• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How did you find WF?

Where did you find out about WF 4.0?

• Was already a member of the old WF

• Google

• Reddit

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Discord

• Other (post below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
To be fair it was a post that was like 23 days old or so, don't remember exactly how I stumbled across it, but it wasn't sponsored I don't believe.
Ahh, fair play. Thought you meant a sponsored post.

I have written about WF in Reddit, in Goetia group.
Please PM me with the link and I will give you the "Reddit" award on WF once verified!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Just looked it up and i remember writing to 2 people on PM about WF. Not in the Goetia section, tho they PMed me from that group. Does that count? If not you are still awesome:)

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Just looked it up and i remember writing to 2 people on PM about WF. Not in the Goetia section, tho they PMed me from that group. Does that count? If not you are still awesome:)
Unfortunately it doesn't but tell ya what, make a post about WF on your profile or on any subreddit you chose, and send me some proof on PMs and I'll hook you up ;)

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
I consider myself a "new" member because I didn't really use the old forum. I signed up to the old forum I think shortly before it shut down under the same name, asking about developing psychic abilities, and some user named @Dusk gave me some book recommendations and another user @Draco.Eye was willing to offer me some info but when I came back I saw no response from him.

Recently I rejoined because I decided to look up the forum again, and I saw it was revamped

I was actually able to find my old thread on the internet archive:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So I was "kinda" an original member

Does anybody know where the hell Dusk and Draco.Eye are? lol

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I consider myself a "new" member because I didn't really use the old forum. I signed up to the old forum I think shortly before it shut down under the same name, asking about developing psychic abilities, and some user named @Dusk gave me some book recommendations and another user @Draco.Eye was willing to offer me some info but when I came back I saw no response from him.

Recently I rejoined because I decided to look up the forum again, and I saw it was revamped

I was actually able to find my old thread on the internet archive:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So I was "kinda" an original member

Does anybody know where the hell Dusk and Draco.Eye are? lol
Haha, very cool! But that's not the original WF (2.0) that thread is from WF3.0 which was "post hack" so not really considered original :eek:

Where are Euoi aka Absinthe?:(
She quit original WF years before it went down.
Don't think she's coming back.

Where's my Reddit award, Skully boi? :p
Well shit, you right! Added!

Len Seliesen

Neophyte
Reaction score
I was on BALG, was being made to feel unwelcome and reacted in rage. Lady someone :) jumped ship here and I followed. I'm trying to reform myself mind body and spirit. Iow, I'm trying to be a better person every day.
I know what you mean. Part of why I'm here is the path I'm taking to discover what I am. And where I'll go. And to better myself also. Hopefully one day I'll be able to give as much as I gather.