• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Harvesting Chi of others

TheLastFlame

Neophyte
Reaction score
My ex for a while attended a Qigong class in a park. The instructor taught the class to pull life force out of the trees.
This must have been a bad teacher the tree thing is a two way streak u must ask the tree and give some in return not just take. Some people plant trees and meditate under them for a better connection this is more recommend than just stealing.

Reaction score
Awards
I think perhaps a great question at this point may.be begging the question -- how would.ome harvest said chi floating in the air, if one decided to harvest it in fact?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may be better to consider that life force interpenetrates all Existence. It is not so much pulling it out of the air as collecting life force as it enters Existence

Air is the outer body of a large elemental. Better to have good relationships with that entity

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. Well,.my shaman friend says she knows how, I was simply interested in the method. I will let her do what she does.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Transcend is probably not the best term.

It is possible to grow out of karma. Just live on higher subplanes - e.g. positive rather than negative thoughts

It is possible heal the issue that caused/attracted the karmic energy. Loving oneself and others is usually necessary in this solar system

It is possible for a human that has unfolded spiritually to have group karmic energy diverted to another line of least resistance. Having unfolded sufficiently the human or a friend might petition the Lipikas to divert the karmic energy to another member of the group.

The same petition can work when personal karma has been out-grown but the energy still remains until dealt with.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Planetary, systemic and galactic karma are hard to avoid by Earth humans
Post automatically merged:

the human ... might petition the Lipikas to divert the karmic energy

I saw a woman do this with her personal karma. The karmic energy was removed immediately. I was astonished

Personal karma, when not great, can be seen as a gray arc extending out from the left shoulder and connecting around the left hip.

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Transcend is probably not the best term
I think it is.
how do you transcend karma?
The path of theurgy. The ancients represented the reincarnation trap through the Ouroboros.

A metaphor can be: life is a video game, karma are points that determine how your next game will be, transcending the ouroboros is logging off the game and going back to reality.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have a couple of charms for gathering unbound energy in the house and redirecting it as a spirit offering, both to those who live with us and to those who are just passing through. They are specifically spelled not to be useful to humans, for a lot of reasons, but I imagine you could create something with less protections - both in regards to the source of the energy and who can use it - easily enough. It's mostly just a siphon, purification, and release process.

Roma said:
My ex for a while attended a Qigong class in a park. The instructor taught the class to pull life force out of the trees.

I've heard this too, and I still maintain, if I'm going to go vampiric, it's going to be other humans, not trees. Humans often deserve it, trees don't.

That said, I second whoever it was who mentioned exchanges, above. An unintended consequence of allowing certain trusted spirits a free exchange of energy with me (with, of course, very careful and clear-set limitations) was that I found I felt AMAZING, after; I'm in fine health, but it was incredible how much better I feel, on a lot of levels, with that a regular part of my practice. What's impure to me is, apparently, very useful to, say, my once-dying crabapple tree, or the nightshade that grows wild around my house, and a number of demons I work regularly with are very adept at evening me out and drawing out what I feel as illness or pain for their own nourishment, then feeding me back what I need, when I've used a little too much in my workings. Which is good, because I singularly suck and replenishing my energy the way the books all say to do it.

catpottery

Neophyte
Reaction score
I mean like, according to the laws of the universe? It might put him in a bad position karma-wise.

I mean it might work, if he is "sucking" people who are willing to die anyway. Otherwise it might fire back.
Karma is cause and effect. If him sucking energy doesn't lead to any overtly negative consequences for him, then he's fine. Of course, he'd likely, if not trained, get far worse effects from the energy he's stolen than the person whose energy was taken from them would have endured.

I have a couple of charms for gathering unbound energy in the house and redirecting it as a spirit offering, both to those who live with us and to those who are just passing through. They are specifically spelled not to be useful to humans, for a lot of reasons, but I imagine you could create something with less protections - both in regards to the source of the energy and who can use it - easily enough. It's mostly just a siphon, purification, and release process.

Roma said:

I've heard this too, and I still maintain, if I'm going to go vampiric, it's going to be other humans, not trees. Humans often deserve it, trees don't.

