• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Harvesting Chi of others

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So if free energy is hanging in the air that belonged to people humping like bunnies, why not harvest that chi expended? Not like they're doing anything about that.
Wouldn't that be like borrowing a pair of dirty socks?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Better perhaps to absorb the life force of The Source of All as that life force enters Existence.

The life force is known in the Hindu tradition as the five electricities

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I definitely noticed a difference; After hugging people and giving as much positive light as I could, the results were rather lovely.

It is always better to give and share, rather than to take.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t think most people want to subconsciously die, if our subconscious is a lower form of consciousness than normal consciousness it includes our animalistic instincts we share with all other sentient creatures, one of them being the survival instinct which is quite powerful and hard to overcome without conscious effort.
Freud seems to have dropped a lot of hints about a subconscious death wish. And Freud was one of the greatest writers of fiction in the German language. Make what you will of that.
Post automatically merged:

I definitely noticed a difference; After hugging people and giving as much positive light as I could, the results were rather lovely.

It is always better to give and share, rather than to take.
"Depends who you're giving to and sharing with." Parting remark of the scorpion to the dying frog.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Freud seems to have dropped a lot of hints about a subconscious death wish. And Freud was one of the greatest writers of fiction in the German language. Make what you will of that.
I lean more towards Jung than Freud but I see your point

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I lean more towards Jung than Freud but I see your point
Same for me. That's why I dubbed Freud a writer of fiction. Or, more accurately, a purveyor of dubious myths. As some Viennese wit had it, "Freud found man wandering and ignorant; he left him under guidance but now miserable." Give me the artist in Stumpfergasse any day.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

"Depends who you're giving to and sharing with." Parting remark of the scorpion to the frog
Actually we are all connected and a lot of what the angels would have asked of us is to share with the scorpion because you are also the scorpion. This is off topic af though

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Actually we are all connected and a lot of what the angels would have asked of us is to share with the scorpion because you are also the scorpion. This is off topic af though
The most interesting conversations are those that wander "off topic."

ishtarfol

Neophyte
Reaction score
The way I see it, humans are already near the top of the energetic food chain, at least as far as the material realm goes. Why steal lower energy from vegetables and animals? And if you're really able to do this sort of thing, you've probably already got much better quality energy than other humans youre trying to steal from.

Thus I propose the only suitable energies to absorb are those of the higher realms like the moon, stars and cosmos, or at least oceans and mountains.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
humans are already near the top of the energetic food chain, at least as far as the material realm goes
That is pretty close to the Christian view - but beliefs without testing may not lead to progress

I propose the only suitable energies to absorb are those of the higher realms like the moon, stars and cosmos, or at least oceans and mountains.
You might want to miss the Moon. There is a reason lunatics are called that.

Some oceans have good energies - but it may be better to move beyond elemental water

Some mountains have good energy too, but internal colonies can be difficult

Some stars are tricky just like some humans

ishtarfol

Neophyte
Reaction score
That is pretty close to the Christian view - but beliefs without testing may not lead to progress
That's actually what my qigong master, who is a devout Buddhist says 😅 I think it's a pretty universal view, no? Well, his specific context was on karma, that we fare much better than trees, animals and demons/ghosts because we are blessed with the conditions that gives us the opportunity to collect good virtues or something, to reincarnate as higher beings.

But also it correlates on the energetic level, I was taught not to go around trying to suck up "new age earth energy", which is the energy of the dead and underworld he says. He might not know the word chthonic, but I think that was what he was trying to say...

If we reverse it I guess he was saying we should be trying to absorb the celestial energies in order to elevate ourselves. Moon energy is Yin, as long as we balance it we should be fine. Mountain and Sea energies we are also trying to take in the vast expanse of space/nature, and again, not the energies within the ground of the mountain, like chthonic fairy mounds, or the deep chthonic underwaters.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The way I see it, humans are already near the top of the energetic food chain, at least as far as the material realm goes. Why steal lower energy from vegetables and animals? And if you're really able to do this sort of thing, you've probably already got much better quality energy than other humans youre trying to steal from.

