• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Common sense occult

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I also think that now is the perfect time to do shadow work & resolve our inner complexes(I use the neutral term), like

the superman & inferiority ones. There is nothing either good or evil, but thinking makes it so( Hamlet).

So, the superpower war between good & evil is firstly fought in the minds of men & women
& especially spiritual men & women.

People nowadays are openly advocating for consorting with spirits, while English law for many year made it a criminal offence:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

page 160, the witchcraft act of 1604-
It was illegal for any person(I think mostly old female witches?) to:

”use practise or exercise any Invocation or Conjuration of any evil and wicked Spirit, or shall consult covenant with entertaine employ feede or rewarde any evill and wicked Spirit to or for any intent or purpose that then everie such offendor or offendors, their Ayders Abettors and Counsellors, being of any the saide Offences dulie and lawfullie convicted and attainted, shall suffer pains of deathe as a Felon or Felons, and shall loose the priviledge and benefit of Cleargie and Sanctuarie.'”

this means you don’t have to do anything evil, just the act of striking a bargain with a spirit that’s evil, but where’s the definition of an evil spirit, is an angel also considered evil? Maybe all spirits by definition are evil…allowed the authorities to kill you.
I think that’s a good point, delving into the shadow or Qlippoth

what’s interesting is that the Torah does not outright forbid talking to spirits but it is dangerous and must be done right as many do not know how to approach it

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
And lately, having read some of Gurdjieff's work, I was glancing at the contents of Lords of the Left-Hand Path by Stephen Flowers, which our forum Librarian so graciously provided. I saw there was a chapter dedicated to Gurdjieff, which surprised me a bit since I wouldn't have considered him to be "left hand" when it came to occult practices. Oh, perhaps one could interpret Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson as 'left hand' in a roundabout way as he has little commendation for orthodox religion.

Nevertheless, Flower's book provides a concise summary of the teachings of Gurdjieff and his followers.

Gurdjieff taught a definite structure of the individual which consists of four "bodies:"​
1. Physical or Carnal Body (body)​
2. Astral or Natural Body (feelings, desires)​
3. Mental or Spiritual Body (mind)​
4. Causal or Divine Body (I-consciousness, will)​
Not all men have all four bodies. Only the first body is possessed by all. The other bodies must be developed through the Work of some kind. Even mastery of the Carnal Body requires Work, however. ...​
Then follows an interesting discussion of "how these four bodies are, or can be linked together in the life of an individual." It goes on to describe a chariot, and immediately my mind pictured the Tarot de Marseille version of The Chariot:

Tarot-de-Marseille_-_VII_-_Le_Chariot.jpg

The text reads,

The problem with normal man is that he is driven by his chariot, rather than having his will in control. Gurdjieff's position is that normal man is driven by the chariot itself or by the horse, whereas only the will or consciousness of the Fourth Man is truly in control of the lower bodies. ...​
Gurdjieff taught that individuality (a permanent and unchangeable I-consciousness) and immortality are qualities which can belong to man, but which do not naturally or normally belong to him. Furthermore, this development is only possible for a few individuals. ...​
Mr. G. taught that as far as the mass of humanity is concerned, nature controls the level of development. ...​
"Humanity neither progresses nor evolves." ...​
"What is possible for the individual man is impossible for the masses." ...​

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, ’tis the LHP. Only a select few will survive & thrive. Maybe, nuclear war between China & the US + a couple of nukes by Russia also.

Most of humanity will just physically die.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
And lately, having read some of Gurdjieff's work, I was glancing at the contents of Lords of the Left-Hand Path by Stephen Flowers, which our forum Librarian so graciously provided. I saw there was a chapter dedicated to Gurdjieff, which surprised me a bit since I wouldn't have considered him to be "left hand" when it came to occult practices. Oh, perhaps one could interpret Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson as 'left hand' in a roundabout way as he has little commendation for orthodox religion.

Nevertheless, Flower's book provides a concise summary of the teachings of Gurdjieff and his followers.

