• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Common sense occult

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think this is because vampiric forces get involved in every occultist’s life & destroy it to some degree.

Those are the gatekeepers to the occult.
We must pass our own internal issues as well

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes. We have to deal with our internal spirits as well.
That is what Qlippoth is to me plus fallen ideas, actions etc

I think that’s why the sages can do miracles because they are closer to The Source

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That is what Qlippoth is to me plus fallen ideas, actions etc

I think that’s why the sages can do miracles because they are closer to The Source
According to what I know of qabbalah, the righteous, tzadikim, are said to be on the Gevurah side of the qabbalistic tree.

And the Qlipoth originated from the severity of Gevurah breaking its vessel & the discarded vessel was the first Qlippah.

To work miracles you need Gevurah & the qlipoth. That’s why they say god’s not one in Qabbalah.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
gods not one, i did research on that and its real. to keep it simple some energies and workings cant combine otherwise it brings the real black curse and thats wayyy different from what most call black magick and totally different from lhp althought one can find it too tru that line. not advisable though. so in a sense if one stays tru to themselves there is no worry about that other then sense what is good and bad for yourself totally. which in esoteric terms would be the middle pillar. in the witchcraft lane that would be a clear intent and defense shields.

if one is so stupid to want to research this deep evilness, go dive into the north sea, find the bermuda like triangle and run like hell as the portal is closing as soon as you get in. the others id advice to stick to the task of creating a leyling from rotterdam to london. and stick to it so it can rise as bridge, cause thats how its done and nothing else.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
From what I have observed, friendly/interested nature spirits are sufficient
I mean bible sized miracles like stopping the sun, making rain pour. I didn’t stop the sun, but did cause rain to pour.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure causing rain would rate a Bible mention these days

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Nature spirits in my view cause natural things to occur & if you want super natural things you need the qlipoth

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
According to the nature spirits just across from my backyard there is no supernatural
Nature operates according to laws if you break them I define that as super natural

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I did not realize that Nature is so fragile as not to have layers of orderliness.

For example the group on Sirius seems to have set the solar system standards for inner initiations including of humans

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I did not realize that Nature is so fragile as not to have layers of orderliness.

For example the group on Sirius seems to have set the solar system standards for inner initiations including of humans
What do you mean in “inner initiations”?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"initiō (present infinitive
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I
"

Inner initiations are unfoldment stages for the human, largely independently of belief systems and practices.

Thus the standard human progressively learns to control physical desires and then emotional desires and then mental processes and then heart processes and then will processes. This usually takes many lives.

Each stage is a precondition to an inner initiation whereby the human progressively becomes accepted and operational in the cosmic ecosystem

Other kingdoms including devic have systems of unfoldment

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m more interested in the devic one. Humans are boring.