That said, I second whoever it was who mentioned exchanges, above. An unintended consequence of allowing certain trusted spirits a free exchange of energy with me (with, of course, very careful and clear-set limitations) was that I found I felt AMAZING, after; I'm in fine health, but it was incredible how much better I feel, on a lot of levels, with that a regular part of my practice. What's impure to me is, apparently, very useful to, say, my once-dying crabapple tree, or the nightshade that grows wild around my house, and a number of demons I work regularly with are very adept at evening me out and drawing out what I feel as illness or pain for their own nourishment, then feeding me back what I need, when I've used a little too much in my workings. Which is good, because I singularly suck and replenishing my energy the way the books all say to do it.
Even grandmas can use the NEW system. What are you having trouble with? Using your imagination?

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If you have no experience with energy it would be pointless to discuss stealing it. You can run into all kinds of problems before you ever get there, one being sleep problems.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What's impure to me is, apparently, very useful to, say, my once-dying crabapple tree,

It seems that energy that has been used by humans is very useful to plants, even if of heavy emotions

Similarly energy used by the Galactic Logos is often very useful to humans

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may be that the "chi of others" is qualified by those others so that the new recipient finds their experience contaminated by the karma of the earlier owners.

Better perhaps to take chi from the Source

catpottery

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm not sure who you're talking to or to what you're referring. What new system, and who is having trouble with what, now?
I was responding to whoever said they were having issues replenishing their energy, when it's such a basic and easy thing it's in methods that grandma's would use.
The NEW system is a system of energy work that was created by Robert Bruce that makes usage of "tactile imaging" aka bodily visualization.
I brought it up because it's the easiest method of EW that I've seen so far, which is why the very thought of energy work or gathering energy being difficult is a bit unheard of. Especially when you consider that someone would go to the lengths of communing with spirits to replenish energy, rather than just doing what anyone else would do and taking it directly from the universe itself.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
I was responding to whoever said they were having issues replenishing their energy, when it's such a basic and easy thing it's in methods that grandma's would use.
The NEW system is a system of energy work that was created by Robert Bruce that makes usage of "tactile imaging" aka bodily visualization.
I brought it up because it's the easiest method of EW that I've seen so far, which is why the very thought of energy work or gathering energy being difficult is a bit unheard of. Especially when you consider that someone would go to the lengths of communing with spirits to replenish energy, rather than just doing what anyone else would do and taking it directly from the universe itself.
Think you're reading a bit more into a single line in my post than is warranted.

First of all, I don't see what grandmas have to do with anything. Since when has age mattered at all with this sort of work? Rather, in my very folk based tradition, one might expect to find what is most efficient for them ebb and flow with different times of life, as well as with practice and with the season, year, etc? Besides, how do you know I'm not a grandma?!

Second, imagining alone is going to get you horse manure. Body visualization still requires energy, used in very specific ways, and they are not ways especially efficient or useful for me, probably because of significant body trauma in my past that I am still slowly healing/learning to work around. In contrast, connecting and working with spirits is very nearly effortless for me, and requires very different kinds of energy manipulation.

Finally, I said I sucked at it. Not the same thing as having "trouble" or "issues" with it. I suck at math, too, but I don't have trouble balancing my checkbook. It simply takes me longer, takes more effort, and is better done with tools to help me, so I don't make stupid mistakes. Same thing here; pulling from the universe, as Miller, Burce, and others advocate, takes more effort for me than I get back for it, particularly compared to a smaller, more organic, more localized, and more focused sources of energy, even when I do access them in similar ways.

One size fits all approaches to magic make me crazy. As I've said elsewhere, this idea that "what's easy for me is easy for everyone" is not only damaging to the study and practice of the occult as a whole, it's as silly a concept as it is in mundane education and it is, in a word, WRONG.

Finally, because I might as well finish this properly: seriously?! As occultists, witches, magicians, whatever else we all call ourselves, doing what we do... you really, honestly, actually expect, much less advocate, anyone do anything the way everyone else is doing it?! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

catpottery

Neophyte
Reaction score
Think you're reading a bit more into a single line in my post than is warranted.

First of all, I don't see what grandmas have to do with anything. Since when has age mattered at all with this sort of work? Rather, in my very folk based tradition, one might expect to find what is most efficient for them ebb and flow with different times of life, as well as with practice and with the season, year, etc? Besides, how do you know I'm not a grandma?!

Second, imagining alone is going to get you horse manure. Body visualization still requires energy, used in very specific ways, and they are not ways especially efficient or useful for me, probably because of significant body trauma in my past that I am still slowly healing/learning to work around. In contrast, connecting and working with spirits is very nearly effortless for me, and requires very different kinds of energy manipulation.

