• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Common sense occult

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Recently and over my time in the occult it’s come to my attention that many think the occult is a cure all. Often times they’ll hear or read a book talking about wealth, invisibility, shape shutting and take this literally.

Or they’ll read some bullshitter who sells magic say all this outrageous stuff which they can’t prove, like that they can force models to date you,

the occult can bring wealth, money, success, love but it’s more like an assist most times. the Prophets all had nine to five jobs, the occult writers Like Fortune, Crowley, Bardon, were well educated, and yes they worked. They didn’t just go abracadabra and get a million dollars. John Dee worked as an astrologer for Queen Elizabeth the first.

So yeah, if you have no talent, education, you weigh 300 pounds don’t think summoning demons will suddenly will get you dating Gal Gadot. Even in cases where the magician was extremely trained and did manage to force someone to be with them the person deep down didnt know why they stayed.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
All the occultists you mentioned sacrificed a great deal in their lives for their Work. That's usually not a selling point for a lot of folks who want to "get ahead" by "supernatural" means. Crowley and Dee both died in poverty, the latter shunned and defamed for hundred of years. The same thing happened to Agrippa, though he died young and became for many the model of a "black magician". Fortune seemed to fair the best because she had a more level head, but I had read she often suffered the effects of an early psychic attack that left its mark on her.

Interesting bio on Bardon:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They are all my heroes!

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
All the occultists you mentioned sacrificed a great deal in their lives for their Work. That's usually not a selling point for a lot of folks who want to "get ahead" by "supernatural" means. Crowley and Dee both died in poverty, the latter shunned and defamed for hundred of years. The same thing happened to Agrippa, though he died young and became for many the model of a "black magician". Fortune seemed to fair the best because she had a more level head, but I had read she often suffered the effects of an early psychic attack that left its mark on her.

Interesting bio on Bardon:

They are all my heroes!
Fortune was a victim of someone trying to break her mentally which affected her for years.

even the Prophets of old knew that there is a natural law that must be obeyed which is why they did bend reality to a point but when say Elijah was faced with death by the government he had to flee, he also still had to eat. Fortune mentioned this in her book the Mystic Quaballah

it really just makes me wanna face palm when some guy thinks he’ll use magic to break the established order. it reminds me of the psycho who killed someone thinking a spirit would make him rich. How was that going to happen, Was a bag of money just going to appear?

Youre also right about sacrifice, many systems require a certain life style

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I think the attitude of, "I just say the chant and the demon gives me ____." highlights a deep spiritual problem in the West that, ironically, could be remedied if more Westerners spent time with religion/spirituality.

Many of the living magicians I deeply respect are the ones who found out the hard way that the Occult is hardwork, but stuck with it. Just like lifting weights, my friends slowly became stronger and wiser, able to achieve what they truly desired. Even then, they still had to work at their goal, but they could point out to me how their spirits were clearing the path alongside them, and helping them achieve their goals.

For any newbie out there, don't worry, the work will fly by you as you engage in it. Mider is correct, it will come as an assist at first, then in time the other side may open up and show you some really fun stuff.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Recently and over my time in the occult it’s come to my attention that many think the occult is a cure all. Often times they’ll hear or read a book talking about wealth, invisibility, shape shutting and take this literally.

Or they’ll read some bullshitter who sells magic say all this outrageous stuff which they can’t prove, like that they can force models to date you,

the occult can bring wealth, money, success, love but it’s more like an assist most times. the Prophets all had nine to five jobs, the occult writers Like Fortune, Crowley, Bardon, were well educated, and yes they worked. They didn’t just go abracadabra and get a million dollars. John Dee worked as an astrologer for Queen Elizabeth the first.

So yeah, if you have no talent, education, you weigh 300 pounds don’t think summoning demons will suddenly will get you dating Gal Gadot. Even in cases where the magician was extremely trained and did manage to force someone to be with them the person deep down didnt know why they stayed
I so agree 💯. Love the Gal Gadot example.
There is no money in the occult period. The wealth is in knowledge. It's not for the faint of heart honestly

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think the attitude of, "I just say the chant and the demon gives me ____." highlights a deep spiritual problem in the West that, ironically, could be remedied if more Westerners spent time with religion/spirituality.

Many of the living magicians I deeply respect are the ones who found out the hard way that the Occult is hardwork, but stuck with it. Just like lifting weights, my friends slowly became stronger and wiser, able to achieve what they truly desired. Even then, they still had to work at their goal, but they could point out to me how their spirits were clearing the path alongside them, and helping them achieve their goals.