Gurdjieff taught a definite structure of the individual which consists of four "bodies:"​
1. Physical or Carnal Body (body)​
2. Astral or Natural Body (feelings, desires)​
3. Mental or Spiritual Body (mind)​
4. Causal or Divine Body (I-consciousness, will)​
Not all men have all four bodies. Only the first body is possessed by all. The other bodies must be developed through the Work of some kind. Even mastery of the Carnal Body requires Work, however. ...​
Then follows an interesting discussion of "how these four bodies are, or can be linked together in the life of an individual." It goes on to describe a chariot, and immediately my mind pictured the Tarot de Marseille version of The Chariot:

Tarot-de-Marseille_-_VII_-_Le_Chariot.jpg

The text reads,

The problem with normal man is that he is driven by his chariot, rather than having his will in control. Gurdjieff's position is that normal man is driven by the chariot itself or by the horse, whereas only the will or consciousness of the Fourth Man is truly in control of the lower bodies. ...​
Gurdjieff taught that individuality (a permanent and unchangeable I-consciousness) and immortality are qualities which can belong to man, but which do not naturally or normally belong to him. Furthermore, this development is only possible for a few individuals. ...​
Mr. G. taught that as far as the mass of humanity is concerned, nature controls the level of development. ...​
I think this is part of “waking up from the matrix” things like Most religious teachings and materialism being used to get people to get us deeper into the program not out

Many a religious teaching and society telling us do what you’re told or you’ll burn in hell forever, just do your job and be a good slave, do not question the church, do not question us

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, ’tis the LHP. Only a select few will survive & thrive. Maybe, nuclear war between China & the US + a couple of nukes by Russia also.

Most of humanity will just physically die.
That’s also a belief, I hope it’s not true or at least not in my lifetime

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think it depends on the most dominant version of reality. In one version of reality it already happened.
Multiple universes are a thing in Kabbalah too, I wonder how movie directors, comic writers are plugged into a stream. Clive Barker said once he use to dream of things that he’d put in his horror movies

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I also think about ways to disrupt the matrix every day, the 1st would be to stop the march of tech, meaning stop some of the gadgets being invented every year.

Making objects smarter than people is bad for evolution.

People turn to spirituality when there’s a crisis like the pandemic. It doesn’t have to nuclear.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Everything has it's own healing process, Healing major traumas can be lifechanging and ground breaking but healing them too quickly can break you up even more.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Everything has it's own healing process, Healing major traumas can be lifechanging and ground breaking but healing them too quickly can break you up even more.
So are you saying that humanity needs its own healing process for it to be natural?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
So are you saying that humanity needs its own healing process for it to be natural?
Well most people are in need of somekind of healing, but it's like with cold water that if you push them to it, it has an adverse reaction.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well most people are in need of somekind of healing, but it's like with cold water that if you push them to it, it has an adverse reaction.
What I say is put them in a pinch, so they automatically turn to spirituality, like what happened with COVI.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What I say is put them in a pinch, so they automatically turn to spirituality, like what happened with COVI.
I think we will connect to the spirit realm via technology one day, but we should be careful not to use tech to divide the race from the spirit realm

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The book of Daniel discusses such things, how we in earth cause the fall 9f angels and the battle between the heavenly forces causes wars

the war in Ukraine being an example
Yep religion has caused more deaths than anything else resulting in wars. Until humanity accepts limitations or compromise nothing will ever change.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
but we should be careful not to use tech to divide the race from the spirit realm
tech does make people get more info, but doesn’t necessarily make them smarter or more informed & I say most people wouldn’t be spiritual anyway, because we all start as just another hairless ape in my view, it’s where you go from there that count.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
tech does make people get more info, but doesn’t necessarily make them smarter or more informed & I say most people wouldn’t be spiritual anyway, because we all start as just another hairless ape in my view, it’s where you go from there that count.
I think that’s always been true, even in many religious texts many things are coded

that’s why for many the threat of eternal hell and punishment is used and for the more evolved they know that there is no eternal hell, just the consequences of our choices

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yep religion has caused more deaths than anything else resulting in wars. Until humanity accepts limitations or compromise nothing will ever change.
I think it’s a delicate balance, people have clowns who try wielding religion to control and the rabid atheists who do the same in the opposite direction

its sad how in one end people still believe in eternal hell, ive seen Rabbis threaten teens with vile descriptions of hell for masterbating.

on the other end many churches are jokes and full of abuse, hypocrisy, etc, or at the low end they are little more then a social club, like churches saying God loves everyone and we must be accepting of kids being exposed to vile stuff.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I think that’s always been true, even in many religious texts many things are coded

that’s why for many the threat of eternal hell and punishment is used and for the more evolved they know that there is no eternal hell, just the consequences of our choices
Well some that really messed up might get eternal punishments but after that they will return after they have gotten their 'lessons'. But most don't even need to bother with such nonsense. Most only get a few hours of underground or purgatory before they return into Love in the afterlife. Or that's atleast to my knowledge. But religion really is scaring people with this eternal hell bullshit.