• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Whats your stance on fate?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't believe in free will
This is a tricky philosophical proposition.

If it is you that does the believing, is that action by free choice?

If the believing is forced upon you, then you may be right about lack of free will

But should you extrapolate from such a small sample? Perhaps you do not have a choice?

What fun!

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't believe in any such thing as choice, as I don't perceive it.

That doesn't mean I am schizophrenic. Things happening doesn't mean they are imposed.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't believe in any such thing as choice, .... Things happening doesn't mean they are imposed.

So no choice but things are not imposed.

Do you have any sense of the mechanism/intelligence that makes the choices for you but does not impose them?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Actually I wanted to make a threat for this message but I post it here so maybe help me get rid of my confusion these days and also sharing my own experiences,
I had some psychedelic experiences back in 2018 and I was in very bad shape and changed my life for good and I'm very glad those visions came to me,
That I later on found out what I have been thru
Any way,
I discovered who I was in my last reincarnation and my current life maked so many sense which made my shout my mouth about many negative happenings In my life and just living on,
So I solved one of my mysteries that I always wanted to be solved.
Accidentally fortunately or unfortunately
I saw my next 10-15 years of my life too
Which is the where my actual confusion is rooted still now
And seeing the 'exact' events and happening all happend until now, and
I'm confused because this make no sense at all it's like an pre writen script! I mean the whole my life
And yes, freewill , karma , destiny , I cant proof or understand any of that after all of my experiences
Let me open up a little bit
I had always in my head since I was child that I will marry someone who is my twin flame and we are look a like ok?
Just Last year I saw a very random person in life who was an 67 old guy and he told me he know me from past life and he is here now to help don't repeat my karmic and life mistakes from previous life ?
Wtf??
And he told me alot about my self that just made me speechless, he told me about thaty twin flame I mean the exact person I was seen in my visions too, and the guy never even saw a picture of that person ,? Wtf Again
I was more confused and now I'm like kind of time traveler who have flashbacks from the future but, in very tiny short pictures like very un related to each other , that is hard to explain
Like watching few seconds of a full movie on as spoiling,
For now we'll I know who the my twin flame is where is located and I even have the person's phone number!! So it's pretty clear Universe really wanted to us to be together , no argue on that
In the last year until now ,I can't really tell what happend but got kind of angelic connection or guidence ? That I got some kind of messages from the universe or Angel numbers and ects,
Now I'm at the point that (signs told me) that I need to be enlightened or reach enlightenment to finally meet my twin flame , and I'm really want to know how to do that?
I typically do expand my consciousness with music and reading but Im not sure I'm doing it right or not , I don't know why , I will find out finnaly and if you brothers and sisters have any way or suggestions for my situation please help,dm me or reply me in here , I will be eternally happy for your attentions❤️🙏

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I need to be enlightened or reach enlightenment to finally meet my twin flame , and I'm really want to know how to do that?

You need to control your physical desires, and then control your emotional desires and then control your personal thoughts. That combined with clearing out karma (establishing right relationships) and committing to the felt, but not understood, Divine Intent, is largely sufficient for first stage enlightenment.

Second stage required control of the heart energies.

ipsychonaut2

Neophyte
Reaction score
I believe fate is someone of power reaching into the 6D infinite possibilities and then grafting literally anything from unrealistic possibilities and then that forces Christ to spin a narrative and put into place all the pieces of the support structure of all the relevant parts that would allow something to take place. I believe they also use the Devas, the Zodiac, and the devils, and in some cases angels, to bring into being all these fake people which because Christ filled in the blanks then these generated simulations of people are basically real people. But they're more like chess pieces to test you or sabotage you so.... So I'd say, Fated happenings, faded in happenings. Are often underlayan by a deeply malevolent power

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Do you have any sense of the mechanism/intelligence that makes the choices for you but does not impose them?

Not really, if the planets are doing it, it's outside of my perception.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure about fate. I think it's a muddy topic.
Let me put this in terms of my night at work last night.
1. Attitude youngsters and later multiple police storming past my workplace.
Perhaps their attitude clashed with fate?
2. My having to abandon the store to use the bathroom after signing out of pos registers.
If someone has to steal to survive, id say this is closest to fate.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is believing in fate (spoken by the gods) to give away one's own authority? If we are sons of God, why would we be subject to lesser gods?

Perhaps karma is a better concept. Karmic energy follows lines of least resistance so that those less contaminated can avoid much of their group/family karma.

