• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Are there any RHP or middle pillar Kabbalists that would like to discuss Kedusha and Qlippoth?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may also be that humans do not know much about holiness. Imitating the alleged qualities/requirements of an alien god may not produce the expected results

All of the gods I have looked at, seem to have personal and group karma. How holy is that?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may also be that humans do not know much about holiness. Imitating the alleged qualities/requirements of an alien god may not produce the expected results

All of the gods I have looked at, seem to have personal and group karma. How holy is that?
I am no fan of edging with madness. Angels have only one leg. Just saying.

Reaction score
Awards
So, in order to avoid bad things happen due to over holiness, the solution then is what?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So no magick whatsoever?
If it is not your thing why bother?

What I meant was use both your hands!

I mean, come on. You don't have to decide. Don't let yourself get tricked into extreme situations. Your life is hard enough. You will need both hands to dig yourself out of this!

Reaction score
Awards
If it is not your thing why bother?

What I meant was use both your hands!

I mean, come on. You don't have to decide. Don't let yourself get tricked into extreme situations. Your life is hard enough. You will need both hands to dig yourself out of this!
Thank you :)

Reaction score
Awards
Oh I know. There are handfuls I would love to curse to live my current life.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Id love to discuss, but over the years ive found out that im mostly instinctive. I read to find the words to what i do, sometimes the other way around, but it doesnt happen often.

Ive walked the tunnels of set, hell i even created a few.
I imposed the kaballah over my body, only years after i fell in love with da' ath. (and i still am)
I had to let go of my mum and it seems that it coalesced with a lot of conspiray related issues and religious warring. She was quite the rhp lady, harsh life though.

So i know my blacks and whites, they are making love as we speak. The last day i was alive i was struggling to turn my black into deep purple. Harsh when you cant stand the light anymore, even more harsh when you know its your mum and you love her.

But im still here, so throw me a bone and teach me some words.

Reaction score
Awards
Why bother? To prove others wrong. I'm committing to my words, like it or not.
974pp about to be read cover to cover. Then working it like the grimoire it is.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
The RHP is about losing yourself in something greater, giving your heart to a worthy cause, lifting up the lives of who you touch, living the light of God by thought word and deed.
It's really the only outcome. All of the lhp books on the subject end with the adept submitting and merging with the godhead. It's clear as day if you can see past all the cringe and black makeup in those lhp books about the Qliphoth.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Black make up tastes good though, but in the end you either become a 'drugs' addict or find your new and updated greyness. Im a bordering 'drugs' addict, but then again im used to bordering salafism and conquering racism. The perks of being a moslem female vampire with her own tariqa in a diverse community ...

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The RHP is about losing yourself in something greater

I am not sure that is true. Speaking today to a woman subject to the Oppression System for decades and I said something about claiming one's own authority

And she jumped on that statement. That is exactly how she is escaping adverse influences - claiming her own authority

She does not wish to lose herself in something greater. She is claiming her authority to act in this world - and to carry out her purpose for being in this solar system

Reaction score
Awards
Why do I hear only black and white and grey in between? The world is colorful, didn't you realize? ;) ❤️🧡💙💜🖤
You make a valid point and that is a good insight, this topic was intended to discuss philosophical differences in Kabbalistic theory and practice however.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
But the Kabbalistic creation is light pouring through the Sephiroth, breaking into colors and forming the world.

Anyway, walking the paths of the Qliphoth (in practice) is not Kabbalah anymore, it's Qabalah, so I assume this thread is about the latter.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Aren't the colors a later addition into Sephiroth, alongside with tarot, element, and zodiac/planetary associations?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Aren't the colors a later addition into Sephiroth, alongside with tarot, element, and zodiac/planetary associations?
The basis is a relation between heart and head, always adding up to ten. Like 6 parts head and four parts heart.
The qualities per sephira are described and yes, there are colors in the torah and in the kabbala.
More practically said, the kliphot contain no black. Instead the colors of the sephiroth become their contradictory color. Which is often blue in the kabbalistic reception. And that made blue the color of the evil.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

The whole Tree of Life as we know it today is not part of early mystical Kabbalah. The Sefer Yetzirah is the first document which places the Sephiroth into directions, associating them with elements and the letters with planets and zodiac signs and such. Nothing about Kliphoth here, they appear later (the Zohar first appears in the 13th century).

Since Sitrah is talking about actually walking the Qliphoth, I understand this whole thread as not dealing with Jewish Kabbalah anyway. It's about Qabalah, the magical approach on Jewish Kabbalah, and thus not Jewish Mysticism any more, but something else, a mixture of different other disciplines mostly interwoven into Qabalah by Christians.

Maybe, Sitrah, you can clarify, what you exactly want to talk about? Do you embody a certain Quabalistic school or your very own experiences? :)