• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Why do you prefer demons?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Knowing that demons are real and fallen from the grace of Yahovah and Yeheshuah, and that Shem angels may or may not be his loyal ones (Lucifer masquerades as one), why do you, knowing this, continue to follow demons?
No judgement call here, just curious.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Knowing that demons are real and fallen from the grace of Yahovah and Yeheshuah, and that Shem angels may or may not be his loyal ones (Lucifer masquerades as one), why do you, knowing this, continue to follow demons?
Because humans are multi-dimensional and complicated creatures, in order to truly become divine doesn’t mean to just be part of the light by invoking/ working with angels but also integrating the shadow/ subconscious desires through “lower” intelligences that correspond with it (demons)

life isn’t just black and white. Good / Bad entities don’t exist. It is all up to us.

interesting food for thought:
Maybe the reason we prefer angels so much is because we are socially conditioned to view them as gentle, kind, harmonious beings, so when we interact with them that’s what we get because that’s what we expect, likewise with demons.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of people forget, that we are Demons ourselves. As I stated before, Demons are versions of ourselves. Our Shadow selves. However, I stop working with Lucifer. He likes to manipulate and humiliate me a lot. So I stop.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of people forget, that we are Demons ourselves. As I stated before, Demons are versions of ourselves. Our Shadow selves. However, I stop working with Lucifer. He likes to manipulate and humiliate me a lot. So I stop.
It’s just their nature, you wouldn’t be upset at an elemental air archangel acting in an airy way, same goes with the demon. The danger is prematurely exposing yourself to that influence which brings out that part within yourself. If you aren’t properly equipped beforehand that can contribute to mental illnesses/ breakdowns/ etc.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It’s just their nature, you wouldn’t be upset at an elemental air archangel acting in an airy way, same goes with the demon. The danger is prematurely exposing yourself to that influence which brings out that part within yourself. If you aren’t properly equipped beforehand that can contribute to mental illnesses/ breakdowns/ etc.
I guess, in that sense. I am just going through some Dark processing! So I'm giving myself a reset at the moment.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I guess, in that sense. I am just going through some Dark processing! So I'm giving myself a reset at the moment.
Yes, the main reason people generally work with “angels” before “demons” is because you invoke divine energies to build your aura/ elevate your consciousness BEFORE you expose yourself to the influences of your subconscious / your lower self (which demons represent).

to do the other way would be like a knight facing his dragon without his sword. Kind of a corny analogy but it works.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, the main reason people generally work with “angels” before “demons” is because you invoke divine energies to build your aura/ elevate your consciousness BEFORE you expose yourself to the influences of your subconscious / your lower self (which demons represent).

to do the other way would be like a knight facing his dragon without his sword. Kind of a corny analogy but it works.
Yep. Should've worked with angels before working with demons and a horrid "teacher" (who wrongly assumed demons are the only beings to work with and never gave me the choice).

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yep. Should've worked with angels before working with demons and a horrid "teacher" (who wrongly assumed demons are the only beings to work with and never gave me the choice).
Well the good news is if you quit invoking and interacting with them, their influence on you diminishes. Same way if you quit invoking angels and practicing Magick you will start to regress.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

But, the thing is, that during the time I was incarcerated, I made a special prayer to God. And later it turned out that it was Lucifer, who ran the show. All hell broke lose. So e er since than. I been dealing with Lucifer. You know. I learned to Love Him at some point, but I guess He was not looking for someone to Love Him. But then again, I am going through a processing. Supposedly, due to the processing. I have to go through that. But by far, I'm not even interacting with Him.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
But, the thing is, that during the time I was incarcerated, I made a special prayer to God. And later it turned out that it was Lucifer, who ran the show. All hell broke lose. So e er since than. I been dealing with Lucifer. You know. I learned to Love Him at some point, but I guess He was not looking for someone to Love Him. But then again, I am going through a processing. Supposedly, due to the processing. I have to go through that. But by far, I'm not even interacting with Him.
Your perception becomes your reality.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
why do you, knowing this, continue to follow demons?

Does anyone follow demons? I have never met anyone who does this. All that I have met, when they speak about it, the demon works for them, or they are working togther. It's an important principle because the LHP very strongly advocates personal responsibility. They are, at most, partners. Maybe there are some which are devoted to their demon in a way which is master/servant. But I have never met any that do this.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe the reason we prefer angels so much is because we are socially conditioned to view them as gentle, kind, harmonious beings, so when we interact with them that’s what we get because that’s what we expect, likewise with demons.

I agree as long as the phenomena of mental illness is excluded. If that is included, then, I think there can be a sharp distinction.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
why do you... continue to follow demons?
This is a tricky question for humans that cannot control their thoughts

For almost a century various intelligence organizations have been actively developing technology for controlling human thoughts and behavior.

Alien groups use etheric implants and/or EM transmissions to manage humans. Graphene is supposed to be a suitable receptor.

Many aliens are spiritually dark and hard to distinguish from religious demons

So does a conflicted/traumatized/drugged human have much choice about following such entities when called?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There's the old saw that the gods of the forefathers become the devils of the sons. The thinking is that there is an entire huge pantheon of perfectly acceptable gods chased underground by the oppressive Semitic deities YHWH/the Trinity/Allah. Some persuasive arguments have been advanced that these desert deities are spiritually emasculating. (See, zB, the Christian preoccupation with fostering the weak and incompetent---which has spawned the whole humanist creed.)

