• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Why do you prefer demons?

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Do you mean what my spirit is? It's a succubus. I don't know if they're hated on here but mine seems really nice and kind. Or if you mean why I am respecting because they have done so much for me so I want to repay back.
I think the other guy was aiming at being oracular and cryptic. He really wasn't after an answer. You're just stage furniture in this vignette. Try to project intimations of incipient satori in your next post. "Who...am...I...yes, yes. What after all IS this, the enigmatic 'I'..."

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think the other guy was aiming at being oracular and cryptic. He really wasn't after an answer. You're just stage furniture in this vignette. Try to project intimations of incipient satori in your next post. "Who...am...I...yes, yes. What after all IS this, the enigmatic 'I'..."
Ok will do

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score
Knowing that demons are real and fallen from the grace of Yahovah and Yeheshuah, and that Shem angels may or may not be his loyal ones (Lucifer masquerades as one), why do you, knowing this, continue to follow demons?
No judgement call here, just curious.

They're far easier to deal with, when you need shit done in a reasonable time frame - aka. admiration and sex, is all that you need to get things rolling.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You consider them parasitic because they treat you like garbage. Mine does not, so it is not parasitic to me, I never feel drained.
Nice. How did you meet her? Was she assigned or sent by a patron, or did you call her yourself?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Nice. How did you meet her? Was she assigned or sent by a patron, or did you call her yourself?
She came to me on her own, probably been with me since childhood or before this lifetime. I don't know much about her but I know she truly exists because I found a blog about her with her name on it. She's very much a kind succubus, constantly showers me with love, affection, kindness and protection.