• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Why the LHP is considered "evil"?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, what values?
Post automatically merged:

We should define what values the LHP, MHP and RHP follows as well. A bit of an expensive topic I would say, almost undefinable. Undefinable because it's more tailored in values or virtues to the individual, whether the values upheld are withing the individual human or individual animal. It seems to me the LHP is closer to the animal individual rather than the individual human.
I doubt you'll find any neat set of LHP values. Personally I am in line with those Evola espouses in Imperialismo Pagano and Metaphysics of War. Roughly those of antiquity with a strong emphasis on self-control, personal courage, impatience with self-indulgence, contempt for adopting the easy way. That's "animal"? Well, every day I see a number of admirable homeless cats in my apartment complex. Admirable humans, few indeed. So I accept your compliment.

Reaction score
Awards
When you're physically as well as mentally and neurologically disabled get back to me about the values you listed.

I doubt you'll find any neat set of LHP values. Personally I am in line with those Evola espouses in Imperialismo Pagano and Metaphysics of War. Roughly those of antiquity with a strong emphasis on self-control, personal courage, impatience with self-indulgence, contempt for adopting the easy way. That's "animal"? Well, every day I see a number of admirable homeless cats in my apartment complex. Admirable humans, few indeed. So I accept your compliment.
Self control ... I'm semi skilled at a rudimentary level of Martial Arts. I encountered 15 Blood gang members, mostly teenagers and some kids. The way they were laid out meant that there was probably a good chance all has guns and blades or blunt instruments, were prepared to line beat me and shove me down the stairs. Which as an epileptic with leg and hand tremors as well would have spelled out a disaster. All over a misunderstanding and that is was none of their business in the first place. This was months after some dude nearly killed me one night with one punch and an incoming stomp kick. A subset of Detroit bloods.
That aside. Self control...I'm in California in a mountain area. I have a tremendous fear of heights, that along with the leg tremors had to go in a wheelchair in three airports to get here. I'm also petrified of snakes and water. So last night took tremendous personal courage and self control for me to do the amount of sightseeing we did do. In other words what you probably take for granted is what I personally lack.
Contempt for self indulgence, ya got me there.
Contempt for adopting the "Easy way". That too needs definition.
I'm am epileptic from birth and have nearly died at least a handful of times I can count on one hand. I have three psychiatric disorders yet I keep up with attempting the Great Work. I'm at a standstill with studies however, as stability is my number one priority.
So humans can have shortcomings.
What I meant by animal behavior or nature are the nine satanic laws.

But to each their own.

Last edited:

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
There are those who say it is the creeds of "peace and love" who have (inadvertently) made this disintegrating world.
Justice for victims of wrongdoing does not lead to a disintegrating world. Love your neighbor as yourself is the commandment for Jews and Christians. It does not mean "love your neighbor more than yourself." And putting "victims" on pedestals as though they were idols gives them power to create new scapegoats, continuing the cycle of violence of mimetic crisis. Woke politics is all about the worship of the victim, a distortion of the concept of justice for victims. This erodes the necessary protections for the accused. The breakdown in justice leads to the way of the lynch mob, the war of all against the one. There is too much to say about it which derails the topic of the thread, so I'll refer people to the book, I See Satan Fall Like Lightning by René Girard. It is not a book about Fundamentalist Christianity, or I would have stopped reading it pretty quickly.

It is all too easy to make practitioners of the LHP out to be scapegoats for all that is wrong in the occult, or even in society in general if one is to believe some of the more radical Christian theories about the globalists. Don Webb's book on the LHP, which I've discussed in the forum, presents it as a spiritual path. It won't automatically make someone an evil person any more than regular church attendance makes someone a saint. The claim that all LHP are evil requires a straw man fallacy simply because one's particular definition of LHP may be "Satan worshipper" or "demonolater," and thus the accomplice of all suffering in the world. Clearly others do not have the same definitions as the proposed "straw man." Yes, someone on the LHP could be those things, and they could be committing crimes using magic. It is intolerant, however, to scapegoat all who do not share one's own beliefs with a label that puts everyone into the most binary of categories.

I will point out the irony of self proclaimed Satanists who do so primarily for the power that infamy provides. The irony is that liberty and tolerance are signs of peace, love, and forgiveness, thus permitting not only their open existence in a liberal society but also legal protection from scapegoating (the lynch mob, the war of all against one) common to cultures of ancient myth.
The shift from "all against all" to "all against one" permits the prince of this world to forestall the total destruction of his kingdom as he calms the anger of the crowd, restoring the calm that is indispensable to the survival of every human community. Satan can therefore always put enough order back into the world to prevent the total destruction of what he possesses without depriving himself for too long of his favorite pastime, which is to sow disorder, violence, and misfortune among his subjects. - I See Satan Fall Like Lightning by René Girard​

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am neither Left-hand nor Right-hand. But I agree with you with focusing on yourself. At the end of the day, I am so confused with who is God. But, I decided to Love God whoever He/She might be. As far as myself goes, I am very proud of the person I am becoming over the years. I still have a long way to go, but I know I'll reach my destiny.

