• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Your ideal form of government?

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
You have a lot of ideas you're allowed to choose from in the Netherlands? I mean, all your political parties have basically the same policies, with small meaningless deviations, anyone who questions certain aspects of history is imprisoned, you don't really have objective education either.

You don't have freedom in the Netherlands, nor do you have freedom of speech, which is why you have the "hatespeech" laws which contradict freedom of speech. Ironically most these people are merely concerned for their own existence, expressing any concern with the agenda to replace or pervert one's culture is deemed racist, therefore suppressed.

The idea that you don't have benevolent dictators in your society is also ridiculous. The inherent flaw in a democracy or constitutional monarchy which employs the democratic process, is that less intelligent people assume you have a choice, which is false. All parties get funding from multi-national conglomerates, in exchange they tow the line your benevolent dictators in multi-national conglomerates and banks tell them to. You may vote for a party, but that party tows the line set out by those who fund and control them.

Democracy is and always has been a lie, a false, self-destructive idea. All your opinions in your supposedly diverse society is exactly the same as your neighbor's, this isn't human diversity, it's human programming. So much for the free society where you can't choose what you read, what you believe, debate historical fact, have an opinion on the policies of your government, and you have to destroy your farms for the good of the world which will probably lead to a famine in the future.
This is why the average Dutchman will get poorer as times goes on, but the rich will continue to become more wealthy. Because they're the ones who rule your country, not your government. Democracy is just bread and games.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
My ideal form would be one that cares more for the poor than the rich. That values and enforces truth, love, wholeness and freedom.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to eliminate corruption, quit giving people "for life" salaries. Make them work fast food for a minimum five years before being allowed to run for office.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is why the average Dutchman will get poorer as times goes on, but the rich will continue to become more wealthy. Because they're the ones who rule your country, not your government. Democracy is just bread and games.
John Michael Greer (the Archdruid) mentioned this recently ...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"As it turned out, though, the saying “get woke, go broke” doesn’t just apply to corporations; it also applies to countries. Those highly touted WEF [World Economic Forum] programs proceeded to trash the Sri Lankan economy, wreck its agricultural sector, plunge half a million people into extreme poverty, and send furious mobs crashing through the doors of the presidential mansion. Prime Minister Wickremesinghe and the president, Gotabaya Rajapaksa, have both resigned and Rajapaksa has fled the country. That ebullient essay by former prime minister Wickremesinghe, by the way, has abruptly vanished from the WEF website in the last few days.​
"(Those same WEF programs, by the way, are currently being applied to agriculture in the Netherlands, and the government of Canada is moving to put them in place too. Perhaps Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte and Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau can call ahead and have Rajapaksa make reservations for them once the inevitable happens.)"​

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
You have a lot of ideas you're allowed to choose from in the Netherlands? I mean, all your political parties have basically the same policies, with small meaningless deviations, anyone who questions certain aspects of history is imprisoned, you don't really have objective education either.

You don't have freedom in the Netherlands, nor do you have freedom of speech, which is why you have the "hatespeech" laws which contradict freedom of speech. Ironically most these people are merely concerned for their own existence, expressing any concern with the agenda to replace or pervert one's culture is deemed racist, therefore suppressed.

The idea that you don't have benevolent dictators in your society is also ridiculous. The inherent flaw in a democracy or constitutional monarchy which employs the democratic process, is that less intelligent people assume you have a choice, which is false. All parties get funding from multi-national conglomerates, in exchange they tow the line your benevolent dictators in multi-national conglomerates and banks tell them to. You may vote for a party, but that party tows the line set out by those who fund and control them.

Democracy is and always has been a lie, a false, self-destructive idea. All your opinions in your supposedly diverse society is exactly the same as your neighbor's, this isn't human diversity, it's human programming. So much for the free society where you can't choose what you read, what you believe, debate historical fact, have an opinion on the policies of your government, and you have to destroy your farms for the good of the world which will probably lead to a famine in the future.
Apparently you are living in another Netherlands than I.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Apparently you are living in another Netherlands than I.
Not really no, you're just spoonfed bullshit into being delusional enough to think that the billionaires in your country don't rule you. Hey, let's give you a simple example, you believe you have a choice right? Did you have a choice in the Netherlands becoming a tax haven for the richest people in the world? Did you have a choice in becoming the pedophile hub in Europe? Nope.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Not really no, you're just spoonfed bullshit into being delusional enough to think that the billionaires in your country don't rule you. Hey, let's give you a simple example, you believe you have a choice right? Did you have a choice in the Netherlands becoming a tax haven for the richest people in the world? Did you have a choice in becoming the pedophile hub in Europe? Nope.
Lmao.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Pedophilia and tax evasion are laughing matter to you eh? I figured:

When the most substantial response you have to offer for the fact that you supposedly live in a Utopia where you have a choice in governance, yet had no choice in any of these matter nor most matters affecting your country, is "lmao", I think I've proven the point in how you've been substantially dumbed down by the elites since early childhood to be easily controlled.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
John Michael Greer (the Archdruid) mentioned this recently ...

