• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Are there any RHP or middle pillar Kabbalists that would like to discuss Kedusha and Qlippoth?

Reaction score
Awards
There are two dwellers though, just as we have a Holy Guardian Angel , we also each have a Holy Guardian Demon.

Why might this be...

Reaction score
Awards
How many LHP adepts however, come running back to God like an altar boy replacement?

Reaction score
Awards
How many LHP adepts however, come running back to God like an altar boy replacement?
Mmmm it does happen when they get in over thier heads with the infernal sometimes. I've seen it happen.

The reason they come running back is they know that the demons only respect the power of the angels and archangels. The only thing that can save them from whatever silliness they got themselves into

Reaction score
Awards
Well, here I guess we should touch on the planes and enlightenment upon them.

Whether LHP 9r RHP, there are seven+ planes horizontal to the vertical tree.

Physical
Etheric
Astral
Lower Mental
Egoic
Higher Mental
Causal
Spiritual

So, while we get holiness or perversion is dependent on the persons state 9f personal enlightenment.

Reaction score
Awards

Physical
Etheric
Astral
Lower Mental
Egoic
Higher Mental
Causal
Spiritual

So, while we get holiness or perversion is dependent on the persons state 9f personal enlightenment.
In fact I would say the last three may be the only ones to save them, aiming the arrorw to the rainbow, and holding on to the upward flight of the arrow.

Reaction score
Awards
Mmmm it does happen when they get in over thier heads with the infernal sometimes. I've seen it happen.

The reason they come running back is they know that the demons only respect the power of the angels and archangels. The only thing that can save them from whatever silliness they got themselves into
Hopefully I'm not the only example of this.

Reaction score
Awards
The prime question on my mind is what happens to the well Meaning who undertake this shadow self resolution route, and don't make it?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
what happens to the well Meaning who undertake this shadow self resolution route, and don't make it?
Very largely they keep being reborn to try again.

Most of the exceptions are nature spirits passing through the human kingdom to learn voice and intent

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Physical
Etheric
Astral
Lower Mental
Egoic
Higher Mental
Causal
Spiritual

Psychiatrists would not call it holiness but neurosis. The rest is correct:
Neurosis means to be inhibitive.
Perversion to be permissive.

Reaction score
Awards
Very largely they keep being reborn to try again.

Most of the exceptions are nature spirits passing through the human kingdom to learn voice and intent
But using the Qlippoth as the route to handling the shadow self and personal Holy Guardian Demon?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
But using the Qlippoth as the route to handling the shadow self and personal Holy Guardian Demon?
I have observed many nature spirits in human form (about 4% of human population) but never observed one using the Qlippoth. That path seems limited to victim humans - unable to control their minds.

Few humans are properly dedicated to the dark path (including the generation of galaxies) , and those serve the greater good. Humans that serve self-interest very largely are cannon fodder

Reaction score
Awards
I have observed many nature spirits in human form (about 4% of human population) but never observed one using the Qlippoth. That path seems limited to victim humans - unable to control their minds.

Few humans are properly dedicated to the dark path (including the generation of galaxies) , and those serve the greater good. Humans that serve self-interest very largely are cannon fodder
100% agreement. Very few good mages on the LHP or RHP.

Reaction score
Awards
I would venture to say Qadosh would be wary of anyone who was friends with the darkness. Can the darkness be reformed to light? Only if the dark lose their pride. Iow, leviathan will most likely not reform, as it is built on pride as a foundation.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Qadosh would be wary of anyone who was friends with the darkness. Can the darkness be reformed to light?
You might be better to consider the Tzimtzum. Outbreath (to dark separation) is required before inbreath (to light unity).

They work together to provide Existence.

Many humans like to use too much of the outbreath to make their kingdom larger than it should be.

It is not the dark that is wrong, it is the imbalanced use.

Reaction score
Awards
So should I undertake the Qlippothic traversal to "assimilate my shadow self"?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So ... Kaballah and Qlippoth we all know.
What is kedusha?
It marks the peak of holiness. It can push you to a very dangerous edge of the good by strict and vast inhibitations and rules. When a blowout happens (and it does) rape, murder and everything suppressed take over.
In other words, people actually become angels. Human beings are not made for this, so be careful. Do not overdo this.