• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Are there any RHP or middle pillar Kabbalists that would like to discuss Kedusha and Qlippoth?

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are two dwellers though, just as we have a Holy Guardian Angel , we also each have a Holy Guardian Demon.

I wouldn't mix the HGA into the world view of Qabalah. There are so many different approaches on magic. In my opinion dividing your path into good and evil is not really a good way to look at magic - not if you understand good and evil as the usual religious moral, which claims to be the only truth.

The whole concept of the HGA is about finding your own truths, about realizing what is right and wrong for you and your beloved ones. Well, we have a thread about it here in the forum, so I won't write more about this here. You see, I don't call my HGA angel, because the word 'angel' is part of religious systems, which prescribe what is good and what evil. In my understanding the HGA is neither angel nor demon, he or she is your most intimate magical friend who deeply loves you and supports you. :cool:

Reaction score
Awards
The whole Tree of Life as we know it today is not part of early mystical Kabbalah. The Sefer Yetzirah is the first document which places the Sephiroth into directions, associating them with elements and the letters with planets and zodiac signs and such. Nothing about Kliphoth here, they appear later (the Zohar first appears in the 13th century).

Since Sitrah is talking about actually walking the Qliphoth, I understand this whole thread as not dealing with Jewish Kabbalah anyway. It's about Qabalah, the magical approach on Jewish Kabbalah, and thus not Jewish Mysticism any more, but something else, a mixture of different other disciplines mostly interwoven into Qabalah by Christians.

Maybe, Sitrah, you can clarify, what you exactly want to talk about? Do you embody a certain Quabalistic school or your very own experiences? :)
Actually you're right on the distinction of what I was talking about and impressed that you articulated the difference so clearly.

I'm mostly on the balg forum which you probably know is very LHP oriented. I'd heard here at Wizard Forums the vibe was more middle pillar and RHP path practioners I was told.

Really I just wanted to banter Abit on the subject. We really don't have many people on balg that know much about it. I wouldn't consider myself an expert either on the subject. I'd like to get new perspectives and ideas on this material for my own growth. Truth be told Vandheer knows much more than I do on the subject.

So if it seems like I'm a little quiet it just means I'm listening with both ears.

Thanks everyone for discussing this.

Reaction score
Awards
Actually you're right on the distinction of what I was talking about and impressed that you articulated the difference so clearly.

I'm mostly on the balg forum which you probably know is very LHP oriented. I'd heard here at Wizard Forums the vibe was more middle pillar and RHP path practioners I was told.

Really I just wanted to banter Abit on the subject. We really don't have many people on balg that know much about it. I wouldn't consider myself an expert either on the subject. I'd like to get new perspectives and ideas on this material for my own growth. Truth be told Vandheer knows much more than I do on the subject.

So if it seems like I'm a little quiet it just means I'm listening with both ears.

Thanks everyone for discussing this.
You're welcome.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Black make up tastes good though, but in the end you either become a 'drugs' addict or find your new and updated greyness. Im a bordering 'drugs' addict, but then again im used to bordering salafism and conquering racism. The perks of being a moslem female vampire with her own tariqa in a diverse community ...
Life is hard. I never said it was a walk in the park but you have to find your own meaning in this mess. Once you find your purpose it gets easier. I know from experience.

I hope you get off of drugs. I know it's not an easy task. I use to struggle with alcohol but I beat it. So I know you can find the strength to beat your addictions as well. Yes, for a time it will feel like more greyness but that's all the internal bullshit putting a veil over your eyes. If you find yourself in that position then you need to find a way to release everything that no longer serves you. There's a light at the end of the tunnel but you'll only find it once you let go.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I'm mostly on the balg forum which you probably know is very LHP oriented. I'd heard here at Wizard Forums the vibe was more middle pillar and RHP path practioners I was told
Maybe. I would consider myself lhp. Balg used to be a different place back in the day but the mods ended up running all the good posters off. It's pretty clear they only want an echo chamber over there. Plus anyone serious will figure out the people over there are full of shit.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That BALG thing confuses me. In German a Balg is a baby, a newborn. A forum for them would be a Kindergarten. If they change the forum they would be a Wechselbalg, a changeling.
Why are there suddenly so many changelings here? Isn't their own Kindergarden enough? I don't seem to get it at all. :unsure:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
May I add, that God is beyond Good, and Evil. However, God Loves to play with His/Her Powers. So He/She wears Masks, meaning that God has many appearances, and I'm going by my own experiences with the All. Just to let you know, we are God interacting with itself in different forms. Including, the Animals of course.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Then again Germany is different anyway. In this country children play a black magic tarot, Schwarzer Peter, in their childhood. A lot of magic roots in this country. All kinds of magic. All colors, black and white.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@ hungry ghost, i put drugs between accolades for a reason. my actual drug is occult knowledge and i can go to far for my health in wanting to retrieve it. but its a drugs non the less. last time i got triggered i got knocked out by a jinn, some areas i just shoudnt go.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@ownchef: you should come to frysia, the netherlands we play frau holda all year long and guide the wild hunt to better places

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I first saw the wild hunt at the age of three. My mother had hold my hand so she saw it too. The whole valley was destructed by a troll afterwards.

The hunt was leaded by a naked woman on a white horse. She had very long white hair flying in the wind.

Ah, Frau Holle, yes. Hel means something to me.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
those were the days :cool:
hell froze over so i had to built an iglo for a friend and a banana-bar for a demon friend over in amsterdam. lately im noticing spring is cominb as my wanting is up and i need some riders.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
those were the days :cool:
hell froze over so i had to built an iglo for a friend and a banana-bar for a demon friend over in amsterdam. lately im noticing spring is cominb as my wanting is up and i need some riders.
Yes, Amsterdam. Once a sea gull shit in my eye there while I was riding a fiets. They are very precise snipers.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i upgraded, down graded, lost, rebuilt, anything you can think of doing with a fiets. i thought it might be time for a change and created 2 mono fietsen. im also into advertising and i already have an official name for it: islamic illuminati. they didnt like that....something about to much truth....

so i really im talking from a qliffothic perspective, but dont know how else to explain. for anyone wondering what the heck.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
i upgraded, down graded, lost, rebuilt, anything you can think of doing with a fiets. i thought it might be time for a change and created 2 mono fietsen. im also into advertising and i already have an official name for it: islamic illuminati. they didnt like that....something about to much truth....

so i really im talking from a qliffothic perspective, but dont know how else to explain. for anyone wondering what the heck.
My mom thinks, I'm on the wrong path, and I'm going to Hell after this. Ok, so I go make Love to the She-Demons in Spanish Demoniacas.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

I think it doesn't get any more kliphotic than being humiliated by a gull driving on a fiets. Okay, maybe on a mono-fiets is even more kliphotic. I give you that.

The afternoon I was at the campground. I saw these birds from hell lining up besides me. 10 of them at least. They took up one after the other, flying a short circle and then going straight at a camper with an open roof hatch. I got up and looked through the opened door at the rear. A man sat at his table over a map. These bastreds dropped their load in an exact angle through the roof hatch directly on his map. None failed. All hit precisely. When he finally got up and out to look they were ready and gone.

I said I did fly. But truly, that I can't do at all.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah well someone had to get lucky, i cant do it all. at least you got a better view, i get helicopters every time and i miss my ladybirds. not to mention all the voices saying they are my mum now.