Caliban

Neophyte
Reaction score
Knowing that demons are real
Whoa, whoa - not so fast. You seem to be leaping to the conclusion that your notion of demons is also mine.
and fallen from the grace of Yahovah and Yeheshuah,
Okay, I am not Jewish by culture nor practice and Joe Heavy is pretty explicit with Moses that his special arrangement is with them.

"Yeheshua", the Renaissance Pentagrammaton, was invented to piggy-back on that, to remain with the God of Abraham and even on Team Jesus while approaching Hebrew Kabbalah as a replacement for the ceremonial of the Catholic Church.
and that Shem angels may or may not be his loyal ones (Lucifer masquerades as one),
But even in Judaism, demons have a job to do, as a necessary part of Creation. In every shattered husk of the World of Shells remains a fragment of divine Light. Restoring that is part of the work, even in Theurgy.
why do you, knowing this, continue to follow demons?
But I am not Jewish, not Abrahamic, and have been told that certain immutable aspects of my being are not compatible with the rules of Team Jesus or Joe Heavy, and far be it from me to intrude myself where unwelcome.

I work by and with a different theology.

That includes a different notion of demons, or daemons (δαίμων, in Greek) - the old notion of subtle, longeval, spirit beings that dispense the powers of the Celestial Spheres among the Sub-Lunar world.

I offer reverence, or veneration, as I would to a divinity because they respond well to it. Same reason I evoke not with the Sword of force or threat, but the Cup of companionship and hospitality.

It's good manners.

As for following, I only do so in far as They know the way and I do not - which is seldom. Mostly we just converse.

Or, on another level of working, take Astaroth whom I regard as a deity - a manifestation, or cognate, or alter-ego or descendent of Ashtoreth of the scriptures, the Phoenician Astarte. The ancient goddess not only didn't exclude folks like me from participation, we received equal accommodation at her sanctuaries, as both supplicants and servitors.

You say Astaroth is a demon, okay. That doesn't alter my relationship with that power. I'm just going to go on with my thing, and if that iis demon-worship to you, that's a you thing. See?

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
But I am not Jewish, not Abrahamic, and have been told that certain immutable aspects of my being are not compatible with the rules of Team Jesus or Joe Heavy, and far be it from me to intrude myself where unwelcome.

I agree with everything you wrote, but, welcome/unwelcome is a tad simplistic in regard to judaism. In judaism, we do accept converts, but it is strongly discouraged.

Caliban

Neophyte
Reaction score
I agree with everything you wrote, but, welcome/unwelcome is a tad simplistic in regard to judaism. In judaism, we do accept converts, but it is strongly discouraged.
Male sacred temple concubines are explicitly a no-no, in Levite law and Deuteronomy, though - because it was standard, heathen Canaao-Phoenician religious observance, and can be traced back to ancient, Mesopotamian legal codes.

Absolutely zero of my many, many Jewish friends, observant or secular, young or old, has ever made a homophobic remark in my presence. That's not the issue, or the concern.

It's about practicing in a way that reverences experiences in which I find meaning as validating and sacramental, that's all. ;)

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Male sacred temple concubines are explicitly a no-no, in Levite law and Deuteronomy, though - because it was standard, heathen Canaao-Phoenician religious observance, and can be traced back to ancient, Mesopotamian legal codes.

Absolutely zero of my many, many Jewish friends, observant or secular, young or old, has ever made a homophobic remark in my presence. That's not the issue, or the concern.

It's about practicing in a way that reverences experiences in which I find meaning as validating and sacramental, that's all. ;)

Thank you for sharing that. While I very much enjoy debating the law and their reasons, I'll resist the temptation. I accept you for who you are and who you choose to be moment to moment with love and respect.

Maybe it's useful for me to explain a little more?

I think it's very important to be clear that being jewish is not genetic. It is not a race. It is a lineage, but, it is defined spiritually. One of the ways to distinguish between a genetic "bloodline" and a spiritual lineage is the fact that we do allow anyone to join us, but, there is a very steep hill to climb. It's a grave responsibility and a lot of work being jewish. It is a thankless job, but it is personally rewarding. Thereare virtually no good reasons for anyone to choose this path unless they trace themselves back to an exodus from egypt.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the old saw that the gods of the forefathers become the devils of the sons.
That is particularly relevant when the tide changes for the war in the heavens and the current regiment of alien gods is ejected from the planet and a new regiment takes over.

The old gods are then called demons and the next religion is established

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
"He who is strongly discouraged is never really accepted." My ol' college prof said that, Ross N. Ferrater.

Thank you for sharing that. While I very much enjoy debating the law and their reasons, I'll resist the temptation. I accept you for who you are and who you choose to be moment to moment with love and respect.

Maybe it's useful for me to explain a little more?

I think it's very important to be clear that being jewish is not genetic. It is not a race. It is a lineage, but, it is defined spiritually. One of the ways to distinguish between a genetic "bloodline" and a spiritual lineage is the fact that we do allow anyone to join us, but, there is a very steep hill to climb. It's a grave responsibility and a lot of work being jewish. It is a thankless job, but it is personally rewarding. Thereare virtually no good reasons for anyone to choose this path unless they trace themselves back to an exodus from egypt.
If it's not genetic, how does one "trace oneself back" to that exodus? Sounds like a fashion statement. I "identify as" X, so I must "be" X.

Last edited: