• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Whats your stance on fate?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe in cause and effect.

Generally a good belief - but: can causes extend across parallel universes/timelines?

If so the cause may exist beyond the conscious reach of the Earth human

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Oh you guys are deep. I love it. Alternate realities are always a great topic. It's like a tree with tons of branches all different lengths and shapes.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Oh you guys are deep. I love it. Alternate realities are always a great topic. It's like a tree with tons of branches all different lengths and shapes.
Sounds a little like a certain tree already found in fables. Perhaps the myth-writers of old already knew to encompass modern scientific theories of reality.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I can believe that, but I do love to see how an invention works.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: What's your stance on fate?
SUBTOPICS: First Cause • Freewill • Predetermination • Omniscient
⁜→
et al,
IF there is a belief in the entity known as the Supreme Being (SB) (AKA: The creator of the universe and all its contents) and in the SB as having the three (3) central characteristics (omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent) THEN → there is the associated belief in "Fate." "FATE" is a consequence and product of the (Divine Power) "omniscient" (the outcome of the SB having the characteristic → all-knowing of the past, present, and future). Interwoven in the knowledge of the future, is the component of Fate and the reduction of Freewill.

Of course, one of the central themes of Abrahamic Beliefs is that advanced knowledge of events differs from causing future events. This is a theological argument that opposes the idea of divine power.

IF the SB knows today that I will choose a black shirt (as opposed to a white shirt) from the wardrobe tomorrow - THEN I have to pull a black shirt to wear. I have no choice. WHY? The SB (by definition) cannot make a mistake. Since the SB cannot know an inaccurate (mistaken) future - and assuming I am not stronger than the divine → THEREFORE, I am "FATED" to select the black shirt (I have no choice = free will. c
I cannot prove the SB wrong
). My selection was predetermined by the First Cause.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
SB as having the three (3) central characteristics (omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent)

This is a very human (bottom-up) view of the interaction of Beingness with Existence.

"FATE" is a consequence and product of the (Divine Power)

Humans often delegate authority. What does delegation look like in the life-force processes of this universe?

IF the SB knows today that I will choose a black shirt

Does the human know what the cells at the end of its fingers are choosing? Not until those cells start impacting the functioning of its hands.

As below so above.

magieli600

Neophyte
Reaction score
Also before you all say anything I am a full time magi and own 3 businesses I also am a Video Game Developer more on that later. I live on a Farm where it takes 15 minutes to walk up the driveway. I am no fakey or bozo. Also I am practical I am a christian magi and what I am about to tell you hopefully will be of great assistant.

Fate and Destiny are usually tied within a similar knot. You may think of Fate and Destiny as being one part of a single rope. The Cabbalist calls this many things but generally, you can consider this Rope ONE UNIVERSE. Within this rope are many tones of love, happiness, sorrow, life, and death but there are also many strands/strains of destiny or fate.

The Human Mind tends to function on categories quite a bit and because of this we hardly consider Fate or Destiny an activity that is happening right now right here.

Destiny and Fate are no choice just as much as in life you will inevitably and evitably fall in love, die, graduate from something, do something, or play something. Destiny will occur with or without you.

Now for the really good news, you can control your fate and destiny through understanding the levels of Divine Providence, What Dimension you are on, and hear me out on your relationship with God Good and the Universal Way.

I will explain this very shortly and maybe later I will have time to explain further.

Also before we begin, I ask that all members disregard BELIEF as it is a hindrance and unusual tool within the spirit world that I am about to explain. This will be practical I would advise trying this before mentioning the words IT DOES'NT WORK!!! IT DOES.

What I am about to tell you is sacred and divine. Not because I said it but because these are the words of Michael The Almighty Angel Transcribed Amen Fiat Fiat

Life is led in the spirit world
Without the spirit world nothing happens
A man is a matter full of elements
A man is a MA gi OR MAGI or Magical Element because of his command of the elements
Man is compelled to advance in wisdome and love and thought and technology
But few no the lord few call upon him
But moses used the same technology using god as the avatar to magick the captain is key to all powers available

-----End Transcript

Let us begin

Start in the spirit world stack your spirits, angels, demons, shadow people, panteons in proper order and proper usage you will find your divinity in it and once divinity has been proclaimed GOD will lay plans visible to you for your destiny ... but you will find he has plenty of things that he wants from you. HHHaaa

How to control fate and destiny

1. Find your guardian angel literally look it up stop using imagination if God is good he always puts into record or in your head the books King of Solomon and Arbatel of Magick and other books literally tell you who your guardian is get in contact with them Bind with them which means to Court them not worship them treat them like friends.

2. Literally get in contact with your holy spirit its a real thing I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT

3. Get into Angels and Demons or Earth Angels they are all princes of the most high and they are great and positive to work with they will warn you of anything. (This includes times of great danger and minor decisions down to what shoes to buy).

4. Open a keep account on google save the sigils of angels, demons, saints, buddhist look at them time to time set up reminders of prayer, meditation, time.

5. Build with god this is determined by the activities which I call godtivities how many do you do a day.

Actual Meditation
Sky Meditation - Builds closer relationship with the sky this includes breathing excercises.
Earth Meditation - Builds closer relationship with Earth Element and allows magic to control certain things eventually.
Fire Meditation - Builds closer relationship with fire element and allows the magi to control it eventually
Water Meditation - Builds closer relationship with water element allows the magi to control water.

Back to coding hope that helps

One more thing
Redefine prayer realize you are here because you have a job to do this is the most important key to changing your fate and destiny as you learn that it fate and destiny at hand and in your mind that sits on your heart this is how our gods our spirits talk to us when it wants to tell us that we are way way way way way way more important than we can ever realize in this game called life.

Pray more pray many times this increases relationship with God and therefore your livelyhood
Dear god I love you for loving me we are strong because you made us so
Send your spirits from heaven and beyond to teach me all things magick
All things that are great and good
Make me honorable and cloak me with the blessings of the Elohim

Amen

Twice a Day

= Love = ElijahAlijah = Yall Stay Strong Stay Positive
= Magick = Love for God within = A love so strong we started a Forum

Been up since 4am hope this reads hahhaahahah