• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Common sense occult

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t think we can achieve utopia currently, but golden age just means a time of great prosperity I assume

I do think djinn and spirits do walk with us
I think that utopia is always impossible to achieve because it goes against human nature.

I mean that the spirits become the main show & we the side show…

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think that utopia is always impossible to achieve because it goes against human nature.

I mean that the spirits become the main show & we the side show…
In the Messianic age, only the evolved are in utopia the rest have to return to the matrix

idk if that will happen, that’s one reason for the fall though, the Serpent did not want to become the sideshow and caused Adam and Eve to eat the fruit

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
idk if that will happen, that’s one reason for the fall though, the Serpent did not want to become the sideshow and caused Adam and Eve to eat the fruit
We’re bio wired to sin. We want to steal, we want to have more than what we got.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We’re bio wired to sin. We want to steal, we want to have more than what we got.
I think it’s interesting how in history the great empires always had strong leaders and then they collapsed under the stupidity of weak people

too much freedom to do evil, steal, sin.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think it’s interesting how in history the great empires always had strong leaders and then they collapsed under the stupidity of weak people

too much freedom to do evil, steal, sin.
Actually I think it’s cyclical. If something, a country for example, doesn’t adapt then it falls by the wayside of history.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t think we can achieve utopia currently, but golden age just means a time of great prosperity I assume

I do think djinn and spirits do walk with us
I agree Djinn and spirits are real. Djinn have been around longer than humanity.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So you need to fall to have freedom of choice.

That seems a rather religious perspective. Perhaps the Sumerian accounts are correct - that Earth humans were bred as slaves. If so, freedom of choice was not provided.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
But, others also fell, mainly Lucifer. So you need to fall to have freedom of choice.
There is freedom to a point but even the fallen angels serve a purpose

they run the world as to get us to evolve, the Archangel Sam who people say is satan did not fall but he tests humans.

so is there freedom...kinda, kinda not. In some literature humans and other races choose to come to earth if not they stay up in the other realms.

supposedly the angels have no free will but they wish they could come to earth n perform good deeds, but coming to earth puts us in danger of falling into Qlippoth I think

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
supposedly the angels have no free will but they wish they could come to earth n perform good deeds, but coming to earth puts us in danger of falling into Qlippoth I think
But, I think the qlipoth aren’t as bad as they’re portrayed:
They’re just bodies, some of them broken & some less so.

But, I think one breaks when you come to the world, actually the term nobody is perfect talks of bodies. The most perfect of bodies is still lacking.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Also god is portrayed as adon olamin, meaning the master of worlds. But, they say no worlds exists. How is that possible?

god is the lord of illusion, the matrix survives because a lot of people believe in it. It’s a shared illusion.

the powers that be, that’s elohim, a plural noun in Hebrew. Yahweh elohim that’s said to always was, is & will be. Basically, the definition of the verb to be.

what do you say?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Also god is portrayed as adon olamin, meaning the master of worlds. But, they say no worlds exists. How is that possible?

god is the lord of illusion, the matrix survives because a lot of people believe in it. It’s a shared illusion.

the powers that be, that’s elohim, a plural noun in Hebrew. Yahweh elohim that’s said to always was, is & will be. Basically, the definition of the verb to be.

what do you say?
It seems to be a forced evolution, religion, over indulging in human pleasures do keep us here.

There are the worlds but this is the lowest physical world, one sage said free will is the most dangerous thing

I think there is nothing but God and we are in a way his thought forms, we being made in his image can do the same. We can attain the higher realms even here...by waking up

waking up means connecting with the higher realm...disconnecting with this one. This is why I bash certain chatters here.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think there is nothing but God and we are in a way his thought forms, we being made in his image can do the same. We can attain the higher realms even here...by waking up
But in qabbalistic literature it says god cleared a place from himself to create the world, it’s called Avir, air. So, the world is separate from god. Therefore, waking up is separating from god and the world, like god did.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
in qabbalistic literature it says god cleared a place from himself to create the world, it’s called Avir, air. So, the world is separate from god
Applying logic to symbolic statements may be misleading

Centh

Apprentice
Reaction score
Recently and over my time in the occult it’s come to my attention that many think the occult is a cure all. Often times they’ll hear or read a book talking about wealth, invisibility, shape shutting and take this literally.

Or they’ll read some bullshitter who sells magic say all this outrageous stuff which they can’t prove, like that they can force models to date you,

the occult can bring wealth, money, success, love but it’s more like an assist most times. the Prophets all had nine to five jobs, the occult writers Like Fortune, Crowley, Bardon, were well educated, and yes they worked. They didn’t just go abracadabra and get a million dollars. John Dee worked as an astrologer for Queen Elizabeth the first.

So yeah, if you have no talent, education, you weigh 300 pounds don’t think summoning demons will suddenly will get you dating Gal Gadot. Even in cases where the magician was extremely trained and did manage to force someone to be with them the person deep down didnt know why they stayed.
As much as I would love to shapeshift, yeah. I hear you there. I have not done traditional magick, or really any magick, in so long that I think I have lost sight of what I actually wanted.

I don't really want to take after people who've ended up worse than I am now, so I try to avoid occultists because we're all kind of kooky

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
All the OTO biographies I have read appear to be tragedies

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
But in qabbalistic literature it says god cleared a place from himself to create the world, it’s called Avir, air. So, the world is separate from god. Therefore, waking up is separating from god and the world, like god did.
The way I understand it all the Qlippoth is is the world in its fallen state, it means husk, one must get through the husk to get to the holiness

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
All the OTO biographies I have read appear to be tragedies
I think this is because vampiric forces get involved in every occultist’s life & destroy it to some degree.

Those are the gatekeepers to the occult.