Personal karma is harder but often can be released by establishing right relationship between the parties then using intent to call the attention of the Lords of Karma to the resolution of the situation.

Personal karma typically can be seen in a narrow arc to the left of the human, extending from the shoulder to the hip. Such an arc can vary between pale grey to black depending upon the purity of the human. Resolution of personal karma is required for first stage enlightenment

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Zevi was a popular figure claiming to be messiah, I think he still has a following even now of Jews who eat pork as they think once messiah comes The Jews commandments are done.

Anyway he went around saying he was the messiah until he started saying he was to overthrow the Sultan at the time. The Sultan had him arrested then brought to his court where he was given 3 choices, convert to Islam, be inhaled, or have archers shoot at him, if they all missed he must be divine

Supposedly Rabbi Yehuda Fatiya said Zevi’s spirit was forced to wonder the earth and be reincarnated several times, he was finally able to enter Eden after the Rabbi helped him
Be impaled not inhaled, sorry.

I forgot to mention Zevi choose to convert to Islam and many of his followers followed suit. After that many Jewish leaders were weary of people openly teaching Kabbalah.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
After that many Jewish leaders were weary of people openly teaching Kabbalah.
That must have been a hard thing to accept. Such a beautiful system deflated like that...

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That must have been a hard thing to accept. Such a beautiful system deflated like that...
I think it started getting popular again under the Baal Shem Tov, not sure. But Kabbalah was usually only taught from master to student, the student had to be married and of a certain age. When The Ramchal started teaching it he was told to stop. Today the Ramchal’s writings are widely lauded, but even back then they were applauded by guys like the Goan of Vilna

its popular today...but still, many can’t see past the blinds

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I think it started getting popular again under the Baal Shem Tov, not sure. But Kabbalah was usually only taught from master to student, the student had to be married and of a certain age. When The Ramchal started teaching it he was told to stop. Today the Ramchal’s writings are widely lauded, but even back then they were applauded by guys like the Goan of Vilna

its popular today...but still, many can’t see past the blinds
That actually opens doors for me because I have mostly been into the Hermetic side as opposed to the Rabbinical. I do have some sources like Scholem, Kaplan and the Bahir, probably some others. The poetic and mysterious way they put things, especially in the Bahir, are really inspiring on a deeper level than WASP material, though the latter seems more immediately accessible. I'll look into Baal Shem Tov, because I like to get as many aspects of a system as I can as I go, though I consider these supplemental to what I do for my self - as in a vehicle of inspiration.
But I queried you on Zevi because it seemed to sit well with the topic of Fate, etc., and the humility that can come from finding great expectations destroyed by the heavy hand of reality. Also, as in the case of Zevi's devoted followers after his conversion, how some people will simply not give up on a belief or the person it centers around even after it all falls apart. I find it worth contemplation. I grew up under a lot of eschatology, mainly of the violent Protestant Evangelical type, and even though I never bought into the scheme, it's pressure and program still lurks deep. I think the promise of a coming hero (messiah) and the faith that a new world is coming can really motivate people. At the same time I think it can blind them and trap them. Too many examples to cite on that.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That actually opens doors for me because I have mostly been into the Hermetic side as opposed to the Rabbinical. I do have some sources like Scholem, Kaplan and the Bahir, probably some others. The poetic and mysterious way they put things, especially in the Bahir, are really inspiring on a deeper level than WASP material, though the latter seems more immediately accessible. I'll look into Baal Shem Tov, because I like to get as many aspects of a system as I can as I go, though I consider these supplemental to what I do for my self - as in a vehicle of inspiration.
But I queried you on Zevi because it seemed to sit well with the topic of Fate, etc., and the humility that can come from finding great expectations destroyed by the heavy hand of reality. Also, as in the case of Zevi's devoted followers after his conversion, how some people will simply not give up on a belief or the person it centers around even after it all falls apart. I find it worth contemplation. I grew up under a lot of eschatology, mainly of the violent Protestant Evangelical type, and even though I never bought into the scheme, it's pressure and program still lurks deep. I think the promise of a coming hero (messiah) and the faith that a new world is coming can really motivate people. At the same time I think it can blind them and trap them. Too many examples to cite on that.
Fortune warned about groups like Zevi’s in that groups, cults have group karma etc, in the afterlife they even seem to go together in shared religious afterlife’s, both heavens and hells.