By the way, I am still dealing with the Dark Night of the Soul thing.

Reaction score
Awards
The Dark Night of the Soul ... I recall having several episodes over it. You just have to pull or push yourself through it without losing self control.
As far as who God is, we won't know until we pass over, though my relatives had Near Death Experiences, as have I. Mine was a little different.
What we appreciate in terms of values to live by is in my view is who we define God as. In my view it is Jesus Christ...as his values are mine as well.

By the way @Konsciencia ... If I can be of help with your Dark Night of the Soul experience, let me know.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The Dark Night of the Soul ... I recall having several episodes over it. You just have to pull or push yourself through it without losing self control.
As far as who God is, we won't know until we pass over, though my relatives had Near Death Experiences, as have I. Mine was a little different.
What we appreciate in terms of values to live by is in my view is who we define God as. In my view it is Jesus Christ...as his values are mine as well.

By the way @Konsciencia ... If I can be of help with your Dark Night of the Soul experience, let me know.
Thank you Diluculo, you always been nice to me. So as 8Lou1

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Justice for victims of wrongdoing does not lead to a disintegrating world. Love your neighbor as yourself is the commandment for Jews and Christians. It does not mean "love your neighbor more than yourself." And putting "victims" on pedestals as though they were idols gives them power to create new scapegoats, continuing the cycle of violence of mimetic crisis. Woke politics is all about the worship of the victim, a distortion of the concept of justice for victims. This erodes the necessary protections for the accused. The breakdown in justice leads to the way of the lynch mob, the war of all against the one. There is too much to say about it which derails the topic of the thread, so I'll refer people to the book, I See Satan Fall Like Lightning by René Girard. It is not a book about Fundamentalist Christianity, or I would have stopped reading it pretty quickly.

It is all too easy to make practitioners of the LHP out to be scapegoats for all that is wrong in the occult, or even in society in general if one is to believe some of the more radical Christian theories about the globalists. Don Webb's book on the LHP, which I've discussed in the forum, presents it as a spiritual path. It won't automatically make someone an evil person any more than regular church attendance makes someone a saint. The claim that all LHP are evil requires a straw man fallacy simply because one's particular definition of LHP may be "Satan worshipper" or "demonolater," and thus the accomplice of all suffering in the world. Clearly others do not have the same definitions as the proposed "straw man." Yes, someone on the LHP could be those things, and they could be committing crimes using magic. It is intolerant, however, to scapegoat all who do not share one's own beliefs with a label that puts everyone into the most binary of categories.

I will point out the irony of self proclaimed Satanists who do so primarily for the power that infamy provides. The irony is that liberty and tolerance are signs of peace, love, and forgiveness, thus permitting not only their open existence in a liberal society but also legal protection from scapegoating (the lynch mob, the war of all against one) common to cultures of ancient myth.
The shift from "all against all" to "all against one" permits the prince of this world to forestall the total destruction of his kingdom as he calms the anger of the crowd, restoring the calm that is indispensable to the survival of every human community. Satan can therefore always put enough order back into the world to prevent the total destruction of what he possesses without depriving himself for too long of his favorite pastime, which is to sow disorder, violence, and misfortune among his subjects. - I See Satan Fall Like Lightning by René Girard​
The best Satanist, one presumes, is the one who is never recognized as such. The ones who want infamy? As Jesus hisself said in another connection, "They already have their reward."

When you're physically as well as mentally and neurologically disabled get back to me about the values you listed.

Self control ... I'm semi skilled at a rudimentary level of Martial Arts. I encountered 15 Blood gang members, mostly teenagers and some kids. The way they were laid out meant that there was probably a good chance all has guns and blades or blunt instruments, were prepared to line beat me and shove me down the stairs. Which as an epileptic with leg and hand tremors as well would have spelled out a disaster. All over a misunderstanding and that is was none of their business in the first place. This was months after some dude nearly killed me one night with one punch and an incoming stomp kick. A subset of Detroit bloods.
That aside. Self control...I'm in California in a mountain area. I have a tremendous fear of heights, that along with the leg tremors had to go in a wheelchair in three airports to get here. I'm also petrified of snakes and water. So last night took tremendous personal courage and self control for me to do the amount of sightseeing we did do. In other words what you probably take for granted is what I personally lack.
I'm am epileptic from birth and have nearly died at least a handful of times I can count on one hand. I have three psychiatric disorders yet I keep up with attempting the Great Work. I'm at a standstill with studies however, as stability is my number one priority.