"As it turned out, though, the saying “get woke, go broke” doesn’t just apply to corporations; it also applies to countries. Those highly touted WEF [World Economic Forum] programs proceeded to trash the Sri Lankan economy, wreck its agricultural sector, plunge half a million people into extreme poverty, and send furious mobs crashing through the doors of the presidential mansion. Prime Minister Wickremesinghe and the president, Gotabaya Rajapaksa, have both resigned and Rajapaksa has fled the country. That ebullient essay by former prime minister Wickremesinghe, by the way, has abruptly vanished from the WEF website in the last few days.​
"(Those same WEF programs, by the way, are currently being applied to agriculture in the Netherlands, and the government of Canada is moving to put them in place too. Perhaps Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte and Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau can call ahead and have Rajapaksa make reservations for them once the inevitable happens.)"​
The best example of this is unironically not even Sri Lanka. 100 years ago Europe was in a completely different position in the world, enter liberal democracies, forward 100 years. Look at how weak and pathetic Europe is today.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Pedophilia and tax evasion are laughing matter to you eh? I figured:

When the most substantial response you have to offer for the fact that you supposedly live in a Utopia where you have a choice in governance, yet had no choice in any of these matter nor most matters affecting your country, is "lmao", I think I've proven the point in how you've been substantially dumbed down by the elites since early childhood to be easily controlled.
If you think voting is pointless then don't do it once you turn 18. Did I miss the part where you explain how you are going to set the world straight or are you just complaining without proposing a realistic alternative?

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The best example of this is unironically not even Sri Lanka. 100 years ago Europe was in a completely different position in the world, enter liberal democracies, forward 100 years. Look at how weak and pathetic Europe is today.
I was merely citing something written by John Michael Greer. I tend to agree with things he has written before, but that doesn't make him infallible. Either way, I think the discussion is now needlessly inflammatory, so I will remove myself from it.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
If you think voting is pointless then don't do it once you turn 18. Did I miss the part where you explain how you are going to set the world straight or are you just complaining without proposing a realistic alternative?
Eurasianism is the 1st step to a realistic alternative. With the rise of China and the gradual European shifting towards Russia and China and away from the US, which the US is desperately trying to avoid, the institutions which cause this problem will cease to be, and those that influence this corruption will be dealt with. Europe is after all a part of the Eurasian continent, and there are many schools of Eurasianism besides the Russian one, the German and the French for instance.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A grand-grandson of IL DVCE joined the fascisti in Italy. They are now up to 60% percent in a landslide. I see even more in the final elections. With 3/4 the constitution is completely at their will.

Meanwhile the German red-greens are in shock. They even want to give us the nuclear power back. Probably too late. Our new immigrants are ready to rumble in masses. A backfire of unknown dimensions is waiting to be released. These guys are not your brave Germans, remind you.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
At the same time the netherlands revoted for a demoted president and hes yet again going for an other round. Hes starting to look like mohamed - ali. What was the taxdeal again he made with his ex employer, unilever?

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
A grand-grandson of IL DVCE joined the fascisti in Italy. They are now up to 60% percent in a landslide. I see even more in the final elections. With 3/4 the constitution is completely at their will.

Meanwhile the German red-greens are in shock. They even want to give us the nuclear power back. Probably too late. Our new immigrants are ready to rumble in masses. A backfire of unknown dimensions is waiting to be released. These guys are not your brave Germans, remind you.
I understand you were taught to hate yourself since a young age, unfortunately that doesn't apply to me. The people said the same about the Germans during the Weimar years. People change based on external stimuli, and I wouldn't judge an occupied nation based on the values instilled in them by their occupiers. In all reality, the separation of Europe from the US, will be a very good thing for all of Europe, but especially to the Germans.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
At the same time the netherlands revoted for a demoted president and hes yet again going for an other round. Hes starting to look like mohamed - ali. What was the taxdeal again he made with his ex employer, unilever?
I never understood what people saw in that incel, but the average Dutchman is so brainwashed and unrooted I'm not even surprised. Rammstein's America portrayed the sad reality of most Western European countries. It's time for the poster child to be annexed by La Raza.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I understand you were taught to hate yourself since a young age, unfortunately that doesn't apply to me. The people said the same about the Germans during the Weimar years. People change based on external stimuli, and I wouldn't judge an occupied nation based on the values instilled in them by their occupiers. In all reality, the separation of Europe from the US, will be a very good thing for all of Europe, but especially to the Germans.
Not me. I was born a true blue from down under. Fatherline was SS in the 3rd Reich. You probably know whom they hated.

There will be no separation from the U.S. for Germany. More than half of the U.S. are German rooted. We are siblings. Nothing can come between us.

