• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Are there any RHP or middle pillar Kabbalists that would like to discuss Kedusha and Qlippoth?

Reaction score
Awards
I'd like to have some back and forth on the subject. When my occult studies began 22 years ago I studied under a very powerful RHP Kabbalist. All of my kabbalah I learned from her. Now that I've learned and embraced the LHP, Sitra Ahra and Qlippoth I'd like to revisit some of the old ideas I was exposed to originally.

Reaction score
Awards
Sure. So let's start with the Qabbalistic anatomy of man, ruach to yechidah.

So has the LHP made no difference, harmed or healed it?

Reaction score
Awards
I was taught that man has two divine souls one from kedusha ( Holiness) and one from Sitrah Ahra (impurity) my opinion is that most of my life I've been fighting my own shadow, trying to win a boxing match with my left arm tied behind my back. When I embraced Qlippoth and my infernal divine self everything became better. My psychic faculties and magick are much much stronger now.

Reaction score
Awards
The question: how do we lose our soul and spirit (honesty only please)?

Reaction score
Awards
Now RHP Kabbalists say the taint of Sitra Ahra is overpowering and corrupts everything it touches. That is why Sitrah Ahra and Qlippoth are forbidden paths to them.

Reaction score
Awards
I agree the shadow self needs to be conquered.
Unfortunately I've not read Sepher Yetzirah or Zohar, or really anything intedivenon Qabalah.
Save Dion Fortunes Mystical Qabalah.
The question though, is this archaic now, that is, does modern psychiatry now hold the mystical keys to existence?

Reaction score
Awards
I agree the shadow self needs to be conquered.
Unfortunately I've not read Sepher Yetzirah or Zohar, or really anything intedivenon Qabalah.
Save Dion Fortunes Mystical Qabalah.
The question though, is this archaic now, that is, does modern psychiatry now hold the mystical keys to existence?
No bro modern psychology is a study that is truly in it's infancy. The mystics of the RHP and the Dark Adepts of the LHP have had a much better handle on all this than psychology for a very long time.

Do read sepher yetzirah, and the Zohar and the book of ratziel and Enoch sometime.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I will say this ... I've seen the drawing of the ancient of days, and seen the drawing of the man of sin.
I've seen the 144 document, which is a compilation of the left hand and right hand of god, either Shemhamphoresh or Qlippoth.
The Lord of the Light and of the Darkness. (Last line of adoration to Lord of the Universe)

"...I the Lord, do these things."

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I will say this ... I've seen the drawing of the ancient of days, and seen the drawing of the man of sin.
I've seen the 144 document, which is a compilation of the left hand and right hand of god, either Shemhamphoresh or Qlippoth.
The Lord of the Light and of the Darkness. (Last line of adoration to Lord of the Universe)

"...I the Lord, do these things."
Mmm ok I see what your saying but the context is a little off but good try at it.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The question: how do we lose our soul and spirit (honesty only please)
Corpus Hermeticum isn't really much related to Qaballah but in there we see the essential man is an equal to Cosmos. Which means essential man is above fate, and death. However, human beings are twofold/jumelle, and our physical bodies can wither. There is no true death. You can't lose your spirit/soul I think.

Reaction score
Awards
So where is the limit on evil or being overly good?
It seems the mystery of the left and right hands is balance and wisdom.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Reaction score
Awards
Corpus Hermeticum isn't really much related to Qaballah but in there we see the essential man is an equal to Cosmos. Which means essential man is above fate, and death. However, human beings are twofold/jumelle, and our physical bodies can wither. There is no true death. You can't lose your spirit/soul I think.
That's my understanding of it as well

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
one from Sitrah Ahra
In WET this is often called The Dweller on the Threshold. The Dweller controls the (lower mind of the) human for many incarnations, forcing the human to get its act together to protect the Dweller's primary asset - its self-esteem

Eventually the human learns to control the higher mind (neschama) and therefore the Dweller. The Dweller then changes from defensive to creative - and the human is ready for first stage enlightenment

Reaction score
Awards
So where is the limit on evil or being overly good?
It seems the mystery of the left and right hands is balance and wisdom.

With great power comes great responsibility.
The LHP is about Power, control, conscience, self determination.

The RHP is about losing yourself in something greater, giving your heart to a worthy cause, lifting up the lives of who you touch, living the light of God by thought word and deed.

Reaction score
Awards
In WET this is often called The Dweller on the Threshold. The Dweller controls the (lower mind of the) human for many incarnations, forcing the human to get its act together to protect the Dweller's primary asset - its self-esteem

Eventually the human learns to control the higher mind (neschama) and therefore the Dweller. The Dweller the changes from defensive to creative - and the human is ready for first stage enlightenment
Great insight

Reaction score
Awards
So, yes, I want to be good. When people press.my buttons, my urge to do evil arises. But is limited/restricted.