• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Common sense occult

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think that’s always been true, even in many religious texts many things are coded
yes, but people need a life threatening situation to become more informe, more spiritual.

when given the option between spiritual pursuits & hedonism, most will choose the latte.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I just realized we make our own reality: we imagine it & then speak it into being.

Fear is the only thing stopping manifestation, so if we eliminate it we’ll have the life we want spiritually & materially.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think it’s a delicate balance, people have clowns who try wielding religion to control and the rabid atheists who do the same in the opposite direction

its sad how in one end people still believe in eternal hell, ive seen Rabbis threaten teens with vile descriptions of hell for masterbating.

on the other end many churches are jokes and full of abuse, hypocrisy, etc, or at the low end they are little more then a social club, like churches saying God loves everyone and we must be accepting of kids being exposed to vile stuff.
I certainly don't disagree with you there.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I certainly don't disagree with you there.
There’re extremes in every religion & atheism can become a religion. Human beings just love to exaggerate, it’s in our nature.

And the priest class wants to control the masses & fear is the best way.

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
1. Physical or Carnal Body (body)
2. Astral or Natural Body (feelings, desires)
3. Mental or Spiritual Body (mind)
4. Causal or Divine Body (I-consciousness, will)
I believe i have each of these.
I do meditations all the time. Always working on my energies.
Made an army of servitors over years of creation.
I try my best all the time.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For what it is worth: common sense is not available in the lower levels/subplanes of the human mind

Not until 5.5 (third subplane up) is very familiar is the human able to operate sufficiently closely to Reality to have "common sense". Accordingly common sense is not so common

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
atheism can become a religion
The difference between an atheist and monotheist is just one god. Monotheists don't believe in any gods, except for the one they were told to accept as God by their parents, an accident of birth so to speak (usually 99.9% of the time anyway). The atheist looks at the god he was given (by parents, nation, or culture) and says, "How is this one any better than the rest you didn't want me to believe in anyway?" :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, people like myself became atheist because of the dogmatic and abusive nature of the religion we grew up with. To this day I have to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
around members of my family who are still believers, often leaving the room when they discuss their religion in order to avoid hearing things that would make me angry. If anyone thinks that is extreme, then you have no idea just how much fiendishly twisted religious indoctrination can entrap the minds of believers. I consider myself a "live and let live" sort of person. There are those who call themselves 'atheist' and follow secular ideologies with totalitarian doctrines. They scare me as much as the religious Fundamentalists. Lately I'd call myself agnostic, but I'm also very open minded to understanding deities in the Universe.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Lately I'd call myself agnostic, but I'm also very open minded to understanding deities in the Universe.
I consider myself confused & trying to get all my ducks in a row. I’m also trying to help others learn from my mistakes.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Assiah- world of action​

The difference between an atheist and monotheist is just one god. Monotheists don't believe in any gods, except for the one they were told to accept as God by their parents, an accident of birth so to speak (usually 99.9% of the time anyway). The atheist looks at the god he was given (by parents, nation, or culture) and says, "How is this one any better than the rest you didn't want me to believe in anyway?" :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, people like myself became atheist because of the dogmatic and abusive nature of the religion we grew up with. To this day I have to
around members of my family who are still believers, often leaving the room when they discuss their religion in order to avoid hearing things that would make me angry. If anyone thinks that is extreme, then you have no idea just how much fiendishly twisted religious indoctrination can entrap the minds of believers. I consider myself a "live and let live" sort of person. There are those who call themselves 'atheist' and follow secular ideologies with totalitarian doctrines. They scare me as much as the religious Fundamentalists. Lately I'd call myself agnostic, but I'm also very open minded to understanding deities in the Universe.
I agree there, live and let live. I never understood the belief some people have that a Christian can act like trash and go to heaven but an atheist is damned for rejecting Jesus Or this prophet or that book.

in the end God may just be a super intelligence and we are a tiny model of him.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

Assiah- world of action​

in the end God may just be a super intelligence and we are a tiny model of him.
I think that here on the ground god is simply fragments of himself, because they say in the

This means according to most interpreters of the Torah, that God’s name won’t be one & his throne won’t be one until the amalekites are wiped out.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think that here on the ground god is simply fragments of himself
The easiest way to identify god is to translate YHWH to English.
All the bibles say either LORD, or God or Yahweh etc. but no bible calls god by it's real name.

YHWH has few possible translations, one of which is "it exists".
then you can ask yourself "Who exists"?
and it's easy to determine who exists don't you think? [that is question for you to answer]

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
All the bibles say either LORD, or God or Yahweh etc. but no bible calls god by it's real name.

and it's easy to determine who exists don't you think? [that is question for you to answer]
I think most people will say they exist, but I believe the severity side of god, the ain, the none, is higher than the yeash, existence.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think most people will say they exist
Yes, and it's interesting that even Jesus said "You are gods"

but I believe the severity side of god, the ain, the none, is higher than the yeash, existence.
What about the famous "there is only one god?"
all religions solved - there is indeed only one god and it indeed exists.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, and it's interesting that even Jesus said "You are gods"

What about the famous "there is only one god?"
all religions solved - there is indeed only one god and it indeed exists.
El if you will, that’s the mercy name of god indeed exists if you believe in him.

But the severity part: the Elohim, the bina, the ain, ain sof & ain sof ur don’t exist or negatively exist I don’t know/understand enough to say.

god isn’t one until Amalek is wiped out & Amalek is translated as all the wizards & witches.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may be better to consider that the universe is the body of manifestation of a great being (Logos) Thus all humans live in the substance of the Universal Logos. The same principle applies to galaxies, solar systems and planets.

Human religions like to apply the term "god" in various ways, but the universe knows itself.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

It means something like God in action, all the God names are descriptions of God acting in the universe.

God acting in the universe

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think most people will say they exist, but I believe the severity side of god, the ain, the none, is higher than the yeash, existence.
The Ain Sof is the unknowable God, we know God by his “faces’ Partzufim, and sefirot. That’s how he interacts inside the universe. it’s said God was all then created a space like a womb and “filled” it creating the universe multiverse.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
El if you will, that’s the mercy name of god indeed exists if you believe in him.

But the severity part: the Elohim, the bina, the ain, ain sof & ain sof ur don’t exist or negatively exist I don’t know/understand enough to say.

god isn’t one until Amalek is wiped out & Amalek is translated as all the wizards & witches.
There’s severity and Mercy, Gevurah and Chokmah, can’t remember it off the top of my head. Tiferet is associated with Mercy

But it’s not like a preacher describes, talking about God watching us ready to pounce, it’s been described as when humans either create negative or positive energy...either a golden age or destruction

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
But it’s not like a preacher describes, talking about God watching us ready to pounce, it’s been described as when humans either create negative or positive energy...either a golden age or destruction
Why should even man rule?

I tend to be the devil’s advocate here, but people aren’t exactly angels: every attempt to create an utopia resulted in the most dystopian vision I’ve seen.

just look at China, there’re building a brave new world, too bad it’s one where only Xi Jiaping will enjoy living in.

no need for people, just let Demons, Djinn & other spirits walk the material plane.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why should even man rule?

I tend to be the devil’s advocate here, but people aren’t exactly angels: every attempt to create an utopia resulted in the most dystopian vision I’ve seen.

just look at China, there’re building a brave new world, too bad it’s one where only Xi Jiaping will enjoy living in.

no need for people, just let Demons, Djinn & other spirits walk the material plane.
I don’t think we can achieve utopia currently, but golden age just means a time of great prosperity I assume

I do think djinn and spirits do walk with us