We have seen darker days. No problem at all.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Not me. I was born a true blue from down under. Fatherline was SS in the 3rd Reich. You probably know whom they hated.

There will be no separation from the U.S. for Germany. More than half of the U.S. are German rooted. We are siblings. Nothing can come between us.

We have seen darker days. No problem at all.
You mean the self-reported ancestry poll which people larp about, when in reality Americans have a history of deception regarding reporting their own ancestry, and the average American has a disdain for the Anglos thus identify themselves as German? I don't buy it.

As for being "down under", you're part of the same Anglosphere problem, and sorry to say, but you will be isolated from Europe. It's very noticeable that Europe is drifting closer towards both Russia and China, this artificial war is going to slow that down a little, but it is still inevitable, whilst benefiting Europe in the sense of the diversification of the energy sector.

Germans and Anglos aren't brothers, you're clearly uneducated regarding history. The Anglos, being of partial Germanic descent, adopted Germanic culture after the replacement of their elite by the Angles, Jutes, Frisians, and Saxons from the continent. The same group of people have been historically opposed to German interests, which is why they fought against their own interests, which is why their children get gangraped by grooming gangs, just to fuck over Germany with the other two great empires. What kind of brother, perverts history to make it seem like you're the bad guy, enslaves you for 10 years, gangrapes and murders millions of your people, starves to death millions of your people after the war, use your people as human experiments after the war, steal your science to claim it was theirs? The whole "no more brother wars" idea is a ridiculous Anglo way of begging for unity when the Anglosphere is falling apart, after it contributed to the ruination of Europe. I suggest you look into 19th century German history, which is the point in history where the concept of "Germandom" was created, the Anglosphere was not a part of it for a reason.

The current Germany is held back by that forced integration with the Anglosphere, but that has been noticed and they will gradually move away from it. The Anglo containment strategy against China, whom your people also created through greed in searching for cheap labour, is far too late and has already failed. Most of Europe are still trading with "le ebil Russians" even though they're supposedly in an alliance with you. NATO is a paper alliance, many of whom (Turkey and France in particular) compete for military dominance in Africa, nobody is willing to die to protect the US or the UK's interests.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Oww yum were going ancestors, lets throw in mine. Uhhh nah! I dont do what my family does. Is anyone crazy or something. Own life, own responsibility.
If you don't understand that shit take the silk route and see if family will treat you as family. Never ever gonna happen.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You mean the self-reported ancestry poll which people larp about, when in reality Americans have a history of deception regarding reporting their own ancestry, and the average American has a disdain for the Anglos thus identify themselves as German? I don't buy it.

As for being "down under", you're part of the same Anglosphere problem, and sorry to say, but you will be isolated from Europe. It's very noticeable that Europe is drifting closer towards both Russia and China, this artificial war is going to slow that down a little, but it is still inevitable, whilst benefiting Europe in the sense of the diversification of the energy sector.

Germans and Anglos aren't brothers, you're clearly uneducated regarding history. The Anglos, being of partial Germanic descent, adopted Germanic culture after the replacement of their elite by the Angles, Jutes, Frisians, and Saxons from the continent. The same group of people have been historically opposed to German interests, which is why they fought against their own interests, which is why their children get gangraped by grooming gangs, just to fuck over Germany with the other two great empires. What kind of brother, perverts history to make it seem like you're the bad guy, enslaves you for 10 years, gangrapes and murders millions of your people, starves to death millions of your people after the war, use your people as human experiments after the war, steal your science to claim it was theirs? The whole "no more brother wars" idea is a ridiculous Anglo way of begging for unity when the Anglosphere is falling apart, after it contributed to the ruination of Europe. I suggest you look into 19th century German history, which is the point in history where the concept of "Germandom" was created, the Anglosphere was not a part of it for a reason.

The current Germany is held back by that forced integration with the Anglosphere, but that has been noticed and they will gradually move away from it. The Anglo containment strategy against China, whom your people also created through greed in searching for cheap labour, is far too late and has already failed. Most of Europe are still trading with "le ebil Russians" even though they're supposedly in an alliance with you. NATO is a paper alliance, many of whom (Turkey and France in particular) compete for military dominance in Africa, nobody is willing to die to protect the US or the UK's interests.
I have a German passport. Still I am British Subject. And have a lifetime visa for the States. Tbh I can go almost anywhere I wish and get a passport with no trouble.
I have been around a lot. I spent a year in the US with a German RV and German loicence plates. I have been to nearly all states including Alaska. I was warm-heartedly welcomed everywhere. We are family, no matter what you might say. There is a strong alliance coming from our deepest feelings. This will not go away.

Of course politicians try hard to make people feel different. They fail every single time when they try to reach our hearts. This is why politics are changing so fast. They fail. On all sides.

Ein guter Politiker ist genauso undenkbar wie ein ehrlicher Einbrecher. 😂