• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Are there any RHP or middle pillar Kabbalists that would like to discuss Kedusha and Qlippoth?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
to those familiar with both trees, what is THE best and oldest book that explains it all?

The trees in the sacred site across from my patio provide pretty good demonstrations. Demonstrations can be better than explanations - harder to misunderstand

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
So, to those familiar with both trees, what is THE best and oldest book that explains it all?
Most people work them separately so they're usually treated as separate subjects. Plus you have lhp magicians who only work with the Qliphoth.

I study the Qliphoth. So I would recommend Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetia magic by Thomas Karlsson and Nightside of Eden by Kenneth Grant. It seems to me if you get your Qliphoth information from other authors they base their information off of those two books.

Reaction score
Awards
Both of those should have a bibliography. Haven't read Grant but I've read Karlsson. I will want to read the closest to the originals. Speaking of, Sacred texts might have some interesting reads.

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe. I would consider myself lhp. Balg used to be a different place back in the day but the mods ended up running all the good posters off. It's pretty clear they only want an echo chamber over there. Plus anyone serious will figure out the people over there are full of shit.
Yeah man your really right about that. The over moderation is driving that forum into the ground at light speed man. That's true. As far as if everyone there is ful of shit...well there's a few that aren't but you gotta really dig through alot of pig shit to find the diamonds there. Just my view

Reaction score
Awards
Karlsson was also nice in giving sigil and mantrum for Qlippothic deities.
I will give Karlsson another read. There is also a book called Sitra Ahra, A draconian grimoire that looks interesting.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah man your really right about that. The over moderation is driving that forum into the ground at light speed man. That's true. As far as if everyone there is ful of shit...well there's a few that aren't but you gotta really dig through alot of pig shit to find the diamonds there. Just my view
Given the name you chose I imagine the diamonds you're after are different than the diamonds they're after. Also I'm not saying there isn't any gems of knowledge over there. It really is like you said. 😂

Karlsson was also nice in giving sigil and mantrum for Qlippothic deities.
I will give Karlsson another read. There is also a book called Sitra Ahra, A draconian grimoire that looks interesting.

So are you currently working through the Qliphoth?

I worked through it some back in the day but I quit my workings all together because I ended up being in over my head. I had entities attack me, started having some fucked up lucid dreams about getting abducted by extraterrestrials and all the things I cared about in my life went down the drain in a hurry.

I was a noob back then. I was picking up every grimoire I got my hands on and calling everything up.

Anyways, I plan on giving it a second chance because I'm in a better place now.

I'm currently working through Kenneth Grant's Nightside of Eden. Atm I'm putting together a gate opening ritual. This time around I'm going to be patient and go about it the right way.

This means a working system with protection. The way I went about it last time didn't take precautions and tbh lhp grimoires typically don't because they shy away from protective magic and banishing.

If anyone wants to compare notes I'm cool with that. I have some ideas that I'm going to try - some things I've picked up on over the years.

As for putting a ritual together I'm going to base it off of what this dude did -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Given the name you chose I imagine the diamonds you're after are different than the diamonds they're after. Also I'm not saying there isn't any gems of knowledge over there. It really is like you said. 😂

I worked through it some back in the day but I quit my workings all together because I ended up being in over my head. I had entities attack me, started having some fucked up lucid dreams about getting abducted by extraterrestrials and all the things I cared about in my life went down the drain in a hurry.

I was a noob back then. I was picking up every grimoire I got my hands on and calling everything up.

I'm currently working through Kenneth Grant's Nightside of Eden. Atm I'm putting together a gate opening ritual. This time around I'm going to be patient and go about it the right way.

This means a working system with protection. The way I went about it last time didn't take precautions and tbh lhp grimoires typically don't because they shy away from protective magic and banishing.

If anyone wants to compare notes I'm cool with that. I have some ideas that I'm going to try - some things I've picked up on over the years.

As for putting a ritual together I'm going to base it off of what this dude did -

Well, I'm RHP, but I'm open to learning through reading. Theory isn't practice, otherwise armchair mages wouldn't exist :)

I want to read the Zohar and hidden writings. I am an anthropologist in heart after all.

