• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Covid Vaccine Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Dr Bret Weinstein interviewed Dr Robert Malone and Steve Kirsch about Covid and the mRNA platform 2 1/2 years ago. Bret and his family just happen to be Jewish.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The upshot is that is you start spreading propaganda that Thing X will kill you

It's only called "propaganda" when it's something they want to steer you away from. "Spreading misinformation" is an ominous way of saying "having an opinion that goes against the mainstream approved thinking." Or have we all forgotten the lessons of 1984? As a magician, I have to sadly admit that people get the society that they permit whether by fear, cowardice, or greed. I know it's easier to go about one's business and rely on 30 second segments of spoon fed information about "the current thing." Careers and families make people a bit myopic in their world views.

I've spent nearly half my life now figuring out lies I've been told. It comes from a place within me that noticed how much of my energy was being demanded by various egregores (I didn't call it that at the time), and I decided that I had enough of it. From then on I was going to investigate claims spread by religion, government, the media, and cultural narratives in general. Nothing is sacred enough not to question.

That said, the OP mixes bits of fact with outrageous fiction in ways that muddy the conversation. This makes it easier for the issue to be painted with a broad binary brush of "experts" and "conspiracy theorists."

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't consider his posts to be remotely close to being any kind of evidence.

Xenophon, you seem to be a very thoughtful person. I have been impressed with the quality of your posts, and your ability to play 'devil's advocate'. I feel I would be missing out hugely if I blocked you.
Nope, a conspiracy this big and crazy really does exist. Some of us have been aware of it for over 10 years.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Dr Bret Weinstein interviewed Dr Robert Malone and Steve Kirsch about Covid and the mRNA platform 2 1/2 years ago. Bret and his family just happen to be Jewish.

It's only called "propaganda" when it's something they want to steer you away from. "Spreading misinformation" is an ominous way of saying "having an opinion that goes against the mainstream approved thinking." Or have we all forgotten the lessons of 1984? As a magician, I have to sadly admit that people get the society that they permit whether by fear, cowardice, or greed. I know it's easier to go about one's business and rely on 30 second segments of spoon fed information about "the current thing." Careers and families make people a bit myopic in their world views.

I've spent nearly half my life now figuring out lies I've been told. It comes from a place within me that noticed how much of my energy was being demanded by various egregores (I didn't call it that at the time), and I decided that I had enough of it. From then on I was going to investigate claims spread by religion, government, the media, and cultural narratives in general. Nothing is sacred enough not to question.

That said, the OP mixes bits of fact with outrageous fiction in ways that muddy the conversation. This makes it easier for the issue to be painted with a broad binary brush of "experts" and "conspiracy theorists."
If what you have been schooled from infancy up to see as fiction is, in its broad outlines, true, where could outrage possible come from? For, make no mistake, members of the West's dominant, now crumbline, culture have been steeped in ethnomasochism's brine till they are quite pickled with groundless self-hate.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
If what you have been schooled from infancy up to see as fiction is, in its broad outlines, true, where could outrage possible come from?
Huh?
groundless self-hate.
What? If you didn't take the time to even watch that video (let me guess, Great Firewall no likey Rumble, eh?), then you really lack some context for the rest of what I wrote. You remind me of Roma with that kind of vague nonsense.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Huh?

What? If you didn't take the time to even watch that video (let me guess, Great Firewall no likey Rumble, eh?), then you really lack some context for the rest of what I wrote. You remind me of Roma with that kind of vague nonsense.
I can't watch foreign videos in my country of sojourn, ringed round with internet firewall. I assumed you were on about other matters. Sorry if I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Not sorry if you drew the wrong conclusion about the video. I guess I'll never know now...

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
ringed round with internet firewall
Can you access Mega even? I could upload a copy of the video. It's 1.2 GB though... I could strip out the audio and upload that.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't consider his posts to be remotely close to being any kind of evidence.

Xenophon, you seem to be a very thoughtful person. I have been impressed with the quality of your posts, and your ability to play 'devil's advocate'. I feel I would be missing out hugely if I blocked you.
If a thoughtful sod like me can believe distasteful things, maybe those things deserve a long, hard look. Though I'm pretty sure the time when that might have made a difference died 39 years ago, this December. Now myself and my ilk are being left to wither.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
my opinion....
Post automatically merged:

I have to also add that I never was felt such phenomenon as demonic influence or possession so clearly as the days of theyr covid show, that I lost sense of smell and also empathy and feelinga toward human beings , It was a day like I felt a heavy other wrodly harness on my breast area and I could barely breath,
[Emphasis mine]
So in the midst of an outbreak of a respiratory disease, you experienced a loss of sense of smell, tightness in the chest and trouble breathing, all classic symptoms

My buddy, you caught the respiratory disease that was going around

You're trying to wedge a mystery into a situation that doesn't have a gap for one

(FWIW I completely understand why someone would not leap to take a medication that's new to market, or trust FDA reassurances: I too remember thalidomide)

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So in the midst of an outbreak of a respiratory disease, you experienced a loss of sense of smell, tightness in the chest and trouble breathing, all classic symptoms

My buddy, you caught the respiratory disease that was going around

You're trying to wedge a mystery into a situation that doesn't have a gap for one

(FWIW I completely understand why someone would not leap to take a medication that's new to market, or trust FDA reassurances: I too remember thalidomide)
wtf? WTF? You mean the exorcism I did was NOT the reason why his phlegmatic Eminence, the pneuma daemon Bronchialhack, fled me after 3 days and nights? It was a run-of-the-Wuhan virus? Thass ALL? Talk about major deflation...