But to each their own.

But to each their own.
Now we're talking. The "nine satanic laws"? You mean LaVey's dicta? Those are hardly de rigeur for Satanists, much less the rest of the LHP which includes an awful lot besides Satanism. A good many Satanists reject LaVey's guidelines because they promote indulgence. On his list #1, 6, 7, 8, 9 are all---at very best---silly. (see below) At least a few theistic Satanist groups practice a quasi-military level of discipline, self and collective.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
  2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
  3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
  4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
  5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
  6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
  7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
  8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
  9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Where should I go to obtain such omniscience?
I dunno. You never have trouble feigning omniscience on literally every other topic under the sun. (As well as all the Thirty Planes.)

But to each their own.
Yeah, yeah. We all got war stories. And we all got irrational fears. Me, I'm not comfortable in air planes and am uncomfortable around spiders.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am happy for you to develop experiments to test my propositions
Why would I want to turn out of my path to go play in your sandbox? To paraphrase one of your (junior) colleagues, "Greater vanity hath I not seen. Yea, not in all the House of Israel."

Reaction score
Awards
I dunno. You never have trouble feigning omniscience on literally every other topic under the sun. (As well as all the Thirty Planes.)

Yeah, yeah. We all got war stories. And we all got irrational fears. Me, I'm not comfortable in air planes and am uncomfortable around spiders.
Well. Just saying .. were not all the same.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was trained in science. I do like to test hypotheses - including spiritual beliefs
Yeah, yeah I know, an adept mage AND jilted Nobel Prize laureate. Still it strikes me a latter-day Ibn-Rushd (that'd be you) wouldn't let a sand-flea (myself) make him itch and scratch so. We all of us (ok, most) in this forum are testing spiritual beliefs. Or is the view looking down from Olympus cloudy today and you didn't notice?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I largely inherited my initial beliefs from past lives, parents and teachers.

Many years ago I moved from Maths/Chem/Physics to Economics. For 9 months I was amazed daily at the stupid things I believed.

The replacement beliefs only lasted a few years until they too were stupid

So it goes

It took me a long time to move past reactive thought

Reaction score
Awards
I guess it all boils down to the point that we are all different. Different past, present and future.
I'm sticking to the RHP whether people approve of it or not, as it's my choice, just as those who choose to follow the LHP or the MHP for example.
The need to win people over to one side is important for me, as a Christian. Yet my experience tells.me people have to pick one side at a critical moment in their life.
And so it goes..

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I guess it all boils down to the point that we are all different. Different past, present and future.
I'm sticking to the RHP whether people approve of it or not, as it's my choice, just as those who choose to follow the LHP or the MHP for example.
The need to win people over to one side is important for me, as a Christian. Yet my experience tells.me people have to pick one side at a critical moment in their life.
And so it goes..
I reckon I can live with that. And, if I can't, I reckon the cosmos can get along minus me. "Victrix causa diis placuit, sed victa catoni," and all that.

I largely inherited my initial beliefs from past lives, parents and teachers.

Many years ago I moved from Maths/Chem/Physics to Economics. For 9 months I was amazed daily at the stupid things I believed.

The replacement beliefs only lasted a few years until they too were stupid

So it goes

It took me a long time to move past reactive thought
Yeah, I change views about as often as Grampa did his socks. Every 6 months, whether he needed to or not. Each time, though, I'm sure THESE will suit and long term, too.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well said. I got smacked down in a Satanist forum for ragging on them as being rather too staid and conventionally virtuous. (I wan't talking sex but political dissidence.)
I'm not surprised; the majority of "Satanists" are in a form of exotic sleep.

In my personal experience, there are a few Satanists (all of them "Traditional") who do the hard work of realising their potential. The rest, if they're not in a fan-club for dead men or below-average-intelligence anti-socials, are devoted to the same beliefs as the host society, often more aggressively defending those beliefs and with considerably uglier aesthetics than "normies". They can be big and brave when blaspheming against dead ideas but offer them a heresy against a living idea (say, by questioning whether all people truly have "equal worth") and they respond like the puppets they are.

A good indication that someone is on the LHP is if they're able to entertain any question or idea on its own terms. If they can't entertain an idea without getting upset, they're being controlled by something.