• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

DISCUSSION: Do Gods Need Us?

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
Zechariah Sitchin made a pretty good job of demonstrating that there was/is only one set of gods at a time on this planet - until the next phase of the war in the heavens replaced them with a new set.

He compared characters and events to match the gods across cultures, even demonstrating that one god, disappearing from the Middle East, had an exact counterpart appearing in South America at the same time
The best part of this, that whatever you read or hear, about topics like this, what you see valid is up on you only, and that you have your own reason to think the way you do. You'll find countless contradiction and different opinions, theories on the world in many form, from many sources, and this is definitely nothing but one of them. The responsibility of believing something you read, putting trust in the source, finding it either valid, credible or not is also your responsibility only.

As for me? I live my life being completely aware of this.

From your view, you are the controler over your own reality - not even those to whom (or what) you personally give the credibility, it's your decision -, and how you form it, is up to you, despite that it won't change the way how things really works. But we are experiencing the third dimension in a body of a human, so there is nothing wrong with having struggle of knowledge about higher dimensions and how they work behind the veil. Our soul already knows this, and what we must learn here, we are currently learning.​

Last edited:

dragonmagus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I need this question. Good one! I think Gods need us as much as we need them. I don't think Gods are as interested in worship as we believe. I think Gods want to be known by us and known as forces we can work within a partnership to get both what we want to be done for ourselves, and world solution to problems created and done. I think Gods need us because we are more like them than we've been led to believe as far as power. They need us and we need them so that both us and the Gods can fulfill our purpose together. For me, the saying as above, so below also means the Gods are above and the Gods are below residing in us, all we have to do is activate this power within by doing magick practice. I know we all have our views.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think the angels who are called gods, their job is to reach out to us and help them get to their level.

William

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think the angels who are called gods, their job is to reach out to us and help them get to their level.

This is what I am suggesting re the "Personal Genie" [PG] aspect of theistic existence.

Theism exists because the PG is a real actual immaterial entity engaging with this material reality we experience as humans.

At angelic levels of consciousness [PG perspective] there is a slight confusion as to how humans dress them up into imagery and this confusion has led to the Angelic Realm [level of consciousness] lifting its game in conjunction with humans engaging with them in order to help make this possible...the overall result being, that humans too, lift our game.

AP="Angels"

Links And Symbols

Inertia

Unprecedented

Deactivate The Suppression Matrix

The Plateau of The Same Page

The message is clear then...

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is what I am suggesting re the "Personal Genie" [PG] aspect of theistic existence.

Theism exists because the PG is a real actual immaterial entity engaging with this material reality we experience as humans.

At angelic levels of consciousness [PG perspective] there is a slight confusion as to how humans dress them up into imagery and this confusion has led to the Angelic Realm [level of consciousness] lifting its game in conjunction with humans engaging with them in order to help make this possible...the overall result being, that humans too, lift our game.

AP="Angels"

Links And Symbols

Inertia

Unprecedented

Deactivate The Suppression Matrix

The Plateau of The Same Page

The message is clear then...
We see angels and gods in a way our minds can handle

Catholics see them in their perspective, Muslims in theirs etc. Heaven and hell is the same