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
If a thoughtful sod like me can believe distasteful things, maybe those things deserve a long, hard look. Though I'm pretty sure the time when that might have made a difference died 39 years ago, this December. Now myself and my ilk are being left to wither.
All I saw in his posts was boring old hatred.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
All I saw in his posts was boring old hatred.
Better honest hatred than promiscuous love. Kurt Eggers, a onetime pastor, wrote that, "Hatred can be as ennobling as love." He might be right; he might be wrong. My experience has been that a lot of life's "universal lovers" are either 1) sheltered; or 2) on the make

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Off Topic, but maybe not. John Michael Greer links to this, so apparently he's had to deal with trolls fairly often in his online presence over the years:

Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM. Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled. At this point other avenues must be considered such as initiating a false legal precedence to simply have the forum shut down and taken offline. This is not desirable as it then leaves the enforcement agencies unable to track the percentage of those in the population who always resist attempts for control against them. Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ.
@EternalLife87 ... Why are you here? This is a forum to discuss magic. Topics like this are all fine and good for polite discussion, as long as the discussion remains polite. I'm not speaking on behalf of any other staff member here, but perhaps they'd like to weigh in before the discourse goes too far over the edge.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@EternalLife87 ... I agree with @KjEno186 ... What is your background, religion, and experience with magic?
I got a spiritual energy download in 2010 with my friend and a military helicopter flew over and turned on a spotlight on us at night.

I came to this country from Russia when I was a kid. I've been on court ordered psychiatric injections and went along with it, getting injected a bunch of times. It completely fucked everything up. I have to use drugs to cope and for performance enhancement. 31 years in American fucken hell.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Those new vaccines are mRNA vaccines which alter your DNA to produce those spike proteins.
Long before the emergency approvals of vaccines, I was told separately by three friends that they each had a child become autistic a couple of days after being vaccinated.

One boy, at age 8, could no longer remember his name, and would do very little unless told to do it. His younger sister is terrified she will have to care for him all his life.

When I was young I never met a child that might be considered autistic - and I never met an old person with dementia.

These days they are everywhere. Who asks why?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I've been on court ordered psychiatric injections and went along with it
I was wondering if you are on or had taken SSRIs. I'm sorry to hear that you've suffered. Karl Denninger has quite a lot to say about the misuse of drugs and their side effects in a recent post.

... It is SSRIs, which have a wild-eyed association with mass-violence which neither the media or the drug companies will go anywhere near in terms of reporting, nor will the lawyers. Turning someone into a rage monster ought to be good for enough liability to put you permanently out of business no matter how much money and assets you start with, but it hasn't been despite a couple of decades of hard evidence that in fact it occurs, especially in those under 25. Blocking those drugs from those under 25 by law -- or applying strict liability to both drugmakers and the prescribing physician when someone on (or withdrawing from) these drugs snaps is an obvious countermeasure, but noooooo! That would impair the profits of doctors and drug companies! ...
I've pretty much said all I wanted to say about the jabs, and I don't mean to turn this into a topic on broader medical malfeasance. I'll just conclude with the thought that parents rely on the expertise and authority of doctors in caring for their children. What happens in society when that trust is violated? You're not going to win over those parents by calling them 'anti-vaxxers' or 'conspiracy theorists.' Does the advice "don't blame the victim" only apply when it's a pretty young white girl who says she was raped? I see a blatant double standard if society picks it's victims and scapegoats by sex appeal and 'grossness,' respectively speaking. Don't worship the victim, but at least try to understand what they are saying and do something to address it if you have the means to do so. Otherwise, we're all just living in a giant Milgram experiment.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"the mRNA are just programmed small scale bio nano machines and then they are injected to monitor all health problems. “It is going really well” according to the Professor. He then proceeds to discuss the technology of full spectrum data surveillance on planet earth. "

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
"the mRNA are just programmed small scale bio nano machines and then they are injected to monitor all health problems. “It is going really well” according to the Professor. He then proceeds to discuss the technology of full spectrum data surveillance on planet earth. "

I used to like to play that computer game the original Deus Ex when I was younger, now Deus Ex has come to life.

I was wondering if you are on or had taken SSRIs. I'm sorry to hear that you've suffered. Karl Denninger has quite a lot to say about the misuse of drugs and their side effects in a recent post.

... It is SSRIs, which have a wild-eyed association with mass-violence which neither the media or the drug companies will go anywhere near in terms of reporting, nor will the lawyers. Turning someone into a rage monster ought to be good for enough liability to put you permanently out of business no matter how much money and assets you start with, but it hasn't been despite a couple of decades of hard evidence that in fact it occurs, especially in those under 25. Blocking those drugs from those under 25 by law -- or applying strict liability to both drugmakers and the prescribing physician when someone on (or withdrawing from) these drugs snaps is an obvious countermeasure, but noooooo! That would impair the profits of doctors and drug companies! ...
I've pretty much said all I wanted to say about the jabs, and I don't mean to turn this into a topic on broader medical malfeasance. I'll just conclude with the thought that parents rely on the expertise and authority of doctors in caring for their children. What happens in society when that trust is violated? You're not going to win over those parents by calling them 'anti-vaxxers' or 'conspiracy theorists.' Does the advice "don't blame the victim" only apply when it's a pretty young white girl who says she was raped? I see a blatant double standard if society picks it's victims and scapegoats by sex appeal and 'grossness,' respectively speaking. Don't worship the victim, but at least try to understand what they are saying and do something to address it if you have the means to do so. Otherwise, we're all just living in a giant Milgram experiment.
I haven't taken SSRI's except for a few days but was on antipsychotics. Those are evil and inhuman things. Can't go back now now I'll probably have to be a lifelong meth user. I wanted to do shrooms again too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.