I found that Fortunes understanding of Kabbalah was excellent and Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok quotes Rabbi Kaplin a lot

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Forums • The Order • General Occult Discussion •
Whats your stance on fate?
※→ Vandheer, et al,

I must apologize. I meant to make a comment earlier on this subject. But every time I would draft something I would reject it. So, I thought that I would use the "soundbite" approach.
The title is clear enough, but let me expand? Do you believe in a fate, and what kind? Do you believe in free will, karma, astrology? Do you think stars and planets effect us?
(COMMENT)

OBJECTIVE SUBJECTS:

PROCEEDING TO FATE (Derived through the supernatural power focused by the Fates.)
◈​
Fates • In Greek and Roman mythology, the three goddesses who determined human destiny. The Fates were usually depicted as old women: Clotho, the Spinner; Lachesis, the Allotter; and Atropos, the Inflexible. Clotho spun the thread of human life, Lachesis dispensed it, and Atropos cut the thread. They determined the length of each person’s life as well as its share of suffering. Their Roman names were Nona, Decuma, and Morta. © 2006 BY ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA, INC. p660​
Approaching the Event - FREEWILL. (Derived through the omniscient God Power)
◈​
Free Will Problem • Problem arising from the apparent inconsistency between causal DETERMINISM in nature and the human power or capacity to choose among alternatives or act freely in certain situations, thus independently of natural, social, or divine compulsions. Its significance derives from the fact that free will is generally considered a necessary presupposition of moral responsibility, while determinism has (at least until the advent of QUANTUM MECHANICS) been regarded a necessary presupposition of natural science. Arguments for free will are based on the subjective experience of freedom, on sentiments of guilt, on revealed religion, and on the supposition of responsibility for personal actions that underlies the concepts of law, reward, punishment, and incentive. In theology, the existence of free will must be reconciled with God’s foreknowledge, with divine omniscience and goodness (in allowing humans to choose badly), and with divine grace, which allegedly is necessary for any meritorious act.​
© 2006 BY ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA, INC. p708​

Both the objective subject are derived from supernatural entities. Both are of a higher order than that of man.

IF the supernatural power can accurately see into the future THEN when a man gets to that point in time what was foreseen will happen what has been foreseen MUST happen. IF the foreseen event by the deity or by the Fates, THEN that indicates

• that the deity is not all-powerful and can make mistakes.​
• the magic of the universe is flawed.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I believe fate brought me here because of my free will, I don't believe in karma. If it does then karma decided it would be ok for the Taliban to gain control of Afghanistan. (Not meaning to bring up politics but there we go) there's scientific prove that the moon causes high tides which is caused by the sun as well, or though magic technically has nothing to do with science because it bends reality, magic may play a role in science.

Star signs aren't always accurate as I am not out going, I am shy. I am completely the opposite of what my star sign tells me.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Forums • The Order • General Occult Discussion •
What's your stance on fate?
※→ Crows&Ravens, et al,

There are important connections between "Existence" • "Freewill" • and "Fate." That connection set is just as entangled as the postulates of "Sacred Geometry" and the axioms of "Euclidian Geometry." The geometries exist everywhere in both the natural and supernatural worlds. Its importance dates back to the early nascent civilizations of society and culture.

I believe fate brought me here because of my free will, I don't believe in karma. If it does then karma decided it would be ok for the Taliban to gain control of Afghanistan. (Not meaning to bring up politics but there we go) there's scientific prove that the moon causes high tides which is caused by the sun as well, or though magic technically has nothing to do with science because it bends reality, magic may play a role in science.

Star signs aren't always accurate as I am not outgoing, I am shy. I am completely the opposite of what my star sign tells me.
(COMMENT)

"Fate" did not bring you anywhere. "Fate" was waiting for you when you arrived. The Greatest of Empires (Roman, Ottoman and Egyptian) all assumed that "Fate" cannot be evaded or subject to escape.

Astrology (start sign readings) is NOT about reading the future. It is all a subjective interpretation. While the predictions of where a celestial body may be at any given time is the same for everyone, what it means is totally subjective. It is NOT an indicator of "Fate."

I was born in the year of the "Water Dragon" ins one Zodiac Set, but I am also born under the sign of "Taurus the Bull" in a different Zodiac set.

Subjective fortune-telling is of little value to the believer. But, the commonality between Astrologers and Fortune-Tellers is that all seem to be sensitive in various ways. They may be a bit crazy but make very good and loyal friends.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R