• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Your Ultimate Goal

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Beware that some humans do notice when you do that and can see it as an attack. In new age theory however it is seen as an enlightenment skill, only more in the form of willingly moving from body to body. This can btw also be done tru mirror magic (especially fun with people who have the same goal and 1 mirror)

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
While wealth is a goal of mine, I am not really trying to get rich using the occult. I'll use crypto and real estate for that. But in terms of using magick and occultism my main goal is two-fold:

1) to ascend spiritually and go through a process of soul alchemy and be recognized by the spirits (all types and categories)

2) to be counted among the greats of our era. Much like JSK or Josephine McCarthy or Frater Chassan. I realize I'll have to write a book (or several) to achieve this and I have one already in the pipeline but if I could achieve the same level as say Edgar Kerval or Michael Cecchetelli (prior to his incarceration) or a Rufus Opus I'd consider my goal complete.

Basically, a hundred years from now I'd like magicians and occultists at that time to still be referencing my content, both video and written. I'm no where near even 1% of that goal so I have a SHIT TON of work to do but that's my ultimate goal with occultism.

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, I love all your replies! So interesting to read... I hope everyone of you will accomplish your goals !

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I guess just mastery of the skill in and of itself, for curiosity’s sake. I want to know and be capable of as much as I can in this lifetime. “Beat the game”, if you will, or come as close to beating it as I can get.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My objective is to achieve my full functionality - so as to contribute properly to the greater good

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nice one roma. My objectives are always getting destroyed, denied, ignored or used as bate, so i go without. Antinomianism is getting quite boring, nihilism at least makes sure i didnt want anything to begin with. 😏

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Kronus, you published your book? That's great. Where can I get it? And to answer your question, my Magick started, when I contacted and connected to The Ultimate Source. What Magick has taught me, was to become One with everything, and Love even those who cause harm on others. I don't agree with what they are doing, but they also went through a lot. Anyway, Magick lives within you. A lot of practitioners, focus outward, when in reality the answer they are searching for, is inward. And, that is what Magick taught me. Happy Thanksgiving to you Kronus, and to all of you as well. Best wishes, and many blessings!

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Medicine (commonly called magic in these parts) is an incidental in my practice, used in the service of the community and for my personal gain within the limits of my spiritual discipline.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Kronus, you published your book? That's great.
Not yet. He is saying he true goal will come after his book is published.

You probably already know, but you can follow his book progress here:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Not yet. He is saying he true goal will come after his book is published.

You probably already know, but you can follow his book progress here:
Oh ok, thank you Skulltraill

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
some humans do notice when you do that and can see it as an attack
Hi 8Lou1, I believe this was in reply to me but I missed it.
The people I did it "to" have made it clear that they want others to evoke them. They have their seals etc online and encourage others to call to them.
I am also in contact with a witch in the US and have suggested a couple of times to her it could be fun if we worked on our skills together this way. For some reason she always forgets though 😂

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Have you tried evoking humans? There are those who give their personal seal / emblem and want others to evoke them.
I did this twice. Once with someone who had asked me to and once with another person who didn't - and didn't know I was doing it.
I always make the spirits communicate in a foreign language. In the latter case it was Sumerian. The answers to my questions and other things it said were on point.
Are you talking about humans that are alive? If so I call BS. If you pulled something thru when attempting to evoke an alive human, I can pretty much guarantee that it wasn’t what you thought it was.

Now if you’re talking about a human that has passed, you don’t even need to wait for a personal seal or anything. Most humans weren’t practitioners of magic and aren’t aware of what seals and sigils even are. Also, you can’t just make someone’s spirit talk in a foreign language. Keep in mind that spirits living in the in between are essentially a snapshot of who they were at the time of their passing. That means their name, their habits, memories, pains, everything is still with them. That includes their native language. I can’t call on Jane Doe from California who’s spoken English her whole life and expect her to speak a foreign language, let alone Sumerian 😆 if that “human” spirit talked to you in Sumerian I would be very careful what it wasn’t another spirit pretending to be whatever you thought it was. Now, if the spirit was Sumerian that’s a different story but we’re talking about a spirit that’s been roaming around for thousands of years?

What threw me off is your wording of “I always MAKE the spirits communicate in a foreign language.” Like, if you can understand Sumerian, major props to you. But you can’t make a human spirit talk a language that they didn’t know. I was actually just talking about this with my godfather yesterday.

