshit acts and call it "the salvation of their Race, the Intergalactic Race (or whatever)".

The best we can do is not to feed the energetic vampire WildChildx11. Energy needs to be kept for important things.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the real maneuver here was to not get involved

The best we can do is not to feed the energetic vampire WildChildx11
Ok guys I hear you, but how do we go about that? If I put him on ignore I am afraid most of the threads will disappear since he will do anything to make it about him.

Trust me I was ignoring his writing this last week up until this shit. I have read Mystical Qabalah and nowhere something like this was ever said.

Since some members starting calling him out, all he does is lie and change the narrative about karma and then sly around by saying how its not the big deal we make it out to be.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
=====================================DISCLAIMER====================================

Dear esteemed members of Wizard Forums, while I certainly cannot nor would not dictate who can interact with whom, I beseech you to not engage or interact with WildChildx11. This person is not mentally well and has openly admitted to a willingness to harm children. This person needs help that none of us here are qualified to give. I fear that by engaging with this person, especially on topics of occultism, you may risk exacerbating their unstable condition. I'm trying to put aside my anger, and realize that this person is sick, in every meaning of the word.

=====================================DISCLAIMER====================================

Copy and paste the above disclaimer on every thread or post created by this person. That's how we go about it.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Dear esteemed members of Wizard Forums, while I certainly cannot nor would not dictate who can interact with whom, I beseech you to not engage or interact with WildChildx11. This person is not mentally well and has openly admitted to a willingness to harm children. This person needs help that none of us here are qualified to give. I fear that by engaging with this person, especially on topics of occultism, you may risk exacerbating their unstable condition. I'm trying to put aside my anger, and realize that this person is sick, in every meaning of the word.

Copy and paste the above disclaimer on every thread or post created by this person. That's how we go about it.
Should I also copy the Disclaimer tag you put by text?

May seem dumb, but I am a little bit confused.

Nice disclaimer by the way, as it is relevant.

Fits the situation

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If I put him on ignore I am afraid most of the threads will disappear since he will do anything to make it about him.
Putting someone on ignore only hides their posts, not any thread they post in. It's a good solution.

No need for big clunky disclaimer messages.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Putting someone on ignore only hides their posts, not any thread they post in. It's a good solution.

No need for big clunky disclaimer messages.
Does it not hide when the ignored person is the last poster until someone else posts? I am on mobile Chrome and usually use the lightning button/new posts.

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ok guys I hear you, but how do we go about that? If I put him on ignore I am afraid most of the threads will disappear since he will do anything to make it about him.
Don't use ignore. Use these posts as a form of Work.

Let yourself see their posts, mentally note them and the feelings they give rise to, but don't act on those feelings (unless you need to make the staff aware of something). Take a moment, exhale and move onto a post that you want to engage with, one that gives rise to positive or interesting feelings.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Does it not hide when the ignored person is the last poster until someone else posts? I am on mobile Chrome and usually use the lightning button/new posts.
Only if you have already seen every other post in that thread up to the new one which the ignored member posted. There’s nothing new in that thread for you anyway until someone else posts… why would you want to be notified of a singular post that you’re not interested in reading?

This only applies to the “new posts” list, and will pop back up when someone you haven’t ignored replies and gives you something worth seeing.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards

Didn't WildChix walk back the remarks in a later post?

In any case, it's pretty condescending to think we need what amounts to a trigger warning on this or that poster. The readership here is intelligent enough to form their own judgments without some self-appointed Mrs. Doubtfire nanny-nattering, "Don't look children, shoo! shoo!"

I mean why not do this for every poster here: take the most damning thing each of us ever posted and hang that Scarlet Letter round our in-forum neck for all time?
Post automatically merged:

Don't use ignore. Use these posts as a form of Work.

Let yourself see their posts, mentally note them and the feelings they give rise to, but don't act on those feelings (unless you need to make the staff aware of something). Take a moment, exhale and move onto a post that you want to engage with, one that gives rise to positive or interesting feelings.
Tres gauche! You're asking folks to display maturity and judgment. Didn't you know shrill-hysteria is the absolutest most-gagging emo-accessory in these times?

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't WildChix walk back the remarks in a later post?

In any case, it's pretty condescending to think we need what amounts to a trigger warning on this or that poster. The readership here is intelligent enough to form their own judgments without some self-appointed Mrs. Doubtfire nanny-nattering, "Don't look children, shoo! shoo!"

I mean why not do this for every poster here: take the most damning thing each of us ever posted and hang that Scarlet Letter round our in-forum neck for all time?
  1. The most damning thing any of us has ever posted comes nowhere near: being ok with harming babies.
  2. "Didn't WildChix walk back the remarks in a later post? " -- A pathetic attempt to crawfish was made. So?
  3. "it's pretty condescending to think we need what amounts to a trigger warning on this or that poster." - the "trigger warning" was actually more for the benefit of wildchildx11 than you or anyone else.
  4. Are you telling me, that you are actually ok with continuing to engage with that person? In other words someone says "I'd harm a baby" and your response is "hey, to each their own?"
You defend this person? Maybe you DO need a little Mrs. Doubtfire. I'll throw in some Mr. Rogers while I'm at it.

giphy.gif

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
  1. The most damning thing any of us has ever posted comes nowhere near: being ok with harming babies.
  2. "Didn't WildChix walk back the remarks in a later post? " -- A pathetic attempt to crawfish was made. So?
  3. "it's pretty condescending to think we need what amounts to a trigger warning on this or that poster." - the "trigger warning" was actually more for the benefit of wildchildx11 than you or anyone else.
  4. Are you telling me, that you are actually ok with continuing to engage with that person? In other words someone says "I'd harm a baby" and your response is "hey, to each their own?"
You defend this person? Maybe you DO need a little Mrs. Doubtfire. I'll throw in some Mr. Rogers while I'm at it.

giphy.gif
Did anyone ever tell you you're cute when you're working yourself into a panic attack?
No?
Oh, I guess we know why. Seeing a grown man-child go melt-down over events he convinces himself he is imagining isn't pretty.
(This is the part where you shudder and write, "People like Wildchix scare me!!!!!!!") GTFU.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

giphy.gif
I don't mean to insult you, but it kind of feels like you are just beating a dead horse and being overly dramatic at this point.

My comment just came from a lack of maturity and discipline, something I'm going and am working on, but I'm working on it for myself, I don't need to prove anything to you.

If you want to live in negativity, you can. If you can't forgive because of an stupid comment made on a forum that was taken way out of context and want to hold resentment for the rest of your life because of a comment that I took back go ahead. I don't need to let it affect me and I won't.

I can work on myself, you are helping serve as an example of what I don't want to be.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Someone states that they are "cool with" harming a baby. A person doesn't fucking misspeak that shit.

Sadly, it is looking like I, along with others will be leaving if you are allowed to stay. Some lines are just fucking crossed that you can't come back from.

Status
Not open for further replies.