• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] getting rid of bad luck (ritual)

Someone's asking for help!

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What I mean when it is time to make the offering, the nasty spirits that are already with him will take it and become more powerfull, let's say you intend to make the offering to st Michael, unless you have been praying to him for some time to build a connection it won't work and he won't come....probably
Thanks for explanation. I agree with your thinking

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Oh, my bad. I didn't want to mention Pope Leo.

I wanted to say Pope Lucius III. Sorry, my bad
Your bad; his worse.

As noted, though, the Inquisition was not founded till nearly three centuries later. Still, with Charlemagne as the hatchet man, the Church was guilty of some awful depredations. The Massacre at Verden, for instance, with over 4,000 pagan Saxons dead. If Jesus was the author of "thought crime" ("Whoso looketh on a woman to lust after her hath already committed adultery in his heart."), Charlemagne revived the Mosaic institution of liquidation on ideological grounds. (Centuries later, Berea's NKVD was merely guilty of plagiarism.)

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Your bad; his worse.

As noted, though, the Inquisition was not founded till nearly three centuries later. Still, with Charlemagne as the hatchet man, the Church was guilty of some awful depredations. The Massacre at Verden, for instance, with over 4,000 pagan Saxons dead. If Jesus was the author of "thought crime" ("Whoso looketh on a woman to lust after her hath already committed adultery in his heart."), Charlemagne revived the Mosaic institution of liquidation on ideological grounds. (Centuries later, Berea's NKVD was merely guilty of plagiarism.)
Historical observations and opinions on Charlemagne or Beria won't help the OP get rid of his bad luck, you're just showing off your erudition and rail against some of your socio-political pet peeves as usual. @KjEno186 is right - it's better to focus on the positive than on the negative (= grammatically speaking, not as a value judgement), so enchanting for good luck would be better than trying to remove bad one. Moreover, it would be a good idea not to think in terms of 'luck' at all, so I'd suggest to @Blackrose00 using 'success' instead because Lady Luck can be very fickle while being consistently successful is a fairly realistic goal. Damon Brand's "Success Magick" involves a one-year course of a daily short ritual which is a bit ambitious but I like how he describes individual aspects of long-term success, so you might want to take a look at it (you can safely ignore the Enochian stuff, in my opinion he added it only to make the whole project seem more mysterious and occult-like).

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Historical observations and opinions on Charlemagne or Beria won't help the OP get rid of his bad luck, you're just showing off your erudition and rail against some of your socio-political pet peeves as usual. @KjEno186 is right - it's better to focus on the positive than on the negative (= grammatically speaking, not as a value judgement), so enchanting for good luck would be better than trying to remove bad one. Moreover, it would be a good idea not to think in terms of 'luck' at all, so I'd suggest to @Blackrose00 using 'success' instead because Lady Luck can be very fickle while being consistently successful is a fairly realistic goal. Damon Brand's "Success Magick" involves a one-year course of a daily short ritual which is a bit ambitious but I like how he describes individual aspects of long-term success, so you might want to take a look at it (you can safely ignore the Enochian stuff, in my opinion he added it only to make the whole project seem more mysterious and occult-like).
Mea culpa. In my defense, I did send Black Rose info about planetary squares that I have used successfully. Since they involve links to other sites, I reckoned the open forum was not the proper venue.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
thank you yes you are right
Mea culpa. In my defense, I did send Black Rose info about planetary squares that I have used successfully. Since they involve links to other sites, I reckoned the open forum was not the proper venue.
thank you

HocusPocus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Gallery of Magick secret Angel magick has a Genius that can help with luck.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
you are likely not capable of finding it
I think you have a problem with me, I can't quite understand you.
there is a forum for the book he mentioned, but when I searched with the same name, nothing came up in the forum

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I think you have a problem with me, I can't quite understand you.
there is a forum for the book he mentioned, but when I searched with the same name, nothing came up in the forum
Like I said

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Like I said
the first download was broken, I saw it and thought it was deleted, but I just realized that they put a new download link below

Anyway, thank you.