• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Covid Vaccine Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Everyone wants a savior. Unfortunately saving oneself is a critical test of the cosmic usefulness of the Earth human

I have told you what to do, but should have included learning to forgive yourself - and others.

Also it is important to be cheerful. Critical thoughts, depression and self-doubt are on-going permissions for all sorts of dark interference.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
So in the end, half of the world's population was all killed off by Microsoft.
Post automatically merged:

The Covid vaccine could havd been engineered at the U.S. Army biological warfare program at Fort Detrick in Maryland. They're also talking about them sending out specific pulses of 5G frequencies to release these biological payloads in the vaccine, timebombs of ebola that get triggered when the 5G towers start pulsing out a very specific frequency causing a Marburg epidemic.

It looks like that Covid vaccine has nanobots in it, microscopic robots that are probably floating around in your bloodstream right now if you've taken that vaccine. They have self-assembling nano structures and circuits in them, razor sharp Graphene spikes which cut up your blood vessels causing heart attacks and strokes. Also a small radio antenna and RFID chip there, Mark of the Beast.

Last edited:

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Only some opinions are allowed? What else do the rest of us disagree with you about so we can make a list of unapproved opinions?
OP is talking out of their rear end.
I called him on it and I did so respectfully, enough.

Respect to the rhetoric, it can read as compelling and logically cohesive. Guy knows his English well enough.
When you place that rhetoric in the real world or read enough of it then it rings hollow in my allowed opinion ;)

To be fair I don't know the purpose of this thread. It could be an emotional outlet, maybe propaganda circulation, or an intent to share truth. Could be one, all three, or none of the above. I don't know.

What I know is that I have a bullshit meter and it's going off.

This last bits just for kicks: read at your own risk... Made me smile though :LOL:
But I was born Jewish so maybe...... I'm discrediting a viable source of conspiracy information instead of just sending in one of our countless black ops operatives to give him a drug overdose and highjack all his online accounts and start sharing propaganda about the war in Ukraine, the need to buy more clothes, and how we need to get rid of everybody's guns.

So in the end, half of the world's population was all killed off by Microsoft.
Dude, half?

I think you're exaggerating.

Last edited:

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
OP is talking out of their rear end.
I called him on it and I did so respectfully, enough.

Respect to the rhetoric, it can read as compelling and logically cohesive. Guy knows his English well enough.
When you place that rhetoric in the real world or read enough of it then it rings hollow in my allowed opinion ;)

To be fair I don't know the purpose of this thread. It could be an emotional outlet, maybe propaganda circulation, or an intent to share truth. Could be one, all three, or none of the above. I don't know.

What I know is that I have a bullshit meter and it's going off.

This last bits just for kicks: read at your own risk... Made me smile though :LOL:
But I was born Jewish so maybe...... I'm discrediting a viable source of conspiracy information instead of just sending in one of our countless black ops operatives to give him a drug overdose and highjack all his online accounts and start sharing propaganda about the war in Ukraine, the need to buy more clothes, and how we need to get rid of everybody's guns.

Dude, half?

I think you're exaggerating.
Yeah probably half in the next 5 years. Billions.

Maybe it's time to have Kill Bill Volume 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.