For any newbie out there, don't worry, the work will fly by you as you engage in it. Mider is correct, it will come as an assist at first, then in time the other side may open up and show you some really fun stuff.
I think it’s also a problem of the community being full of bullshitters who sell their services. Making themselves out to be something they’re not.

Im hard pressed to think of any other profession that goes like this:

well I need to see if my work will be successful, that’ll be this much $$, btw even then there’s no guarantee as there’s a bunch of factors that enter in. Also even if I fail and it’s my fault there’s no refunds. And you being a likely newb can’t tell if I actually did, am doing the work, you can’t actually see if I checked to see if it would be successful. etc etc etc

im not saying it’s wrong to get money for your work, but I guess it’s tempting to turn down money when you may have to tell someone no

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Note: people should have realistic standards, watching the Matrix I was struck with something Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok was saying once, that we are indeed in a Matrix, that when the angels come down they must “put on” physical bodies.

Noth told me that the film makers were undergoing gnosis as they made the films, this reminds me of the works of Bob Monroe. Monroe and others say the universe is a type of machine, the higher angels being mangment, the lower ones running things, running the machine. The angels told Monroe that on earth we produce raw emotion...this emotion is hard to get in the universe. Our emotions are “harvested” by the higher realms.

the inner earth beings, like the so called big eyed bald aliens use this energy to power their tech, they live inside the earth.

Neo and his friends wake up..from the matrix, by waking up they can bend the rules of the matrix, like a hacker or Admin. The sages like Elijah, the Baal Shem Tov, The Rebbe, and the greatest being Moses could see the code of the programming

men like Abraham, Moses, etc were like Neo, there Are stories of Jacob Wrestling the Angel, that’s an example, or the prophets raising the dead, controlling the weather, seeing the future.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if anyone wants to discuss the subject more, please post

Otherwise I’m going to start posting less or not at all

I can talk to my friends in private rather then waste my time posting valuable knowledge ive learned only for the DelFuego’s and Roma’s of the world to waste my time

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I want to talk about it. I’m from the LHP, but also work with the strongest angels…

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Noth told me that the film makers were undergoing gnosis as they made the films, this reminds me of the works of Bob Monroe. Monroe and others say the universe is a type of machine, the higher angels being mangment, the lower ones running things, running the machine. The angels told Monroe that on earth we produce raw emotion...this emotion is hard to get in the universe. Our emotions are “harvested” by the higher realms.
In the months since reading Monroe's books, my initial enthusiasm for his message has cooled somewhat. I certainly hope there is some "truth" to his account, but probably much of it was his subjective viewpoint. I still accept his premise that Human Time-Space Illusion clouds our judgment in this carnal existence, causing us to worry about things and perceive threats from the other planes of existence which are really not of our concern at this time.

I enjoyed watching the Matrix trilogy again and again. There certainly is a lot to unpack there, though I wonder how some of it will age. Science fiction very often reflects the attitudes of the decade in which it was written more than it informs us about the future. That being said,

"On account of the vastness of the conception, however, which is beyond the limitations of our concrete minds, it has been necessary to resort to the extensive use of metaphor."
"These images are not descriptive but symbolic, and are designed to train the mind, not to inform it." - Dion Fortune

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the months since reading Monroe's books, my initial enthusiasm for his message has cooled somewhat. I certainly hope there is some "truth" to his account, but probably much of it was his subjective viewpoint. I still accept his premise that Human Time-Space Illusion clouds our judgment in this carnal existence, causing us to worry about things and perceive threats from the other planes of existence which are really not of our concern at this time.

I enjoyed watching the Matrix trilogy again and again. There certainly is a lot to unpack there, though I wonder how some of it will age. Science fiction very often reflects the attitudes of the decade in which it was written more than it informs us about the future. That being said,

"On account of the vastness of the conception, however, which is beyond the limitations of our concrete minds, it has been necessary to resort to the extensive use of metaphor."
"These images are not descriptive but symbolic, and are designed to train the mind, not to inform it." - Dion Fortune
The way you view the spiritual realm is subjective, none the less the things he saw are in various other accounts.

yeah...that, what You quoted

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@Mider2009 I think that now it’s a free for all war between heaven & hell & we’re caught in the crossfire.

So, the great amounts of energy released in the fighting make impossible things possibl.

I still think that for 99% of magicians, they still cannot cure cancer or get a million dollars.