Reaction score
Awards
I am currently unbalanced, so im treading carefully.
Qlippoth I'm not touching with a hundred foot pole in this state of mind. Nope.
I know where the safety limits are. I don't think til Hod there would be any catastrophic danger.
This is however month of July - Yesod theory month as I climb the tree for ten months in theory. So we will see.
Expecting to be Zelator in January. Appropriate with month of Capricorn and Taurus after that.
What does this have to do with Qlippoth?
Well, imagine what I'm doing currently, only in the reverse direction. Id be hitting Lilith and Gamaliel, in theory.
It's not a bad exercise if you're stable for it. Just meditate and or pathwork. And research and journal all offline.

Reaction score
Awards

I can send you a link to the initiation I used. I did each Qlippoth sphere 7 days. I didn't do the tunnels though.

Man I had lucid dreams every night of this. I called them Qlippothic dreamscapes. They matched the flavor and quality of the Qlippoth I was currently exploring. I saw wonderous things, I saw terrible things.

The way to not let your life turn to shit is to face the horrors of Qlippoth head on. If you try to push it away it will start to bleed through into your waking consciousness and get your attention that way.

I do not regret having done this. I'm much much stronger today for it.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I can send you a link to the initiation I used. I did each Qlippoth sphere 7 days. I didn't do the tunnels though.

Man I had lucid dreams every night of this. I called them Qlippothic dreamscapes. They matched the flavor and quality of the Qlippoth I was currently exploring. I saw wonderous things, I saw terrible things.

The way to not let your life turn to shit is to face the horrors of Qlippoth head on. If you try to push it away it will start to bleed through into your waking consciousness and get your attention that way.

I do not regret having done this. I'm much much stronger today for it.
It's one of those things where idk if the effects of it didn't stop until I reached the end. I meditate daily and I've reached and experienced the understanding that the universal soul is the same as the individual soul. I understand the meaning behind 1= 0. And I'd have to say that I'm in a pretty good place now because of it.

I've faced a lot of shit over the years and I've learned how to balance it out. The main reason why I want to revisit this is so I can fine tune some things I may have missed.

Well, I'm RHP, but I'm open to learning through reading.

There's a point in understanding where it all becomes one thing. So the idea of a rhp and lhp is pretty pointless when you approach the All.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I am currently unbalanced, so im treading carefully.
Qlippoth I'm not touching with a hundred foot pole in this state of mind. Nope.
I know where the safety limits are. I don't think til Hod there would be any catastrophic danger.
This is however month of July - Yesod theory month as I climb the tree for ten months in theory. So we will see.
Expecting to be Zelator in January. Appropriate with month of Capricorn and Taurus after that.
What does this have to do with Qlippoth?
Well, imagine what I'm doing currently, only in the reverse direction. Id be hitting Lilith and Gamaliel, in theory.
It's not a bad exercise if you're stable for it. Just meditate and or pathwork. And research and journal all offline.
I would also recommend brushing up on vampirism. Vampirism as a discipline will teach you the fundamentals of out of body travel and going through portals.

Reaction score
Awards
I would also recommend brushing up on vampirism. Vampirism as a discipline will teach you the fundamentals of out of body travel and going through portals.
You're right about vampirism. That is a path I'll have to walk in time. It works well with the necromancy I'm studying now.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
The Qliphoth (meaning shells or husks) is the reverse or opposite side of the Tree of Life. They are the polar opposite of each Sefirot within the Tree of Life.

Reaction score
Awards
What is most interesting about it is the translation "Holy King" said between Yom Kippur and Rashashanah.
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to have some back and forth on the subject. When my occult studies began 22 years ago I studied under a very powerful RHP Kabbalist. All of my kabbalah I learned from her. Now that I've learned and embraced the LHP, Sitra Ahra and Qlippoth I'd like to revisit some of the old ideas I was exposed to originally.
Let's discuss the idea o the lost fragments of light, and placing the creator back on his throne?
Post automatically merged:

I'd like to have some back and forth on the subject. When my occult studies began 22 years ago I studied under a very powerful RHP Kabbalist. All of my kabbalah I learned from her. Now that I've learned and embraced the LHP, Sitra Ahra and Qlippoth I'd like to revisit some of the old ideas I was exposed to originally.
No, not really.

Last edited: