• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal William Message Generation

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
me and the Planet {Earth] Mind - Earth-Mind also being connected with other cosmic minds..
In my meditation I meet many intelligences. I often do experiments to test whether they are what they claim to be.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
In my meditation I meet many intelligences. I often do experiments to test whether they are what they claim to be.
Do you have a link to this method you speak of, that I could look at?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The first test is the light-dark balance: visualize a light-dark spectrum and move the entity back and forth until there is match

The second test is setting up a physical to buddhic spectrum and moving the entity up and down until there is a match - showing plane of activity

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The third test is finding a match for the entity in the various kingdoms of which I am aware.

Having done those tests I am in a reasonable position to assess the intent and quality of the entity and then decide whether to continue contact.

That was my procedure for a long time. These days my inner vision is a bit better and the testing more subtle

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This is great stuff William 👍

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

5:29

SCL

AP= "In The Rabbit Hole"

Trust
Spiritual Food
WingMakers Medium
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Desynchronized
Being
Is Like...
Not
Rules
The Fathers 'House - Mansions'
Ensures You Get To Know It
Automated Machine Learning
Gods Gift
I would say...
Extreme
Create
Evaluate.
Learning
Degrees
The Deep and Meaningful
Fiction
Eat
Hold/Have

5:37

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
9:40
Q:
Which intelligence(s) operate(s) this new divination system?
SL

AP="Angels"

Links And Symbols
Inertia
Unprecedented
Deactivate The Suppression Matrix
The Plateau of The Same Page
Catching up
Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology
The Fog Is Lifting
Heart Virtues
As An Elemental Principle
Other Ways of Using Your Lists
Abiogenesis
It is obviously in line with providence...
Weak
We are important to their enquiry
Appealing, Informative, Honest
In the Era of Light
Little Tittle

9:49
"Angels"

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
B9S9Mpr.jpg

The Bridge of Forgiveness which exists in the realm of my imagined realities [through hologram] and is also known by another name - and which name is used, depends upon which direction one is going.

4XtZ6G3.png

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
AP= "In The Rabbit Hole"
Re The Physical Universe and accompanying alternate realities
[148]
The Omega Point

Reason For Being

This Speaks of....

Yellow Light

God/Source/Home

Nuclear Energy

Of the human being

In The Rabbit Hole

Trust
Spiritual Food
[165]
Spiritual Food

Conduit closing

Remote Viewing

Before The Beginning

Love Your Life

United Nations

The Fare On The Table

WingMakers Medium
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
The focus of the material changed over the years and became almost in opposition re its original message - giving the appearance of having been infiltrated and tampered with...

Desynchronized
Being
Is Like...
Not
Rules

Being within HERS - Rules serve to help shape personality and synchronize conscious awareness [subjective] with external events [objective]

The Fathers 'House - Mansions'
Ensures You Get To Know It
Automated Machine Learning
Gods Gift
I would say...
Extreme
Create
Evaluate.
Learning
Degrees
The Deep and Meaningful

"The Fathers House" is that which interacts with the individuate consciousness in a co-creative manner...organizing the "Rabbit Hole" through mapping etc...
[178]
Food for thought

Selfish attitude

Focused Individual

Carrier Identity

The Arrival Movie

Ghost In The Machine

The Devil Ye Know

The Fathers House

Fiction
Eat
Hold/Have
Eating is consuming-integrating the food for the purpose of function and creativity. "Spiritual food" is an essential.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
9:19
SCL
AP "An Elder Race"

Love Life
Pyramid
Being Born
Respect
Tricky
Symbol
Compass
An Elder Race
Stone Age
Integral

Generated Message

We All Like To Play Games
Joining
Command
Intuit
RPDK [Random pg dn key]
Separation
Six Degrees of Freedom
That is the Key.
Theatre of the Mind
Astigmatism
The Truth is Irresistible Once Realised
Tied To The Moon
Sexual Encounters
Atheism and Theism Doc
AUM
Veil
Rest When Weary
William's Job
Something Like That
With The Assistance Of That Deep One
Listening
Mother Earth

9:25

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
AP "An Elder Race"
We All Like To Play Games

Indeed - such as Role Playing Games - which is very much what this current experience consists of.

Joining
Command

Re AP - what has gone before - has constructed its position a commanding fixture
Intuit
RPDK [Random pg dn key]
This is to do with being aware of my thoughts while using the pg-dn key while generating a message - recognizing significant alignment between thought and line selection
Separation
Six Degrees of Freedom
That is the Key.
[IMG]

Note: In relation to being aware of current thought, keep in mind movement also
Theatre of the Mind
Astigmatism

1. a defect in the eye or in a lens caused by a deviation from spherical curvature, which results in distorted images, as light rays are prevented from meeting at a common focus.

The Truth is Irresistible Once Realised
Tied To The Moon

Sexual Encounters
Atheism and Theism Doc
Normally this indicates opening the document named and randomly selecting a portion of writ. In this case, I cannot find the document so have removed the entry from my ComList.
Reference to sexual encounters in relation to the dynamic between theists and atheists.
I will however, use the entry since it was selected and run it through the word-value algorithm.

[168]

Read/Book/Story

James (WingMakers)

False Accusations

Atheism and Theism

AUM

The theory in “My Big TOE
” is that “all that there is” is an unimaginably huge source of digital consciousness that Campbell calls AUM (absolute unbounded manifold of sequences, patterns, realities, dimensions, and existence. AUM is aware, active, and purposeful. Each of us conscious entities are an individuated subset of AUM, the greater consciousness.
Veil
Rest When Weary
Presently not sure what that is referring to re "Elder Race".

William's Job
Something Like That
With The Assistance Of That Deep One
Listening
Mother Earth

My task [in part] is to make this information known/available to others. Once more the connection between my [personality] and the Earth Entity [EE] consciousness is confirmed through use of this communication technique.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Presently not sure what that is referring to re "Elder Race".
There are various accounts of an ancient builder race that left vast buildings throughout the solar system.

The buildings are suited to titans - up to 300 feet tall according to Shaver

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi William,
although this topic is pretty damn cool, i have a wonder:
Looking at your word list and collor scheme it reminded me of something. And actually i know what. So my question is, are you in the work area of neural sciences? As this is totally their expertise and use totally the same stuff as you presented.

Not to be a bitch, but if you are, may i remind you that you are on a witchcraft site with spirits who totally do NOT agree with mass manipulation tools. And i am saying this nicely. So please be aware that these things dont go well with everyone here.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hi William,

Hi [B]8Lou1[/B]

although this topic is pretty damn cool, i have a wonder:
Looking at your word list and collor scheme it reminded me of something. And actually i know what. So my question is, are you in the work area of neural sciences? As this is totally their expertise and use totally the same stuff as you presented.
No, I do not work in that sector. Can you link to anything which shows that this is totally their expertise and that they use totally the same stuff as I present here, as I would be interested in following that through as a matter of pinpointing what you are referring to.
My ComList has entries on it which I am interested in, so there are some references to sciences to do with consciousness and mind - generally in relation to The Brain.
I do not believe Emergent Theory is true. The evidence points to their being a mind behind creation.

Not to be a bitch, but if you are, may i remind you that you are on a witchcraft site with spirits who totally do NOT agree with mass manipulation tools.
This is communications technique is not a mass manipulation device. Primarily it is a device in which one can use for deep honest introspection and connect with those aspects of ones consciousness which one is generally born and often live and eventually die, unaware of.

I use text color simply as a means of denoting. White for the generated message [GM],
green for narrating my thoughts on the GM brown for quoting and blue for showing words and phrases which have the same number values.
And i am saying this nicely. So please be aware that these things dont go well with everyone here.

I see no reason why others would have a problem with what I present here, but am aware that in most circumstances there always seem to be those who have a problem with anything they may find threatening to their particular position and accompanying beliefs. This is part of the human condition.
I am interested in why anyone calling themselves a Witch, would have any problem with what I am presenting here. Can you elaborate?

Witch

Eleven

Gentle

Divine

Try

Sure

DeJaVu

Masks

Gentle

Remind

Besides

Degrees

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
for now iam only going to answer your last question.
the defenition of witch is just as plausable as the consept of islam, so in essence it doesnt matter what one calls oneself, its how the brain works.
as i said in my introduction i am quite sensitive to certain ways. for me personally it has more to do with accepting that a human body works like that, or at least mine. so when i read triggerwords like that, my spirits awake. due to that i now can hardly read the rest of your post and therefor cant answer right now.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
for now iam only going to answer your last question.
the defenition of witch is just as plausable as the consept of islam, so in essence it doesnt matter what one calls oneself, its how the brain works.
as i said in my introduction i am quite sensitive to certain ways. for me personally it has more to do with accepting that a human body works like that, or at least mine. so when i read triggerwords like that, my spirits awake. due to that i now can hardly read the rest of your post and therefor cant answer right now.
I see.

Thanks for that extra information as it has certainly helped clarify what you were trying to indicate.

Don't concern yourself with answering my other questions [unless you feel at some stage to do so].

Re "Triggering" - this is in essence - what naturally occurs to consciousness when it is subjected to any objective reality experience. What you refer to as "Spirits" I understand as being "aspects of my subconscious" thus when there are stirrings [spirits awake] what is occurring is quite natural and need not be concerning. What I am sharing in this thread is essential spirit-knowledge and the communication technique [in use] is specific to that - to assist with strengthening the connect between ones subjective experience as a human being and ones spirit 'team-mates' wanting to engage and strengthen the connection by bringing the connection firmly into the awareness and functionality of our human experience.

Something to celebrate rather than something to distrust.

Triggering

Its all good

Encouraging

Of This Place

Conjecture

Politely

Nervous

Sovereign

Taxonomic

[604]
Something to celebrate rather than something to distrust.

What is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am so lost…
[174]

When feeling lost

Have A Look At The Map

The 'map' in this case, is the evidence presented - specifically the facts presented in the coinciding word-values.
IF we truly exist within a chaotic mindless universe which happened by accident, THEN we should not expect to find this type of evidence.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It'd be cool to take easily testable things like this and have a group of people try it out and report back what they discover for themselves about it.