All you need to do is find someone who died tragically (because this makes them more prone to still be hanging around here) not too long ago. Preferably no more than 10 years ago. They should be in their 20-30s, again because younger people are more likely to be pissed that they died young and refuse to leave the physical plane. Use their name and picture, invoke your protectors and guides, like a white candle with water, some coffee, a lit cigar and call them up. Use a pendulum to see if they wanna talk or if they’re even around. It’ll be evident by the lack of movement from the pendulum or the lack of sensing fluids within the area.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Are you talking about humans that are alive? If so I call BS. If you pulled something thru when attempting to evoke an alive human, I can pretty much guarantee that it wasn’t what you thought it was.

Now if you’re talking about a human that has passed, you don’t even need to wait for a personal seal or anything. Most humans weren’t practitioners of magic and aren’t aware of what seals and sigils even are. Also, you can’t just make someone’s spirit talk in a foreign language. Keep in mind that spirits living in the in between are essentially a snapshot of who they were at the time of their passing. That means their name, their habits, memories, pains, everything is still with them. That includes their native language. I can’t call on Jane Doe from California who’s spoken English her whole life and expect her to speak a foreign language, let alone Sumerian 😆 if that “human” spirit talked to you in Sumerian I would be very careful what it wasn’t another spirit pretending to be whatever you thought it was. Now, if the spirit was Sumerian that’s a different story but we’re talking about a spirit that’s been roaming around for thousands of years?

What threw me off is your wording of “I always MAKE the spirits communicate in a foreign language.” Like, if you can understand Sumerian, major props to you. But you can’t make a human spirit talk a language that they didn’t know. I was actually just talking about this with my godfather yesterday.

All you need to do is find someone who died tragically (because this makes them more prone to still be hanging around here) not too long ago. Preferably no more than 10 years ago. They should be in their 20-30s, again because younger people are more likely to be pissed that they died young and refuse to leave the physical plane. Use their name and picture, invoke your protectors and guides, like a white candle with water, some coffee, a lit cigar and call them up. Use a pendulum to see if they wanna talk or if they’re even around. It’ll be evident by the lack of movement from the pendulum or the lack of sensing fluids within the area.
Yeah I was talking about living humans and / or their Godform.
Never messed with anyone dead. Also don't use a pendulum.

I believe the human mind can tap into past knowledge, like an incarnation that did speak Sumerian. Therefore it is possible to have it speak that language to me.
In my opinion of course.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I was talking about living humans and / or their Godform.
Never messed with anyone dead. Also don't use a pendulum.

I believe the human mind can tap into past knowledge, like an incarnation that did speak Sumerian. Therefore it is possible to have it speak that language to me.
In my opinion of course.
You do you, but I highly suggest you refrain from doing that again. Living humans are tethered to their body, you can’t evoke someone like that. Especially if it’s without their knowledge, that’s just wrong ethically. What you’re getting on the other end is a different spirit than what you think you are, and that could open a road for lots of trouble in the future.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
You do you, but I highly suggest you refrain from doing that again. Living humans are tethered to their body, you can’t evoke someone like that. Especially if it’s without their knowledge, that’s just wrong ethically. What you’re getting on the other end is a different spirit than what you think you are, and that could open a road for lots of trouble in the future.
You say "you do you" but continue with suggesting I refrain from it 🤔😅
As to it being ethical.. you may be right about that. But I don't believe I did anything wrong by doing it.
Thanks for the advice though 👍

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
It’s definitely not ethical, unless you have consent. That would be a fun experiment. Not sure I agree about the rest. Although, neither evoking or invoking makes sense here. You’re not making demands of something below humans on the tree of life, and you aren’t invoking a “higher“ being either. Food for thought.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You say "you do you" but continue with suggesting I refrain from it 🤔😅
It’s not an uncommon way of saying that someone has all the right to do as they please but it’s still recommend to them to think about it before doing so.

Anyways, good luck with all that.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It’s not an uncommon way of saying that someone has all the right to do as they please but it’s still recommend to them to think about it before doing so.

Anyways, good luck with all that.
Thanks

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@ryen: whether it is ethical or not, it can be done and happens more often then one might think. I have been called on voudou shrines, into several annoying triangles, venerated as a goddess and more.

Also, and i stated before, in other paradigms it is seen as an evutionary human skill and looked upon as illuminating and special.

For me personally traveling shrines is quite fun. Although i once lit a whole shrine into fire. I find triangles annoying, because most of the time you get to see the bad and the ugly. No clue why. Goddess forms can be fun, but only when one is strong enough not to care about the follower otherwise one has to do stufff for the one venerating.

To keep it simple one could do some mirror magick with a friend. Each gaze into the mirror until darkness rises in it and then flip sides with the you in the mirror. After that somehow a little dance starts and one gets to see tru the others eyes. Some people notice that there is someone watching tru their eyes with them, others not so much. So make sure you trust the person you do this with as they can also, by this means, dive into your most scarriest places of your inner being. Or look into the more private corners of your life.