• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Where do you perform your evocations?

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
To be honest TGK, Adley has helped me alot through personal consulations, i asked Adley about him, he feels he is a "red flag". I have seen his website and shop, that is why i asked Adley. But at the end of the day i don't know if Ninevah is even a magician or just wanting to scam people, or even a real magician who works with djinns. That is what i know.
Thanks! I only know of him from one or two books I read a few years back. Thanks for the insight

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
No problem.
May i ask have you ever worked with Bune? If so are you willing to share with us?
Yes I've worked with Bune. Mainly as a psychopomp for work with the dead. What would you like to know?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yes I've worked with Bune. Mainly as a psychopomp for work with the dead. What would you like to know?
I would like to know more about his otherside than necromancy. He has 2 sigils right? A guy said the sigil with the head and eye is more the ncromancy side of Bune and the other one representing more money matter something in that line. I asked Bune for a real job instead he throws me 5-6 drug offers, feels like he wants to help me at the same time fk me over. Is that like him? Especially when i was specific about what i wanted.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Do you have a quote?
when working with the dead I always go to a cemetery to initiate contact
Hey. I asked if you consider Genius Loci in some cases to be spirits of the dead. I didn't say/mention you categorize them together.
classifying the Genius Loci as a participant of the dead..
I think spirits of the dead can be classified as Genius Loci. If I am right, Genius Loci translates as spirits of a place or something similar. I think some spirits of the dead are bound to different locations and they can be considered as some kind of Genius Loci. I know to what you are reffering when mentioning Genius Loci, spirits of a particular part of land. I am familiar with the Landwhights, spirits of Heavens, of Earth (Land), Water, of specific places outside, in nature.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
From your experience, what do Bune like for incense? I already bought "Bune" incense from docsolomons but i want to know what kind of incenses you when working with him, planning on doing full evocation upcoming day and hour of Venus.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
And other offerings besides incense?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Should we open a thread about Bune evocations? Since i'm doing it i can start a topic, do you guys want that? I can also share my full experience with Bune, i have Done 6 full evocations which 2-3 of them was succsessful, 4 times was in the woods and 2 times last month in my room. He truly helps but hes familiar which he sent me is stubborn and wants me to evoke him inside the triangle, which is odd IMO. Ouija was the method of contact with his familiar(which i'm not sure if Bune sent him cuz he Said yes). Still fishy, could be a random spirit fkn with me, not first time and not the last through ouija tho.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
From your experience, what do Bune like for incense? I already bought "Bune" incense from docsolomons but i want to know what kind of incenses you when working with him, planning on doing full evocation upcoming day and hour of Venus.
I've always used Sandalwood with Bune but some practitioners who work with him use others like Jasmine and Musk.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
If your able to achieve two-way communication this should b discussed with Bune. What he asks of me he may not ask if you. But in my experience Bune like food (mainly fruits) and wine.
Thanks for the answer.
Just looked up what my Bune incense contains (Dragon’s Blood, cedar, benzoin, frankincense, sandalwood, storax, allspice, and patchouli).