• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Your Ultimate Goal

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
Question is, whatcha gonna do different, when so many hundreds of alchemists tried and failed throughout history?
I don't know that yet, there's so much knowledge I don't have yet for me to even think about what I'll do differently. I need to have a proper understanding of a "starting point" for me to know what to do next.

What I do know is that all those many alchemists of the past didn't live in an information age like I do and in an era where you can order virtually any substance or tool you need and have it personally delivered to you.

The downside of this era is that the occult is not taken seriously and there's an overabundance of information so you can get lost in the deluge.

The upside of this era is that if you personally take the occult seriosuly and you can find the right information, you'll have access to more resources than the occultists of the past did.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
1. To gain knowledge
2. to have control over my afterlife.
3. to ascend spiritually and escape the cycle of death and reincarnation

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
My thing is to reach Enlightenment, by simple learning about new things such as these. Also, to start by writing a book (Kronus) I have one in mind, people like you inspired me. And then, take it from there. One more thing, to have a more profound understanding, of how to tap into deeper information, and gather them, and share them with the world, or like-minded people. With Love and respect. And, much success with your book!

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Some of y'all may balk at this, but my goal is threefold: To save death, to kill Mammon, and to reveal the first word of creation.

When I say it like that I sound like a nutter, of course.

But it's simply that: in the next 30 years someone is going to try to kill death, and I know they cannot be allowed to succeed: death is our only reprieve from The Tyrant. The only ways to keep them from succeeding, as far as I can tell, is to beat them to it and then use my leverage over what I create to convince others what I already know about death; or to cause the apocalypse and end the world and throw the baby out with the bathwater.

So I'm going to try to beat whoever to it, and do as suggested b Richard K Morgan in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and pull a Quellcrist Falconer, putting a rather unavoidable timeout in the works.

It means I'm going to eventually self-destruct, too, but I'm alright with that; I'll have gotten to live again in the process without even having to die this time to do it, and I'll be back again anyway. I'm like a bad penny that way.

I also want to "kill" Mammon. "Mammon" to me is a dark entity born of human greed and sustained by the fact that it is possible to extort more resources using resources you have. He is a creation of "leverage" and power over and I very much wish to put a spear in his mouth.

Using the influence I get from the whole anti-lich goal (think what Musk did with Tesla) I want to influence a modification on how the very idea of "ownership" operates in our society, namely how it does not "leak" into the hands of the people actually doing work. By changing the tone and song of "ownership" to something that you give up by leveraging it, Mammon would deflate like so much Wacky Arm Waving Inflatable Tube Man without a blower.

Finally, I wish to learn the First Word of Creation. At a beginning (not the beginning), defined as the moment inflation stops and gravity kicks in, something happened. A rule was spoken out of the outer void: (To Exist is to) °°°!

I might already be there on this one, but I can't say anything about that until I check my work and then show my work, which will take several years and a Doctoral degree in theoretical physics (and possibly also math) that I don't already have yet.

To be honest, I don't mind if someone else beats me to accomplishing any of these things:

I already learned "mutually compatible self-actualization is the most powerful basis of strategy in closed-system game theory."

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
To finally heal myself and bask inside my internal Light.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
It's something what I've been thinking about a lot. So, what is my ultimate goal?

Not just to gain but also to manifest all of the knowledge I've bring here with myself and what I can gain as well.
To build connection, understand different lifeforms / entities all across the other 'realms', and be a perfect channel for them; to become a Bridge between upper and lower dimensions - including the material plane, since there is a reason why I decided to incarnate -.
I want to become the "ear" of dimensions, the "mouth" of the realms and the "eye" of the "Great Unit". A perfect communicator, helper and partner for either smaller or greater cause, serving both the Cosmic Bbalance, Order and Discorder, Chaos. In silence. Like the silky shadow veil, dancing in the silver blazing Moonlight.

Impartial, all-encompassing, eternal. Just like my Soul.

So because of that, in human life, I'd like to tame and make my own ego into an ally, and get closer to my true identity, my true self, and all things which meant to be revealed by my Soul in front of me, and via me, to others too, make it happen.

I don't really care about things like having a family, kids, pileing up money and chasing fortune. I always got what I need, if I put the right effort into that, as the Universe will serve my cause, if I serve myself and It as well. I don't want to stuck into the physical things deeper than I should. However I'm always opened and ready to dive into... new chapters of my journey?​

Reaction score
Awards
My goals with magick
Get my current baseline of life stable and keep it stable for a decade
Get in that time work done through school or other to improve myself
Become a success, in magic, personal finance, personal side business.
Work up to planetary and zodiacal and angelic magic (as I approach Chesed).

Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone answered Knowledge of and Conversation with your HGA? I am ashamed to say it just occurred to me, as that is the goal of the Golden Dawn.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ultimate mastery of the self via energy work, attaining an extreme level of awareness and full integration of the shadow.