• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How did you find WF?

Where did you find out about WF 4.0?

• Was already a member of the old WF

• Google

• Reddit

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Discord

• Other (post below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well after I closed Realms of Magick Forum in 2012 I became a member. I try and stay social even when I have a forum and website. I been at all the forums over the years. I was an admin at astral society. Good friends with occult forums owner back in the day. Usually most everyone knows me. And I like meeting new people.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure if I replied, but I followed Lady Eva and a few others here as an exodus from BALG. I liked Lady Eva. Hope she is around/returns.
Lady Eva is here? Really!? That's awesome. I remember her from when BALG first started back in 2012 and I was a mod at the old version of Wizard Forums. We had a pretty big rivalry with BALG back then since we both were the top occult forums for beginners. She came over to Wizard Forums to try and broker a peace agreement between our forums. Truly a diplomat!

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was on Quareia and a fellow student was talking about all the resources available here.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Found it as a reference in a book, actually. Think it was referring to the old WF, but I found my way here.
If you mean the "Sponsored by WizardForums" message then that was me, referring to this WF. That's pretty cool though! Great to see effort paying off.

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I was on reddit looking up magick and spiritual work, and someone mentioned WF. So glad to be here. I like the energy here!❤️

VirtualSnot

Neophyte
Reaction score
I just got bored and googled "strange but interesting internet forums". It showed me list of 30 most disturbing internet forums, and WF was in second place. Honestly, I have no ideas why they call it "disturbing". It's great forum. Though me and some of my friends don't believe in all that magic stuff ( and in god/religion at all ) it was just interesting to read some things over here :) ( though now I've made an account and I think I may try do some magic stuff because why not :) )

rene

Visitor
Benefactor
Reaction score
Was an Ophiel student many years ago and was looking for his materials on line to review some things. Was so pleasantly surprised to find such a place with "normal people" LOL and a couple of names I recognized who are contributors in "other systems". I am impressed with the resources and I am always "doing research". I am grateful. Thank you everybody! ♥️

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, so very nice to finally be a part of this forum! I discovered Kelly and Dee's vision magic through hearing about them in pop culture and decided to study them. A year later I have found you guys by searching for Lon milo's book. I am glad to have found so much more than that!