• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Harvesting Chi of others

Reaction score
Awards
Hi all, Ave,

I have a shaman and LHP friend who had people staying with her, and she knows energy abundant was hanging in the air (the people staying with her have no shielding or grounding, and were humping like camels..bunnies)

So, two questions:
1. How does a beginner get to sensing energy, their own or others,
2. How does a beginner harvest that available Chi?

Thanks, Care,

Nocte Ac Die, Diluculo.

catpottery

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sensing energy is so basic, there's Wikihow articles for it. Follow the various energy work books by Robert Bruce if you want the easiest way to learn to sense and manipulate energy.
There's enough threads on the basics of psychic vampirism, just look up any of them. The techniques usually involve energetic sensations and visualization, if you have both of those down pat you can intuitively make your own methods and techniques. For example, one technique I've heard before goes as follows; Visualize a tendril emanating from your spleen chakra toward your target's spleen chakra. In between this, visualize a filter to keep any bad, unwanted energies out. Then, suck them dry.
There are plenty of other methods similar to that.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all, Ave,

I have a shaman and LHP friend who had people staying with her, and she knows energy abundant was hanging in the air (the people staying with her have no shielding or grounding, and were humping like camels..bunnies)

So, two questions:
1. How does a beginner get to sensing energy, their own or others,
2. How does a beginner harvest that available Chi?

Thanks, Care,

Nocte Ac Die, Diluculo.
1a. You can see Etheric energy if you train your eyes. A good exercise is to hold your hand in an "L" shape against a white wall, visualize a black dot in the corner of the L and stare at it, eventually you will see what looks like the heat coming off a road on a hot day surrounding your hand, this is the aura.

1b. "You" do not exist within your physical body, your aura is an extension of you, and you can build the aura and become more aware of it to perceive energies or peoples or entities on other planes. The simplest aura formula is the Qabbalistic Cross, which stabilizes and balances the aura, the LBRP, which improves aura hygiene as well as energetic protection, what I call "sealing" the aura, and the Middle Pillar, which strengthen, repairs and expands it. If you have already completed elemental work, perhaps invoking the water element will help you perceive it better as well.

I know you are aware of what these basic practices are but I feel like you have a habit of skipping the fundamentals to get to more flashy practices, but if you do not build your house on a strong foundation, it will fall. It is recommended by the GD to do these twice a day for 9 months I believe, but I have noticed definite 100% differences doing these along with the invoking ritual 3-4 times a day for a month so far.

2. You do not want to harvest chi of others, besides it being unethical, it is not pure. The chi contains the lifeforce of the individual, including their impurities. The middle pillar uses the chi of heaven, the chi of earth, as well as the human chi and is a much better long term practice.

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
Isn't it illegal to steal others chi? And I doubt you can steal peoples chi, not even the weaklings are that stupid.

Energy is free, stealing is just silly. It will come right back at you according to the laws of the universe.

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
Oh yeah it’s written right into the bill of rights
I mean like, according to the laws of the universe? It might put him in a bad position karma-wise.

I mean it might work, if he is "sucking" people who are willing to die anyway. Otherwise it might fire back.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I mean like, according to the laws of the universe? It might put him in a bad position karma-wise.

I mean it might work, if he is "sucking" people who are willing to die anyway. Otherwise it might fire back.
Definitely bad karma wise unless one transcends karma altogether, but somebody in that position wouldn’t be stealing chi in the first place.

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
Definitely bad karma wise unless one transcends karma altogether, but somebody in that position wouldn’t be stealing chi in the first place.
I think it could actually be considered an gray area. Lets compare it to eating foods. In which part the life spirit becomes part of you. What really would the difference be in all honestly? As long as the concent is there. Interesting topic indeed.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My ex for a while attended a Qigong class in a park. The instructor taught the class to pull life force out of the trees.

The trees were not happy.

Perhaps there are spiritual rules about taking life force from those to which it properly belongs

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
most people see energy suckers as leeches and when young and male as sexual predators and the female version of course is slut. male aggressors i havent seen in a while, girls however....., but there is a higher level of working and it is i think thats what the core occult vampires practice and call 'real" or 'ancient' vampires. confusing titles for everyone as usual.

as said above a real shaman should be able to clean the air afterwards. if the shaman is vampiric then siphoning the air shouldnt be a problem.
how to get such a group back to individuals? time, all seeing eye, protectress, but also the skill to smack their asses spiritually on several levels. knowing how to ask their spirits to help. etc. and a little bit of faith of course.

i think thats why often shamanic practice is outside. nature is a great cleaner. cityfolk deal with smudging, speaking furniture, fake mice, and watching neighbors. plants in your home help with cleaning, animals too.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The life force is everywhere within Existence. It is known in the Hindu tradition as the five electricities.

It is much better just to absorb life force from Existence rather than from a living entity

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Existence (e.g. universes) comes and goes. When it is gone the situation is called a Mahapralaya.

Beingness occasionally desires experience and thereby causes Existence with Beingness extended through Existence.

That extended Beingness has an effect called life force

The standard human contains a thread of Beingness. That thread gives the enlightened/refined human some authority within Existence

The refined human has direct access to the source of life force.

Reaction score
Awards
So if free energy is hanging in the air that belonged to people humping like bunnies, why not harvest that chi expended? Not like they're doing anything about that.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Better to take the life force directly rather than that contaminated by humans

Taking the life force directly increases the human's connection with the Source

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Just that I think most regular people actually subconsciously want to die and therefore are leaking energy. In that context concent is just a matter of perspective. I would never do it tho, as Roma said, human energy is rather contaminated.
I don’t think most people want to subconsciously die, if our subconscious is a lower form of consciousness than normal consciousness it includes our animalistic instincts we share with all other sentient creatures, one of them being the survival instinct which is quite powerful and hard to overcome without conscious effort.

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don’t think most people want to subconsciously die, if our subconscious is a lower form of consciousness than normal consciousness it includes our animalistic instincts we share with all other sentient creatures, one of them being the survival instinct which is quite powerful and hard to overcome without conscious effort.
Perhaps you're right. It's hard to tell.