Thus I propose the only suitable energies to absorb are those of the higher realms like the moon, stars and cosmos, or at least oceans and mountains.
Why not turn into parasites on the gods themselves? A Promethean program, to be sure. One that carries its own warning.

That's actually what my qigong master, who is a devout Buddhist says 😅 I think it's a pretty universal view, no? Well, his specific context was on karma, that we fare much better than trees, animals and demons/ghosts because we are blessed with the conditions that gives us the opportunity to collect good virtues or something, to reincarnate as higher beings.

But also it correlates on the energetic level, I was taught not to go around trying to suck up "new age earth energy", which is the energy of the dead and underworld he says. He might not know the word chthonic, but I think that was what he was trying to say...

If we reverse it I guess he was saying we should be trying to absorb the celestial energies in order to elevate ourselves. Moon energy is Yin, as long as we balance it we should be fine. Mountain and Sea energies we are also trying to take in the vast expanse of space/nature, and again, not the energies within the ground of the mountain, like chthonic fairy mounds, or the deep chthonic underwaters.
On second thought, you're probably right. Energy might be like wine. Some of it's a good vintage. Some of it is Mad Dog 20/20 or Thunderbird. It pays, perhaps, to watch one's intake.

Last edited:

ishtarfol

Neophyte
Reaction score
Why not turn into parasites on the gods themselves? A Promethean program, to be sure. One that carries its own warning.

On second thought, you're probably right. Energy might be like wine. Some of it's a good vintage. Some of it is Mad Dog 20/20 or Thunderbird. It pays, perhaps, to watch one's intake.

I've never tried, but I assume attempting to become a parasite to a god would be a good way to get the antibiotic treatment from them... :D

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I've never tried, but I assume attempting to become a parasite to a god would be a good way to get the antibiotic treatment from them... :D
Certain deities seem to relish sycophancy. The so-called Adamic tradition for example. And, amusingly enough, a certain stripe of Satanist as well. (The kind that plug "Satan" in wherever the Book of Common prayer has "God," or "Lord.")

ishtarfol

Neophyte
Reaction score
Certain deities seem to relish sycophancy. The so-called Adamic tradition for example. And, amusingly enough, a certain stripe of Satanist as well. (The kind that plug "Satan" in wherever the Book of Common prayer has "God," or "Lord.")
But when they're the target of the sycophant? Hmmm...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What about just harvesting Qi period
Ishtarfol above has a pretty good remark about the need for discrimination.

Think of harvesting chi as stocking up on liquor. The cognoscenti will travel far afield to get a prized vintage or esteemed cognac. In nearby Philly, by contrast, they just loot the nearest liquor store. The latter harvest is bountiful but pretty hit 'r miss as to quality (to say nothing of consuming the liberated libations in combo.) So too with Qi, I fear.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Think of harvesting chi as stocking up on liquor. The cognoscenti will travel far afield to get a prized vintage or esteemed cognac. In nearby Philly, by contrast, they just loot the nearest liquor store. The latter harvest is bountiful but pretty hit 'r miss as to quality (to say nothing of consuming the liberated libations in combo.) So too with Qi, I fear.
It was an inquiry, my energy work has probably been too rudimentary.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It was an inquiry, my energy work has probably been too rudimentary
Mine too. That's why I'm careful.
My wife says any work involving energy and myself is pretty rudimentary. That I harvest not Qi, but Z's.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If there is something disturbed in the human's energy system then there are usually deficiencies in the flow of life force in the physical body.

It is possible to perform exercises to improve the flow e.g. by using the in-breath to pull more life force for deficient organs.

But why is the organ deficient?

Such exercises are temporary improvements. It is better to be whole on all the levels of human manifestation

For example, when I go for my morning run, occasionally there is a pain in my left knee. The light (life force) flows down the thigh but hits a blockage at the knee and the physical part does not work properly

So I look at the knee as I run and usually detect a dark inflow that is disturbing the life force. I follow the inflow back to its source - whom I know well. She is thinking about me and wants some attention. So I give her heart-light and pull out the energy anchor and drop it into the ground.

In about a minute my knee will be painless and I await a call/email from her