But, destroying the matrix, the prison most of us live in, is possible with the right amount of skill.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
we produce raw emotion...this emotion is hard to get in the universe
I believe this. Long ago a friend gave me a CD-rom with David Icke material. On it also was an interview with an African chief (or similar) who spoke of the Anunaki. He said they have a horrible appearance for exactly that reason: to produce extreme fear and then they harvest that emotion.
It's also the plot of Monsters Inc.

I also believe that love is more powerful. If that is the case, then beauty would generate more (or better?) emotion to harvest. Unless there are picky eaters out there.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe this. Long ago a friend gave me a CD-rom with David Icke material. On it also was an interview with an African chief (or similar) who spoke of the Anunaki. He said they have a horrible appearance for exactly that reason: to produce extreme fear and then they harvest that emotion.
It's also the plot of Monsters Inc.

I also believe that love is more powerful. If that is the case, then beauty would generate more (or better?) emotion to harvest. Unless there are picky eaters out there.
There’s a belief that the nephilim‘s descendants still survive today. It’s not a bunch of people but a powerful group that runs things

supposedly the Tower of Babel was to be a fully self sustained highly advanced civilization powered by nuclear energy as well as a ship.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I also think that now is the perfect time to do shadow work & resolve our inner complexes(I use the neutral term), like

the superman & inferiority ones. There is nothing either good or evil, but thinking makes it so( Hamlet).

So, the superpower war between good & evil is firstly fought in the minds of men & women
& especially spiritual men & women.

People nowadays are openly advocating for consorting with spirits, while English law for many year made it a criminal offence:

page 160, the witchcraft act of 1604-
It was illegal for any person(I think mostly old female witches?) to:

”use practise or exercise any Invocation or Conjuration of any evil and wicked Spirit, or shall consult covenant with entertaine employ feede or rewarde any evill and wicked Spirit to or for any intent or purpose that then everie such offendor or offendors, their Ayders Abettors and Counsellors, being of any the saide Offences dulie and lawfullie convicted and attainted, shall suffer pains of deathe as a Felon or Felons, and shall loose the priviledge and benefit of Cleargie and Sanctuarie.'”

this means you don’t have to do anything evil, just the act of striking a bargain with a spirit that’s evil, but where’s the definition of an evil spirit, is an angel also considered evil? Maybe all spirits by definition are evil…allowed the authorities to kill you.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
What do you guys think?

I think, if Robert Monroe is to be believed, and he's got as much credibility as any of these other ideas being presented, that we're indestructible beings who entered into an agreement to play the game on Earth as part of its survival system. Of course, if you could remember that, you'd be little better off than a kid playing CS:GO or some other first person multiplayer online shooter with next to zero consequences other than the time and money wasted playing computer games (and I do like to play games on computers). If emotion is the product harvested, perhaps we're just workers taking on temporary physical (to our human senses) bodies and personalities, and our reward is the experience of mortality.

To actually learn something as if one is a mortal being, one has to forget what kind of being one is and agree to experience all possible permutations of existence available in such a predatory system. The thought occurs to me now that every attempt by humans to reach some notion of Utopia always results in an increase in overall suffering. I think that never in the history of humanity have so many lived with such privileged sensibilities and notions of entitlement that the coming collapse of the currently over-extended system will bring about an incredible harvest of emotion.

Human notions of 'good' and 'evil' carry a lot of baggage because nobody wants to get eaten by predators. The Law of the Jungle is at odds with our desires. Is the Jungle at fault here, or does the issue stem from desire? The solution for the occultist is to "Know Thyself."

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
And from knowing yourself comes: ‘This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.’( Hamlet).

Because, you cannot be true to yourself without knowing who you truly are & this starts with honestly looking in the mirror & analysing your own actions first then instincts, afterwards emotions & only lastly thoughts because those are the most intangible things we have.

This can also be said as start treating yourself as a physical object that’s operating in space & time, then look at your reptilian brain= instinct, then your mammalian one= emotion & finally at your ape brain = thought.

I treat it like a regular pyramid, where to me in my life, the base is more important than the top.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Mider2009 I think that now it’s a free for all war between heaven & hell & we’re caught in the crossfire.

So, the great amounts of energy released in the fighting make impossible things possibl.

I still think that for 99% of magicians, they still cannot cure cancer or get a million dollars.

But, destroying the matrix, the prison most of us live in, is possible with the right amount of skill.
The book of Daniel discusses such things, how we in earth cause the fall 9f angels and the battle between the heavenly forces causes wars

the war in Ukraine being an example