Finally, I said I sucked at it. Not the same thing as having "trouble" or "issues" with it. I suck at math, too, but I don't have trouble balancing my checkbook. It simply takes me longer, takes more effort, and is better done with tools to help me, so I don't make stupid mistakes. Same thing here; pulling from the universe, as Miller, Burce, and others advocate, takes more effort for me than I get back for it, particularly compared to a smaller, more organic, more localized, and more focused sources of energy, even when I do access them in similar ways.

One size fits all approaches to magic make me crazy. As I've said elsewhere, this idea that "what's easy for me is easy for everyone" is not only damaging to the study and practice of the occult as a whole, it's as silly a concept as it is in mundane education and it is, in a word, WRONG.

Finally, because I might as well finish this properly: seriously?! As occultists, witches, magicians, whatever else we all call ourselves, doing what we do... you really, honestly, actually expect, much less advocate, anyone do anything the way everyone else is doing it?! :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I brought up grandmas, because of the difficulty of doing it. If a grandma can get started, anyone can.
Body visualization is genuinely effortless. Your body or energetic body must be seriously fucked if you can't do something as basic as drawing in energy from the universe, which your body is doing unconsciously all the time to stay alive in the first place.
You do you, though. Just seemed weird to me that your primary source of energy would be from spirits, which are both not infinite (unlike the universe), and usually harder to commune with.
I'd suggest, if anything, that you try to use your communions with spirits to heal your horribly broken energetic system.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

The trees were not happy.

Perhaps there are spiritual rules about taking life force from those to which it properly belongs
Hello, I would like to know how do you know the trees werent happy?? Sometimes im able to sense something's amiss with the trees were i live, and whenever i look into it, i find things like ice melting salt was spilled by the side of the tree and that is causing the tree to weaken, so i clean it up and things change energywise... is that how you know they aren't happy? sorry for intruding im just curious :giggle:

Please do not misinterpret my laughing like of your comment. It is very well said albeit a little fun too!!!:LOL:

how do you transcend karma?
There is a book which is the first i gave my 13 yr old to read so she can understand everything else i gotta teach her next... it is The Kybalion by Three Initiates. In page 76 discussing the principle of rhythm, at the middle and bottom paragraph you'll read this: "The principle of rhythm is well understood by modern science, and is considered a universal law as applied to material things. But the hermetists carry the principle much further, and know that its manifestations and influence extend to the mental activities of man, and that it accounts for the bewildering succession of moods, feelings and other annoying and perplexing changes that we notice in ourselves. But the Hermetists by studying the operations of this principle have learned to escape some of its activities by Transmutation.
The Hermetic Masters long since discovered that while the principle of rhythm was invariable, and ever in evidence in mental phenomena, still there were two planes of its manifestation so far as mental phenomena are concerned. They discovered that there were two general planes of conciousness, the lower and the higher, the understanding of which fact enabled them to rise to the higher plane and thus escape the swing of the rhyhmic pendulum which manifested on the lower plane. In other words, the swing of the pendulum occurred on the unconscious plane, and the consciousness was not affected. This they call the Law of Neutralization. Its operations consist in the raising of the ego above the vibrations of the unconscious plane of mental activity, so that the negative swing of the pendulum is not manifested in consciousness, and therefore they are not affected. It is akin to rising above a thing and letting it pass beneath you. The Hermetic Master or advanced student, polarizes himself at the desired pole, and by a process akin to "refusing" to participate in the backward swing or, if you prefer, a "denial" of its influence over him, he stands firm in his polarized position, and allows the mental pendulum to swing back along the unconscious plane."
I hope this helps you understand better :giggle:

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how do you know the trees werent happy
Trees are emotional beings. I could feel their distress.

Recently I asked a woman friend to put emotional life force into a tree in her backyard. The tree was very pleased and immediately two birds perched in the branches just above our heads. It seems the birds felt what was happening

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
So if free energy is hanging in the air that belonged to people humping like bunnies, why not harvest that chi expended? Not like they're doing anything about that.
Most human energy is equivalent to junk food, tasty and shitty for you. Energy vampirism is a straightforward technique that requires visualization, a little bit of astral senses, and an inflection of will.
It's easy, not the best idea, but very easy.

I'd do it all the time if it gave me super powers or even a performance boost. It's more like a combination of food poisoning and a sugar rush short lived and not worth the effort.

You're better off practicing meditation, connecting with the earth and energizing that way. Sunlight is another great option, remember to wear sunscreen.